Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us (7203 Views)

A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement / What The Hell Is "Niger Delta Republic"? / Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2011
Beaf:

Yes, its DPP, but ACN is extremely desperate to add an oil producing state as another cash cow in addition to Lagos.
It is their primitive ethnically bigoted style to attempt to lure the Itsekiri into their trap and reap the state to pieces ethnically, then stroll in to pick up whatever pieces they can gather.

Its better to convince people in a civilised way, than to cause strife in a state where the people have learnt to get along.

i think u are sick

how is ACN involved in this,. u claim to be living in peace but recently ijaws still killed some itsekiri

is that peace
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2011
alj_harem:

i think u are sick

how is ACN involved in this,. u claim to be living in peace but recently ijaws still killed some itsekiri

is that peace

Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by kpogede77: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2011
@ PhysicsQD
Ek clark nominated Orubebe to become minister, the whole of Urhobo under UPU nominated three candidate for GEJ to appoint but Ek Clark insisted that he must be the one to nominate a minister for Urhobo or Urhobo will have no minister. Urhobos rejected his stooge called Gbagi who is more loyal to Ek clark than the entire Urhobo nation. Ek clark boasted that Urhobo will not have minister and GEJ complied with it.

Urhobos are by far more than Ijaw in terms of population. Either Urhobo or Edo should be the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria. Urhobo is an edoid group.
Pure Ijaw of Bayelsa+Ijoid groups in river state are still < Urhobo+Urhoboid group(Isoko)
Bayelsa has eight unpopulated local government while Urhobo and Isoko has 10 heavily populated LG.
The population of Uwie alone is more than 3 Bayelsa LG put together. We still have nine LG left while Bayelsa has 5 left out of its 8LG. The total population of Ijaw in delta state is less than the population of Ugheli North LG. Sapele and Udu LG will compensate for the remaining 5 LG in Bayelsa. Urhobos still have six more heavily populated LG that is more than all the Ijawid groups put together or are they saying Ijaws in rivers and other Ijawid groups are more than the Ijaws in Bayelsa? There are still Urhobo communities in Bayelsa.
In the last election, total registered voters in Bayelsa <500,000 whille Urhobo recorded 867000 out of which over 800,000 voted for GEJ while the total vote GEJ got from Bayelsa is 433,000.
Now tell me why Ijaw should get oil minister and Urhobo =0
Tell me why Ijaw got Niger delta minister and Urhobo=0
Tell me why Ijaw got special adviser on amnesty and Urhobo=0
Tell me why Ijaw got ministry of foreign affairs and Urhobo=0
Let us assume Itsekiri was not given minister because Itsekiri has the governorship but special adviser nko.
In the same vein Ijaw should not have minister because the president is Ijaw , so Urhobo should get ministerial appointment first.
You can see that there is problem
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2011
Beaf:

beaf really u are really sick

How can u call ACN bigoted

is ACN an ethnic group or a political party

this ACN won seats in akwa ibom, benue, anambra, edo state

so what are you talking about

do you want to know what ACN is doing in the north ?

Yes you are sick and a BIG ETHNIC BIGOT cry is this what PDP has done to you when they talk of zoning

u must be a mad man cry
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2011
alj_harem:

Yes you are sick and a BIG ETHNIC BIGOT cry is this what PDP has done to you when they talk of zoning

u must be a mad man cry

Alh haram or boko harem, go ride camels in your useless state.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2011
kpogede77:

@ PhysicsQD
Ek clark nominated Orubebe to become minister, the whole of Urhobo under UPU nominated three candidate for GEJ to appoint but Ek Clark insisted that he must be the one to nominate a minister for Urhobo or Urhobo will have no minister. Urhobos rejected his stooge called Gbagi who is more loyal to Ek clark than the entire Urhobo nation. Ek clark boasted that Urhobo will not have minister and GEJ complied with it.

Urhobos are by far more than Ijaw in terms of population. Either Urhobo or Edo should be the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria. Urhobo is an edoid group.
Pure Ijaw of Bayelsa+Ijoid groups in river state are still < Urhobo+Urhoboid group(Isoko)
Bayelsa has eight unpopulated local government while Urhobo and Isoko has 10 heavily populated LG.
The population of Uwie alone is more than 3 Bayelsa LG put together. We still have nine LG left while Bayelsa has 5 left out of its 8LG. The total population of Ijaw in delta state is less than the population of Ugheli North LG. Sapele and Udu LG will compensate for the remaining 5 LG in Bayelsa. Urhobos still have six more heavily populated LG that is more than all the Ijawid groups put together or are they saying Ijaws in rivers and other Ijawid groups are more than the Ijaws in Bayelsa? There are still Urhobo communities in Bayelsa.
In the last election, total registered voters in Bayelsa <500,000 whille Urhobo recorded 867000 out of which over 800,000 voted for GEJ while the total vote GEJ got from Bayelsa is 433,000.
Let us assume Itsekiri was not given minister because Itsekiri has the governorship but special adviser nko.
In the same vein Ijaw should not have minister because the president is Ijaw , so Urhobo should get ministerial appointment first.

So the Urhobo are marginalised now, its no longer the Itsekiri? Lol!
Dude, your arguments are as impotent as a flacid diick.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by okadaman2: 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2011
kpogede77:

@ PhysicsQD
Ek clark nominated Orubebe to become minister, the whole of Urhobo under UPU nominated three candidate for GEJ to appoint but

Ek Clark insisted that he must be the one to nominate a minister for Urhobo or Urhobo will have no minister. Urhobos rejected his stooge called Gbagi who is more loyal to Ek clark than the entire Urhobo nation. Ek clark boasted that Urhobo will not have minister and GEJ complied with it.

The population of Uwie alone is more than 3 Bayelsa LG put together.

We still have nine LG left while Bayelsa has 5 left out of its 8LG. The total population of Ijaw in delta state is less than the population of Ugheli North LG. Sapele and Udu LG will compensate for the remaining 5 LG in Bayelsa.

Urhobos still have six more heavily populated LG that is more than all the Ijawid groups put together or are they saying Ijaws in rivers and other Ijawid groups are more than the Ijaws in Bayelsa?

There are still Urhobo communities in Bayelsa.

In the last election, total registered voters in Bayelsa <500,000 whille Urhobo recorded 867000 out of which over 800,000 voted

for GEJ while the total vote GEJ got from Bayelsa is 433,000.

This guy is obviously very angry. shocked

Na wah for Delta politics. Hmm

Beaf:

Yes, its DPP, but ACN is extremely desperate to add an oil producing state as another cash cow in addition to Lagos.
It is their primitive ethnically bigoted style to attempt to lure the Itsekiri into their trap and reap the state to pieces ethnically, then stroll in to pick up whatever pieces they can gather.

Its better to convince people in a civilised way, than to cause strife in a state where the people have learnt to get along.

I really wish all you Southern politicians can stop fighting and at least seek to forge a more united front, you guys must definitely see some benefit in that. Learn from the Ijaws.

I guess i'm dreaming. undecided
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
Beaf:

Alh haram or boko harem, go ride camels in your useless state.

answer my question u bigot

u alway categorise ACN as an ethnic party and I ask if so, can they win those state

Ur hate is slowly drowing you, but that aside

pls answer the question

alj_harem:

u must be a mad man cry
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2011
beaf come back and answer the question

really , all ur falsehood you have be spewing out on Nl should stop
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2011
alj_harem:

beaf come back and answer the question

really , all your falsehood you have be spewing out on Nl should stop

I have a better question for you:
Why did your state create boko haram?

Thank God we don't have boko haram in Delta state.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2011
Beaf:

I have a better question for you:
Why did your state create boko haram?

Thank God we don't have boko haram in Delta state.
this is not about boko haram but about delta

when there is a thread of boko haram, i would answer

now answer my question
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2011
alj_harem:

this is not about boko haram but about delta

when there is a thread of boko haram, i would answer

now answer my question

Almajiri.

. . .But your state is about boko haram, illiteracy and bombs. Abi I lie?
Go and mind your useless state that is disturbing the whole country while producing nothing but id!ots like you.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2011
Is it me, or from page 3 does it look like Beaf doesn't understand a word of what kpogede wrote?

Beaf, are you even Isoko like you claim? Are you from this Warri that you claim? I don't even mean "from" in an indigene sense, but did you live there at all?

Which state in Nigeria are you really from?

1. You posted a picture from Japan as one of your state capital. What true indigene of Delta State would do that?
2. You don't seem to understand the language Kpogede was writing.
3. You don't seem to understand the geography of your purported town, Warri (according to Kpogede. Rather than responding, you dodged, Kobojunkie style.)
4. Household where Hausa and Yoruba were spoken, eh?

This guy is clearly not what he presents himself to be. Another fraudster, it looks like.

Some here have called me a google Nigerian. It appears that Beaf is a google Deltan, hehehe grin grin grin
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2011
See dodging:

kpogede77:

Aja wa oooooo, ana haiokpota biomu uromume,  Haba Beaf, I don't want to argue Warri matter with you again, I just realize I was arguing with someone who rely on google to type response on Warri issue. You said Warri south is far from main Warri. Warri south is the main warri, any thing outside warri south is either Uwie, udu or Okpe. It is warri southwest that is located purely in the river apart from Ogbijo that one can access by land. Don't allow effurun boys catch you with a sign post bearing Warri after Enerhen Junction.
YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO WARRI FOR LONG OR YOU DID NOT GROW UP IN WARRI

Beaf:

^
My friend, save yourself and leave matters that are beyond you.

Na wa o! Not just dodging, artful dodging!

I spoke truly when I called him a fake Warri boy. But it appears I didn't go far enough. . . he is quite evidently a fake Deltan.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2011
ekt_bear:

Is it me, or from page 3 does it look like Beaf doesn't understand a word of what kpogede wrote?

Beaf, are you even Isoko like you claim? Are you from this Warri that you claim? I don't even mean "from" in an indigene sense, but did you live there at all?

1. You posted a picture from Japan as one of your state capital. What true indigene of Delta State would do that?
3. You don't seem to understand the geography of your purported town, Warri (according to Kpogede. Rather than responding, you dodged, Kobojunkie style.)

This guy is clearly not what he presents himself to be. Another fraudster, it looks like.

[size=33pt]Some here have called me a google Nigerian[/size]. It appears that Beaf is a google Deltan, hehehe grin grin grin

Funny shyte! grin grin grin grin grin
I wonder how it feels to be a google Nigerian, and a truly lost soul?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
ekt_bear:

[size=14pt]1. You posted a picture from Japan as one of your state capital. What true indigene of Delta State would do that?
[/size]

Some here have called me a google Nigerian. It appears that Beaf is a google Deltan, hehehe grin grin grin

LOOL
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2011
alj_harem:

LOOL

Alhaji boko haram, you are yet to answer my question. Why does your state produce many almajiri's and terrorists?
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2011
Beaf:

Alhaji boko haram, you are yet to answer my question. Why does your state produce many almajiri's and terrorists?

ok i would answer it and u have to answer my question

the reason is simple.

I don't know of terrorist but almajiri in can explain

it is because of PDP and elites have that milked us for many years. is that ok

Now answer MY question or kpogede or jason questions
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by okadaman2: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2011
@Ekt_bear, bro, abeg cut Beaf some slack please, it's not a crime to be an Ajebutta with little knowledge of local languages. Passion matters more. I can understand if he's lying about it though.

Beaf, like most of the passionate folks I read on NL was probably born into a well-to-do family, grew up and went to school in the metro areas. The passion matters more, I believe.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by PhysicsQED(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2011
kpogede77:

@ PhysicsQD

Interesting. Didn't know Edwin Clark was that dominant in the ND. Looks like he got his way. I'm not sure that's proof of an Ijaw plot to marginalize Urhobos though. Sounds more like personal politics.

Also, I disagree with the claim that there are more Urhobo + Isoko than Ijoid groups. I think you're considering the non "pure" Ijaws as something else other than Ijaw. I've read where someone else put forward that theory before, and I don't believe it. Anyway, the president is not a "pure" Ijaw, but you are counting him as Ijaw to make an argument for ministerial appointments for Urhobo, but not counting non "pure" Ijaws for population counts, so I don't think you're being consistent there.

And how many Urhobos are in Bayelsa and where? How long have they been there?
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2011
PhysicsQED:

Interesting. Didn't know Edwin Clark was that dominant in the ND. Looks like he got his way. I'm not sure that's proof of an Ijaw plot to marginalize Urhobos though. Sounds more like personal politics.

Also, I disagree with the claim that there are more Urhobo + Isoko than Ijoid groups. I think you're considering the non "pure" Ijaws as something else other than Ijaw. I've heard someone else put forward that theory before, and I don't believe it because of other things I've read. Anyway, the president is not a "pure" Ijaw, but you are counting him as Ijaw to make an argument for ministerial appointments for Urhobo, but not counting non "pure" Ijaws for population counts, so I don't think you're being consistent there.

And how many Urhobos are in Bayelsa and where? How long have they been there?

Edwin Clark is practically Urhobo. He grew up in Ughelli, he only spoke Urhobo and couldn't speak a word of Ijaw until quite a late age; also, his village, Kiagbodo is only a stones throw from Ughelli. EK Clark is as much viewed as Ijaw as he is viewed as Urhobo; the man has always represented Delta state because of his multi-cultural upbringing. The recent Ijaw-Itsekiri problem and his opposition of Uduaghan are some of the things driving the nastiness in Delta state politics.

The other ethnic Groups in Bayelsa aside from the Ijaw are Isoko's and Igbo. Any Urhobo population is basically a fishing or farm settlement.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2011
@Physics

As to how long the Urhobo's and Isoko's have been in Bayelsa; its hundreds of years. Every single ND group from Rivers to Delta, met the Ijaw people and were given land to settle on. The Ijaws are one of Nigeria's few autochthonous ethnic groups (if not the only one), nobody knows how long they have been in the ND (I'm sure we have discussed this before).
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2011
Beaf:

@Physics

As to how long the Urhobo's and Isoko's have been in Bayelsa; its hundreds of years. Every single ND group from Rivers to Delta, met the Ijaw people and were given land to settle on. The Ijaws are one of Nigeria's few autochthonous ethnic groups (if not the only one), nobody knows how long they have been in the ND (I'm sure we have discussed this before).

u are well drunk

see rubbish
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2011
beaf answer my question
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2011
alj_harem:

beaf answer my question

No, you tell me about why your state is so useless and only manufactures almajiri's and boko haram?

[img]http://olaoluwabimibola.files./2011/06/boko-haram.jpg[/img]
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by PhysicsQED(m): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2011
Beaf, when you make a claim that a group was "given land to settle on" shouldn't there be confirmation of that tradition from both sides (the Ijaws and that group)? How much supporting cultural or historical evidence is there for that tradition?
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by peckhamboi: 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2011
The Ijaws claim they gave everybody land from Lagos to Cross River. I laugh in Oshimili smiley
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 12:41am On Sep 12, 2011
PhysicsQED:

Beaf, when you make a claim that a group was "given land to settle on" shouldn't there be confirmation of that tradition from both sides (the Ijaws and that group)? How much supporting cultural or historical evidence is there for that tradition?

I hope you don't mind, but it's best to open a topic in the culture section for that purpose. You can do so and leave a note here.
The politics section is totally inconducive to such a topic.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by PhysicsQED(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2011
Done. Check the culture section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only In Naija / Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp / DSS Denies Arresting Pdp's Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.