Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us (7202 Views)

A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement / What The Hell Is "Niger Delta Republic"? / Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

Hehe

So you switched from "leach" to parasite, hehe? grin

FWIW, what I've seen of your Isoko LGA, it is no better developed than mine.

The wealth of Delta is primarily in Warri. A town you have absolutely zero connection to, as you are an indigene of Isokoland.

Stop your false claiming of wealth and development that doesn't belong to you grin cheesy grin

gbamm that is the reality

u see him claiming itsekiri and urhobo

also calling them brothers LOL grin grin grin
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2011
Beaf is not only Itsekiri, but he is also Igbo, Hausa, Ilesha (like his kinsman Aregbesola), etc.

He is part Hausa, part Fulani. Part Jedi too.

Winch or chameleon? Fraudster, 419er and consummate liar? Maybe he is all of these things.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2011
Beaf:

Lol!

Thank goodness, I actually visit and live where I am from. . . Not like you who only knows Nigeria from google.
Dude, you are bloody lost. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Lie!!!!

u clearly wrote in one of ur numerous post that u lived in lagos

so lie beaf !!!! haba

moreover answer the question ekt_bear asked u
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

Beaf is not only Itsekiri, but he is also Igbo, Hausa, Ilesha (like his kinsman Aregbesola), etc.

He is part Hausa, part Fulani. Part Jedi too.

Winch or chameleon? Fraudster, 419er and consummate liar? Maybe he is all of these things.

if u notice, u always call urhobo and itsekiri Brothers grin grin grin grin grin everyone want to be attached to wealth I guess
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2011
alj_harem:

gbamm that is the reality

u see him claiming itsekiri and urhobo

also calling them brothers LOL grin grin grin

Here I am finding out that most of the oil produced by Delta State belongs to Itsekiri!

Can you believe this?

See how these people behave? They will call other people leeches leaches, and then you find out that the LGA they are actually from produces very little of the oil wealth they are falsely claiming.

These people are shameless animals. No honor, no sense of honesty or fair play.

Beaf lying here and claiming to be Itsekiri. So which one of your ancestors is/was Itsekiri, then?
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by jason123: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2011
@ Beaf

The proposed new Ijaw states cuts across Ilaje land, Mahin land, Itsekiri land and partly Uhrobo land (warri). Do these ethnic groups not have a say in who they join?? What about Port harcourt? That was also included in their "state"
Their states cannot be more "Niger-deltean" than it already is. Are you telling me that none of these groups had costal tendencies embedded in their culture Do you know that Ilaje people are more Ocean oriented than Ijaws who are riverine oriented? In some of their websites,they even say Aworis are Ijaws. Yet, they dare not tell an Awori person that he is Ijaw in his face and not see trouble (I have Awori friend[b]s[/b] and I stayed in Lagos)!

Beaf, if you are true to yourself and conscience (Assuming you are not an Ijaw man undecided), you'll agree with me that if we follow the Ijaw history, it means their is a chance they (Ijaws) migrated to these places and all of a sudden, called it "Ijaw land". It was this same reason that almost made them and Edos come 'eye to eye'.
In the 21st century, which ethnic group makes statements such as this, " It's a conquered territory"

Beaf, I tell you this FAIRLY CONFIDENTLY, if Nigeria does not have Southern Nigeria after it splits, Itsekiris,Ilajes and Uhrobos(at least I sure of Itsekiris) will join Edos and if Edos by mistake join Oduduwa. Be rest assured that Itsekiris, Uhrobos (including Isoko) will follow.

Who wants to be in a SS republic where genocide will be the order of the day?? undecided . Claiming and counter-claiming lands is not healthy especially when ND rep has not even being formed.
In one of their sites, they even stated that they occupied the present Benin but were "pushed" down?? WTF?! Yet, their is NOT SIGN of Igodomigodo in their tales.smh.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2011
Beaf:

Thank goodness, I actually visit and live where I am from. . . Not like you who only knows Nigeria from google.
Dude, you are bloody lost. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

So you live in Isokoland right now? Is this where you are typing from?

Be very honest, have you even lived up to a year of your life in your place of origin?

Grew up in Warri, schooled in Osun, now lives in Lagos. Where is Isokoland in all of this, Mr "live where I am from"?
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2011
Lol! A google Nigerian visited NL to feel jealous of Delta state.
[size=14pt]Ekt_bear, do you even have a Nigerian passport? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you say yes, you know you are lying.[/size]

You are not even Nigerian.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

Here I am finding out that most of the oil produced by Delta State belongs to Itsekiri!

Can you believe this?

See how these people behave? They will call other people leeches leaches, and then you find out that the LGA they are actually from produces very little of the oil wealth they are falsely claiming.

These people are shameless animals. No honor, no sense of honesty or fair play.

Beaf lying here and claiming to be Itsekiri. So which one of your ancestors is/was Itsekiri, then?

LOL that is beaf for u

and infact he is not even isoko but ijaw. claiming isoko

u do not need to ask someone his ethnicity before u know where he is from

all u need to do is follow his/her post for sometime and see where he is more biased to. that is all
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! A google Nigerian visited NL to feel jealous of Delta state.
[size=14pt]Ekt_bear, do you even have a Nigerian passport? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you say yes, you know you are lying.[/size]

You are not even Nigerian.

duuuddddeeeeeee stop acting silly as always

many Nigerians don't have Nigerian passport and are still very conversent with Nigeria and its politics
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

So you live in Isokoland right now? Is this where you are typing from?

Be very honest, have you even lived up to a year of your life in your place of origin?

[size=14pt]Grew up in Warri, schooled in Osun, now lives in Lagos. Where is Isokoland in all of this, Mr "live where I am from"?[/size]

that is his life history for u. Now i hope beaf would answer because Isoko or ijaw lands are not in warri
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by lagcity(m): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2011
Alhaji, which one concern u for dis mata? grin
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2011
Hehe.

How on earth would I not have a Nigerian passport when I was born in the country?  cool

Hehe. I was born in Yorubaland. Were you born in Isokoland? cool Answer truthfully!

You are [size=18pt]running away[/size] from your homeland, I am plotting my moves to eventually return it.

You are claiming Urhobo, Itsekiri, anything but your actual Isoko LGA. Me, I have EKITI in my very user name. You are more interested in Ijaw issues than issues that actually concern you. Me, most of my posts on this forum are connected to my homeland.

Will your people ever see your face again? Isokoland needs their illustrious son to stop falsely claiming Warri, Itsekiri, Lagos, Osun, Hausa, Igbo, etc. Face your Isokoland!

Stop falsely claiming to be Itsekiri! Have you no shame or loyalty to your own people?
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2011
lagcity:

Alhaji, which one concern u for dis mata? grin

LOL i just have to shut that loud mouth lair off

the guy don dey vex me since grin grin grin
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2011
jason123:

@ Beaf

The proposed new Ijaw states cuts across Ilaje land, Mahin land, Itsekiri land and partly Uhrobo land (warri). Do these ethnic groups not have a say in who they join?? What about Port harcourt? That was also included in their "state"
Their states cannot be more "Niger-deltean" than it already is. Are you telling me that none of these groups had costal tendencies embedded in their culture Do you know that Ilaje people are more Ocean oriented than Ijaws who are riverine oriented? In some of their websites,they even say Aworis are Ijaws. Yet, they dare not tell an Awori person that he is Ijaw in his face and not see trouble (I have Awori friend[b]s[/b] and I stayed in Lagos)!

Beaf, if you are true to yourself and conscience (Assuming you are not an Ijaw man undecided), you'll agree with me that if we follow the Ijaw history, it means their is a chance they (Ijaws) migrated to these places and all of a sudden, called it "Ijaw land". It was this same reason that almost made them and Edos come 'eye to eye'.
In the 21st century, which ethnic group makes statements such as this, " It's a conquered territory"

Beaf, I tell you this FAIRLY CONFIDENTLY, if Nigeria does not have Southern Nigeria after it splits, Itsekiris,Ilajes and Uhrobos(at least I sure of Itsekiris) will join Edos and if Edos by mistake join Oduduwa. Be rest assured that Itsekiris, Uhrobos (including Isoko) will follow.

Who wants to be in a SS republic where genocide will be the order of the day?? undecided . Claiming and counter-claiming lands is not healthy especially when ND rep has not even being formed.
In one of their sites, they even stated that they occupied the present Benin but were "pushed" down?? WTF?! Yet, their is NOT SIGN of Igodomigodo in their tales.smh.

jason. u be real mumu at times

it is beaf u are posting to like this.and u think he has the sense and brain to read what u wrote and reply like a human being undecided
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by ektbear: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2011
This lying @ss nigger claiming he grew up in a household where Yoruba and Hausa were the languages spoken.

Isoko boy growing up in a household like that. Either u be orphan, or you be winch.

Lying @ss nigger claiming to be Itsekiri. Yet he is an indigene of Isoko.

It is possible, but not very probable. Probably you are just lying.

Which one of your ancestors is Itsekiri?
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2011
^
Poor sod from the bush still seeking attention.
Go ride goats in your jungle state or do some gorilla catching in your state capital.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

jason123:

@ Beaf

The bolded shows you the futility of breaking Delta up into more states (perhaps, aside from creating Anioma, but that would still cause issues between Igbo, Isoko and Urhobo).
The wisdom we need to learn in Delta is that it is much better for us to live together in ethnic harmony than ask for new states and whatnot. The proposed Ijaw states on the map you provided are a pipe IMHO.
We need to stop the ethnic nonsense in Delta and leave that to the primitives from outside the state. We are doing very well, thank you.

How can the Itsekiri be marginalised in Delta when the governor is Itsekiri? Perhaps, you mean to say that there is an ethnic imbalance in some FG parastatals that needs addressing, but that has nothing at all to do with Delta state.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by lagcity(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2011
alj_harem:

LOL i just have to shut that loud mouth lair off

the guy don dey vex me since grin grin grin

i hear say gaddafi ppl don move into your village. is that true? just make sure you hide your women becos those libyans are known for loving naija bootay
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by aljharem3: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2011
lagcity:

i hear say gaddafi ppl don move into your village. is that true? just make sure you hide your women becos those libyans are known for loving naija bootay

No no start that one angry which village

let me deal with this PDP thief first before i come back to u
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by naijaking1: 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2011
alj_harem:

No no start that one angry which village

let me deal with this PDP thief first before i come back to u

I still think you should be more interested in manning the Borno/Chad/Niger boarder instead of poking nose in ND or SS affair.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by kpogede77: 12:50am On Sep 11, 2011
@ Beaf
I dont think you have to cry more than the Bereaved here, you said my knowledge of Warri is poor but I am in Revolution Night Club close to that area you are talking about now. There is nothing like Okere Itsekiri, Okere means something that is small in Itsekiri. Okere has no meaning in any Urhobo dialect including Isoko. Okere-Urhobo is just a term used to describe the part of Okere where Okumagba family who came from Agbara was given a place by their Itsekiri relation to settle. It is just like saying Igbo Lagos because the Igbos came to settle in Lagos.
We Urhobos know that Okumagba origin is Agbara, that is why we dont interfere in Okumagba issue . If Okumagba claim to be from Warri, it means that he is Itsekiri. Warri main land belong to Itsekiri, in our Urhobo youth meeting, we dont recognize Urhobos in Warri as separate from Ugheli north because Urhobos have eight local government. In Uwie LG, Itsekiri has a town called Ugbolokposo but that does not make Uwie an Itsekiri LG. Even in higher Institution Warri south LG does not deal with Urhobo Students association, they deal with Itsekiris only.
We know Itsekiri land and we can clearly demarcate our land including those currently being occupied by Ijaws as customary tenant and they include but not limited to the following: Uba Ikokodie changed by Ijaw recently to Kokodiagbene, Okurin ghigho also changed by Ijaw to Okerenkoko, Jones creek, Chaninomi creek, Egwa 1 and 2.

Beaf , dont amplify the issue, Urhobo and Itsekiris can never fight. If you say they are fighting how many Urhobo have been killed by Itsekiri? You said Urhobo have no problem with Ijaw but what happened between Aladja and Ogbijo? Ijaw is the reason why Urhobo have no minister in the federal cabinet. Beaf you are not in Warri, you are far away. If you are in Warri tell me where to meet you I will write Kpogede on paper and give to you and move ahead to let you know that I am on ground in Warri
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 1:24am On Sep 11, 2011
kpogede77:

@ Beaf
I dont think you have to cry more than the Bereaved here, you said my knowledge of Warri is poor but I am in Revolution Night Club close to that area you are talking about now. There is nothing like Okere Itsekiri, Okere means something that is small in Itsekiri. Okere has no meaning in any Urhobo dialect including Isoko. Okere-Urhobo is just a term used to describe the part of Okere where Okumagba family who came from Agbara was given a place by their Itsekiri relation to settle. It is just like saying Igbo Lagos because the Igbos came to settle in Lagos.
We Urhobos know that Okumagba origin is Agbara, that is why we dont interfere in Okumagba issue . If Okumagba claim to be from Warri, it means that he is Itsekiri. Warri main land belong to Itsekiri, in our Urhobo youth meeting, we dont recognize Urhobos in Warri as separate from Ugheli north because Urhobos have eight local government. In Uwie LG, Itsekiri has a town called Ugbolokposo but that does not make Uwie an Itsekiri LG. Even in higher Institution Warri south LG does not deal with Urhobo Students association, they deal with Itsekiris only.
We know Itsekiri land and we can clearly demarcate  our land including those currently being occupied by Ijaws as customary tenant and they include but not limited to the following: Uba Ikokodie changed by Ijaw recently to Kokodiagbene, Okurin ghigho also changed by Ijaw to Okerenkoko, Jones creek, Chaninomi creek, Egwa 1 and 2.

Beaf , dont amplify the issue, Urhobo and Itsekiris can never fight. If you say they are fighting how many Urhobo have been killed by Itsekiri? You said Urhobo have no problem with Ijaw but what happened between Aladja and Ogbijo? Ijaw is the reason why Urhobo have no minister in the federal cabinet. Beaf you are not in Warri, you are far away. If you are in Warri tell me where to meet you I will write Kpogede on paper and give to you and move ahead to let you know that I am on ground in Warri

Believe me, you really don't know anything about Warri and masking as Urhobo really doesn't help you either. I know the sound of every ethnic group in Delta state with my eyes closed, bruv.

All Itsekiri and Ijaw villages in Warri are on the outskirts. The only villages in the town proper are Urhobo, we have Otowvodo (Agbassa), Okere-Urhobo, Igbudu, Edjeba, Ogunu, Okurode (Okurode Urhobo), Oteghele, Ukpokiti, Ugborikoko. The areas mentioned generally cover from Enerhen junction to Ogbe-Ijaw (bordered by Odion which is Itsekiri) through Deco, Ukumagba layout, Okere, right up to Shell BP and sweeping down all the way through airport road. Is that not the whole of Warri township?

The above are physical Urhobo villages I have mentioned, I can name the Itsekiri and Ijaw ones too. Ijaw land begins at Ogbe-Ijaw and Itsekiri land begins at Pesu and Odion through to Ogbu wanghwen. These are all riverine places on the outskirts or along waterways of Warri.

Maybe you are just trying to stoke crisis, but to what end?

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Onlytruth(m): 5:33am On Sep 11, 2011
I'm laughing at this Ijaw states walahi. Anyway, we shall see.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by kpogede77: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2011
@ Beaf
you said I am masquerading as Urhobo, I will speak my own Urhobo dialect of Uwie and Okpe for 30 minutes and you will not understand any thing. I would not allow sentiment to becloud my sense of judgment. To start with Ugborikoko is in Uwie LGA not Warri south. Ekurede Urhobo means Urhobo Quarter, not Urhobo village. Or are you saying that Hausa quarter is an Hausa village. Ogbijor is Ijaw quarter not Ijaw home land. There is Ogbijo in Anambra state does it mean that Ijaws own part osb Anambra? The only place I will agree with you is Agbasa, Ogunu, Igbudu and even at that they still clearly know that they migrated from Agbara centuries after the Warri Kingdom has been established.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by kpogede77: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2011
@ Beaf
Warri Is an indisputable Itsekiri home land with fragment of recent Urhobo settlement. Warri South is made up of the following Itsekiri villages: Ode-Itsekiri-Olu aka Big Warri, Ajamimogha, Ubgori, Ugbuwangue, Ekurede Isekiri, Iyara, Merogun, Pesu, Ubeji, Ijahala, Ugbokodo Itsekiri, Okere, Omadinor, Ukpokiti and a lot of other Itsekiri villages too numerous to mention. That is for Warri south.
Warri south west is clearly Itsekiri riverine community with fragment of Ijaw immigrant from Bayelsa.
Warri north is the indisputable itsekiri territory where the Nana of Itsekiri hold sway during slave trade
Any one who is not Itsekiri claiming to be from Warri is either a slave or a bastard who can no longer trace his home land.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Ibime(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2011
They can't keep our name out of their mouth. What is it about the Ijaw that makes the neighbours go ballistic?

Ownership of riverine areas would always be contentious because any family can hop into a canoe, row to an uninhabited island (surrounded by people from other tribes) and settle it confering ownership on their tribe. It is impossible to delineate any of Ijaws borders. Even within Kalabari areas and Bayelsa state, we have people from upland Igboid areas.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by udezue(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2011
Nawa oooo
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2011
Nigeria is ONE COUNTRY. The Itsekiri ppl should stop complaining about marginalization. Nigeria is ONE COUNTRY.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2011
kpogede77: @ Beaf
you said I am masquerading as Urhobo, I will speak my own Urhobo dialect of Uwie and Okpe for 30 minutes and you will not understand any thing. I would not allow sentiment to becloud my sense of judgment. To start with Ugborikoko is in Uwie LGA not Warri south. Ekurede Urhobo means Urhobo Quarter, not Urhobo village. Or are you saying that Hausa quarter is an Hausa village. Ogbijor is Ijaw quarter not Ijaw home land. There is Ogbijo in Anambra state does it mean that Ijaws own part osb Anambra? [b]The only place I will agree with you is Agbasa, Ogunu, Igbudu [/b]and even at that they still clearly know that they migrated from Agbara centuries after the Warri Kingdom has been established. 

It is funny that you can agree about Agbassa, Ogunu, Igbudu, but not Ekurede. Agbarha (Agbassa) is made up of 7 clans including Ekurede, even during the Itsekiri Urhobo crisis the struggles centred mostly around Agbassa; that matter has all been settled in court and with some unnecessary bloodshed, Agbassa's now have their own king and there is no dispute over their lands.

As for speaking Uwie. Lol, dude my roots from around Warri are Itsekiri (Ogbuwanghe, Pesu and Odion) and Urhobo (Otovwodo - Agbassa, Effururun and Adagbrassa - Uwvie).
So bruv, wheel and come again! I'm am Warri from all directions, I strongly suspect there must be some Ijaw in my blood somewhere as well.

I wonder what you as an Uvwie man would be doing talking about going off to Ondo state? Aside from troublemaking, what part of Uvwie is even remortely close to Ondo?

kpogede77:

@ Beaf
Warri Is an indisputable Itsekiri home land with fragment of recent Urhobo settlement. Warri South is made up of the following Itsekiri villages: Ode-Itsekiri-Olu aka Big Warri, Ajamimogha, Ubgori, Ugbuwangue, Ekurede Isekiri, Iyara, Merogun, Pesu, Ubeji, Ijahala, Ugbokodo Itsekiri, Okere, Omadinor, Ukpokiti and a lot of other Itsekiri villages too numerous to mention. That is for Warri south.
Warri south west is clearly Itsekiri riverine community with fragment of Ijaw immigrant from Bayelsa.
Warri north is the indisputable itsekiri territory where the Nana of Itsekiri hold sway during slave trade
Any one who is not Itsekiri claiming to be from Warri is either a slave or a bastard who can no longer trace his home land.

Warri South is on the outskirts and in many cases quite far from Warri proper; most of it is only accessible by boat. No? Ukpokiti you mentioned is one of the 7 Agbassa clans.
Itsekiri and Ijaw people are both riverine and have their settlements in the creeks on the outskirts of Warri (as well as the Southern parts of the town).
Dude, I don't know why you are trying hard to forment problems between the Itsekiri and Ijaw, but from experience, those who always try very hard to cause inter-ethnic problems in Warri are people without roots in the place. People just like yourself, sir. It is wholly unnecessary. Last couple of weeks, it was some paid agents claiming to be "Urhobo graduates" taking aim at Uduaghan, now you are attempting to turn common sense on its head with making an FG matter into a Delta state issue.

I will repeat, Ijaw and Itsekiri lands are so mixed that it would take a crazy person to talk about splitting them. The problem exists to a smaller extent with the Urhobo's as well.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by kpogede77: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2011
@ Beaf
Wewoyin bugo? gba temro me mi a gwolo re tagini wewoyinsoko. Mevi were mi tawen, Oseme oyin urhobo, izume oyin ireobo. Odere amua izume oyese Madangho. Oborime gwolori wanana, gba ramu yiyibo ror temroname mi re tagini wewoyunrobo. Werobomiatana. Ogbotorme haran, misama gbeye wanana, urameren ogbortona oshor sa kparoma. Ure amua rese Okpe Isoko? Bugo amuana awo, utamuana verebi ne. Biko emro buwan minasa harie kpomime gbani wewe aramu? aramu ri bugo? Aramu egbo gbani aramu amua.

I am Itsekiri and Urhobo, I love both group because God made it so not even you can separate me from them. Give what belong to Urhobo to Urhobo and give what belong to Itsekiri to them.
God bless Itsekiri with oil let us not envy them.
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by kpogede77: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2011
Aja wa oooooo, ana haiokpota biomu uromume, Haba Beaf, I don't want to argue Warri matter with you again, I just realize I was arguing with someone who rely on google to type response on Warri issue. You said Warri south is far from main Warri. Warri south is the main warri, any thing outside warri south is either Uwie, udu or Okpe. It is warri southwest that is located purely in the river apart from Ogbijo that one can access by land. Don't allow effurun boys catch you with a sign post bearing Warri after Enerhen Junction.
YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO WARRI FOR LONG OR YOU DID NOT GROW UP IN WARRI
Re: The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us by Beaf: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2011
^
My friend, save yourself and leave matters that are beyond you.

kpogede77:

@ Beaf
Wewoyin bugo? gba temro me mi a gwolo re tagini wewoyinsoko. Mevi were mi tawen, Oseme oyin urhobo, izume oyin ireobo. Odere amua izume oyese Madangho. Oborime gwolori wanana, gba ramu yiyibo ror temroname mi re tagini wewoyunrobo. Werobomiatana. Ogbotorme haran, misama gbeye wanana, urameren ogbortona oshor sa kparoma. Ure amua rese Okpe Isoko? Bugo amuana awo, utamuana verebi ne. Biko emro buwan minasa harie kpomime gbani wewe aramu? aramu ri bugo? Aramu egbo gbani aramu amua.

I am Itsekiri and Urhobo, I love both group because God made it so not even you can separate me from them. Give what belong to Urhobo to Urhobo and give what belong to Itsekiri to them.
God bless Itsekiri with oil let us not envy them.

You are very confused. What has the Ministry for Niger Delta Affairs got to do with Delta State? The FG is not run from Warri afterall.
What is the reason for the silly Delta State arguments, if not to foment trouble and mischief? I wonder if you are even from Delta, what do you have to gain by creating trouble? Perhaps you are a politician with the shabby and worthless ACN that will never take root in Delta or any oil producing area.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) / Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many / Only In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.