Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body (1572 Views)

Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by GeorgWashinton: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Women are weaker vessels and it's not expected of a man to lay his hands on a woman he so dearly cherished and adoured.

Verbal bullying is also wrong.

Maturity is when you provide for your woman; protect her from external threat; give her the needed attention and correct her when she goes wrong and not beat her up.

I have been married for ten years now but my wife has enjoyed immense love and care.

Try to be soft with women and you will see the best part of them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Munachimso30(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Big babies
Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by TDstarr: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
And yet someone else is fucking your wife, bad Advise sir

6 Likes

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Qatar2022: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mugu

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Goodlady(f): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
TDstarr:
And yet someone else is fucking your wife, bad Advise sir
Adultery and fornication is different from wife battering or women battering. Men beating women deserved amputation!

6 Likes

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Munachimso30(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

Adultery and fornication is different from wife battery or women battery. Men beating women deserved amputation!

Woman battery 🔋??

1 Like

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by VawulenceProMax: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Women are weaker vessels and it's not expected of a man to lay his hands on a woman he so dearly cherished and adoured.

Maturity is when you provide for your woman; protect her from external threat; give her the needed attention and correct her when she goes wrong and not beat her up.

I have been married for ten years now but my wife has enjoyed immense love and care.

I am a proud kid. Any olosho wey try mw , I go beat am pass the way I go beat unclekoboko sef. Beating women is my hobby. If you want to be a woman you have to be ready to be feminine, submit , be my slave and u no go get wahala. If you think can come acting like a man for where I dey, why shouldn't I beat you up like a man

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Munachimso30(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
How come I never come across this, tell me more grin
Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Goodlady(f): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Munachimso30:

Woman battery 🔋??
No be tiger battery!
I meant battering
Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by VawulenceProMax: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

No be tiger battery!
I meant battering
women battery is actually correct but you are still an idiot

1 Like

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Offpoint1: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Weaker vessels with the strongest mouth grin

6 Likes

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Goodlady(f): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
women battery is actually correct but you are still an idiot
Only idiot, You want to be unfortunate this noon, right?

1 Like

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by marlow1962(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Weaker vessel in strength, but not weaker vessel in the mouth.
On a normal normal, sharp mouth doesn't move a nigga, but the moment you raise you hands and hit a nigga, then you deserve to be beaten like a nigga.

7 Likes

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Privatepart00: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
GeorgWashinton:

shocked shocked
What an irony
Despite been soft with your wife as claimed
Why have you started lamenting?
You are eating your vomit
Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Zyxsc: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
No sane man should raise his hand to beat his wife. But any woman that does any of the following deserve whatever beating that ensues from it
1. A woman that hits a man first
2. A woman that abuse a man's parent. Normally, if na my fellow man abuse any of my parents, we die there.
Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Privatepart00: 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
GeorgWashinton:

shocked shocked
What a waste you are
She still took you for granted?
Despite all your quotations
What an irony of life
Start crying and begging her if you want your marriage .
Let me stretch leg laugh
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Autobot05: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
GeorgWashinton:

Maturity is when you provide for your woman; protect her from external threat; ive her the needed attention and correct her when she goes wrong and not beat her up.

Since I nor come get woman nko ??
Most girls are very rude these days ... I can manage their verbal abuse but once she hits me first

K.O lights out cheesy
Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Fahvvy: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
All this talk of don't beat women you is BS!!!

So women are weaker vessels and yet they know how to run men down with their mouth ba? undecided...

They are weaker vessels and they never hesitate to slap men in arguments, that could otherwise be resolved by a mature communication ba? undecided...

Tis well sir grin...

As for me...
I don't care what anyone says...

Any woman who makes the mistake of laying hands on me will collect, no stress...

If she can beat me, that's fine, but if she cannot, then she best prepare to spend some time in the orthopedic ward undecided...

So my advice to men is simple...

Don't lay hands on a woman, but if she lays hands on you first, make sure you give her the beatings of her life, so much so that she'll regret ever making the same mistake ever again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Mutant001: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Fahvvy:
All this talk of don't beat women you is BS!!!

So women are weaker vessels and yet they know how to run men down with their mouth ba? undecided...

They are weaker vessels and they never hesitate to slap men in arguments, that could otherwise be resolved by a mature communication ba? undecided...

Tis well sir grin...

As for me...
I don't care what anyone says...

Any woman who makes the mistake of laying hands on me will collect, no stress...

If she can beat me, that's fine, but if she cannot, then she best prepare to spend some time in the orthopedic ward undecided...

So my advice to men is simple...

Don't lay hands on a woman, but if she lays hands on you first, make sure you give her the beatings of her life, so much so that she'll regret ever making the same mistake ever again
you are an idiot cheesy
Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Mutant001: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I am a proud kid. Any olosho wey try mw , I go beat am pass the way I go beat unclekoboko sef. Beating women is my hobby. If you want to be a woman you have to be ready to be feminine, submit , be my slave and u no go get wahala. If you think can come acting like a man for where I dey, why shouldn't I beat you up like a man
see the simp typing...We have dignified your pitiable existence with a back and forth for some days now and your sad life is becoming bright as Christmas tree having people pay you little attention.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Lunja: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mutant001:

You will never know your real papa
That's the problem with having an ashewo mama

Mutant001 as your poverty multiplies & intensifies from NOW, you will realize that you are a fake, condemned, confused, empty & UTTERLY USELESS atheist.

Poverty pro max for you till you perish.

Meanwhile, your mama remains a demonic & cursed ashewo.

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Munachimso30(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

No be tiger battery!
I meant battering

😉
Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by GeorgWashinton: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Don't beat your gf

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by TDstarr: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Goodlady:

Adultery and fornication is different from wife battering or women battering. Men beating women deserved amputation!
adulterous women deserve beating
Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Goodlady(f): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
TDstarr:
adulterous women deserve beating
Same with adulterous men. They deserve lynching instantly

1 Like

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by livenija: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
GeorgWashinton:

abeg quiet, some women deserve beaten n men who beat their women are just men.
Period
Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by iInjureHerYansh: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Goodlady:

But married women fvcking around and expecting their husbands to raise another man's child deserves accolades right? Dumbfvck 😂

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Goodlady(f): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
But married women fvcking around and expecting their husbands to raise another man's child deserves accolades right? Dumbfvck 😂
Irreparable dumbfùck mofo, married men frolicking around spilling semen to kids that they can't take care of deserve severe punishment. It should start from you cos your moniker is terrible and an invitation of you into chaos
Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by iInjureHerYansh: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Goodlady:

Irreparable dumbfùck mofo, married men frolicking around spilling semen to kids that they can't take care of deserve severe punishment. It should start from you cos your moniker is terrible and an invitation of you into chaos
I fit be one of your customers wey don fvck your toto for that dating app wey you dey use do runs. So gimme some respect bitch 🥲
Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Goodlady(f): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
I fit be one of your customers wey don fvck your toto for that dating app wey you dey use do runs. So gimme some respect bitch 🥲
Lmao. Not all ladies you see online are as useless as your mom. Accord me due respect, smelly yansh n body, small dïck!
Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by iInjureHerYansh: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Goodlady:

Lmao. Not all ladies you see online are as useless as your mom. Accord me due respect, smelly yansh n body, small dïck!
The olosho sang their national anthem as predicted😂
You forgot to add sisters today?
Sweetplum😂💔
Re: Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body by Goodlady(f): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
The olosho sang their national anthem as predicted😂
You forgot to add sisters today?
Sweetplum😂💔
I ll slap you with frypan.
Where do you know me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam / Sometimes I Wonder / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.