Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam (1524 Views)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by guobe: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
It is now common knowledge seeing boys using their girlfriends as a front in their romance fraud with white men abroad.
The girls will dress and make up properly looking very beautiful and go to the room with the boyfriend with her and calls are placed to the white guy .
The white guy communicates with the girl telling her to go erotic which she obliges and in turn the white guy sends her dollars from time to time .
The dollars sent is enjoyed by the Nigerian boyfriend and girlfriend living very large.
People living this type of life should know that a curse has been placed and their life on earth shortened.
Let's always try and live righteously as honesty is the best policy.
Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by youngsahito(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
guobe:
It is now common knowledge seeing boys using their girlfriends as a front in their romance fraud with white men abroad.
The girls will dress and make up properly looking very beautiful and go to the room with the boyfriend with her and call are placed to the white guy .
The white guy communicates with the girl telling her to go erotic which she obliges and in turn the white guy sends her dollars from time to time .
The dollars sent is enjoyed by the Nigerian boyfriend and girlfriend living very large.
People living this type of life should know that a curse has been placed and their life on earth shortened.
go and preach to your corrupt politicians as if they are not robbing us of our country wealth.

7 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
Someone's gf has been snatched.

He can not bear it.

Anyways may the ember month favour those plan to favour you.

If e favour them they will easily favour you.

Be it customer, company, family even dogs.

Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by guobe: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
youngsahito:
go and preach to your corrupt politicians as if they are not robbing us of our country wealth.
Both the politicians and the yahoo fraudsters are cursed and they will surely see their waterloo

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by youngsahito(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
guobe:

Both the politicians and the yahoo fraudsters are cursed and they will surely see their waterloo
I concur on this.
Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by Bmaster(m): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
oga op,na your girlfriend?
Why are cursing people up and down like this ?

Something you're not even so sure of

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by guobe: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
Bmaster:
oga op,na your girlfriend?
Why are cursing people up and down like this ?

Something you're not even so sure of
Oga Bmaster hope you no involve for this type of thing as the cursecwen de follow am de raise to power 7.
Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by Anny69: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
guobe:

Both the politicians and the yahoo fraudsters are cursed and they will surely see their Waterloo
Hope the oyinbo guys too are cursed?
Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by nicerod(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
This had been in existence for long

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by Bmaster(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
guobe:

Oga Bmaster hope you no involve for this type of thing as the cursecwen de follow am de raise to power 7.
I can't subdue my girlfriend whom I am well pleased with to such low.

But you know as they say it,one man's meat is another man's poison.

People who do so with their girlfriend deserves no curse at all.
If as a man you wanna flirt with a foreign girl online,and perhaps you may be married,then get ready to bear the consequences of every action you took
Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by Illegal1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
omoh........if u lyk,explain frm now till 2moro,...u go jst explain tire BT NO EVIDENCE

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by Samuelojonla123(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Don't waste your sins. Sin Wisely.
Bro you self no holy at all. Don't judge anyone you are not God

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by guobe: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2023
Bmaster:
I can't subdue my girlfriend whom I am well pleased with to such low.

But you know as they say it,one man's meat is another man's poison.

People who do so with their girlfriend deserves no curse at all.
If as a man you wanna flirt with a foreign girl online,and perhaps you may be married,then get ready to bear the consequences of every action you took
Ok no problem.
Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by worldclass68(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
guobe:
The girls will dress and make up properly looking very beautiful and go to the room with the boyfriend with her and calls are placed to the white guy .

I no understand...the girl make the client happy probably making him reach ecstacy or something and she/they get paid for it. Now how is that your own problem Nah u place course on them?

Funny enough some of u that form holy holy nah unah worst pass....
Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by guobe: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
worldclass68:

I no understand...the girl make the client happy probably making him reach ecstacy or something and she/they get paid for it. Now how is that your own problem Nah u place course on them?

Funny enough some of u that form holy holy nah unah worst pass....
Fraudulently exposing her body in the presence of her fiance .which client. De play.
Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by worldclass68(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
guobe:

Fraudulently exposing her body in the presence of her fiance .which client. De play.

And that should be her problem provided she wasn't forced to do it..and if they use her too nah her problem..
Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
guobe:

Like when whites trashed blacks during slavery, we are only returning the favour. cool

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
guobe:
I know someone who does that with the girlfriend in port Harcourt...

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by guobe: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
I know someone who does that with the girlfriend in port Harcourt...
That is what most youths are now into.Even if you give them a job of 100k they will not take it up because they are already used to free dollars.
Karma is waiting for them in front.They should continue.
Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by guobe: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pubgveteran:

Like when whites trashed blacks during slavery, we are only returning the favour. cool
That's just it

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by guobe: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
worldclass68:

And that should be her problem provided she wasn't forced to do it..and if they use her too nah her problem..
If she was your sister or your daughter will you say it is their problem?let's not encourage evil my guy.
Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by stacyadams: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
What the girls don't know is that they can actually make money for themselves without sharing with the boyfriend grin grin but they prefer hook up grin
Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
stacyadams:
What the girls don't know is that they can actually make money for themselves without sharing with the boyfriend grin grin but they prefer hook up grin

Even end up marrying the white guy cool

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by stacyadams: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pubgveteran:

Thank you,,u don conclude finish grin

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by guobe: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pubgveteran:

That will be better.Some girls have met and married white men they met online.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by worldclass68(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
guobe:

If she was your sister or your daughter will you say it is their problem?let's not encourage evil my guy.

I'm not encouraging it......but laying courses wont solve it either.
Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by guobe: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
worldclass68:

I'm not encouraging it......but laying courses wont solve it either.
I am not laying curses as what they are doing is already a curse.person that can do such is a scammer and all scammers are cursed.If you can do that you can also dupe white people, your fellow Nigerians and other multiple fraud and can also be ritualistic too.
Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by abba190: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
guobe:
i know someone that do this. its disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by abba190: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
this kind thing is disgusting i swear. that guy in my area is using innoncent girl to scam guys on facebook. the girl has a small itel phone but i see her on facebook posting half naked pictures, when i did my research i find out that its that her bf that uses the account to defraud hornĀ„ men.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
Better Format grin
Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by guobe: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
abba190:
i know someone that do this. its disgusting.
It is disgusting really.
Re: Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam by guobe: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
abba190:
this kind thing is disgusting i swear. that guy in my area is using innoncent girl to scam guys on facebook. the girl has a small itel phone but i see her on facebook posting half naked pictures, when i did my research i find out that its that her bf that uses the account to defraud hornĀ„ men.
For real.rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Irrational, Uncontrollable Fear In Romance / Guys Only:how Shy Guys Approach Women / Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.