Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers (51173 Views)

RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Ekpekus(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
olaeffect:

The last time I checked no factory in the USA is owned by a church🤣
And no industrialist anywhere in the forward country is a pastor.

My point?
Pastor's are succeeding in Nigeria, while none pastors like you and me that are supposed to build factories are on nairaland day and night talking nonsense 🤦🤦🤦🚶🚶🙄🙄
You go like vawulence o Comrade grin
See as you put am for e body wotowoto

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Roboto11: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Manna5050:
Urchins will never call Sanwoolu religious bigot, but if it's Mr Peter Gregory Obi, you will see them vibrating like Nokia touch, vote wisely Nigerians.

A landmark event in Lagos State attended by the governor of Lagos state.

Ifeanyi, talk another thing.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by RichDad1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
blabulu2000:

I will.build my church and the gate of hell.will.not prevail. agaimst it...including your evil.tot towards the Rccg
Eeyah
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by AmotekunSW: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
leisuretym:

Mumu

The funny thing is that you are married. I pity the unfortunate woman who decided to waste her life with an idiot like you.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by tholhusomhie: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jesus, please let me make it in this life that you have brought me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Isabi4lov: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
My father's house at Magodo too is big
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Menclothing: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Apapa family feeds thousands weekly
They have hospital
And they equip school
This edifice will be generating million it's in the hrt of V.i wow congratulations to Nigeria and everyone who contributed towards such project.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by leisuretym: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
AmotekunSW:

The funny thing is that I’m married. I pity the unfortunate woman who decided to waste her life with an idiot like me. I pray she doesn’t dump me because this amotekun work is a waste of time

For real? Choi

I really pity her

For you to even come and say it out is disgusting
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Emma1Oj(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
SHIVA001:
Hmmm big man church. Na this kin church I go like to dey Go.. maybe I go see one polithiefian wey go dash me Moni🥺😹
you think Soo.. guy jus look for one small church that's doing well and fix yourself there. There u will be valued, easy identify and well treated. You see all these so called big man church, no body send you oo, pride, snubbing, show off nai full there.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Samunique(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hardcore11:
We need mega factory not all this church business here and there. Why is Africa so backward even with all the many churchs.
Is anybody stopping you from building your own mega factories ?

Why not live and allow others to ?

Do you realize how many people that will be employed there ?

Pls go open you're own mega factory and allow others to open theirs in peace.
undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by ibinaboonline: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Where is this new Trinity towers? Lagos?
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by leisuretym: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Samunique:
Is anybody stopping you from building your own mega factories ?

Why not live and allow others to ?

Do you realize how many people that wil bel employed there ?

Pls go open you're own mega factory and allow others to open theirs in peace.
undecided

That’s tax payers money, it should be use for factory , foolish people
Most youth in your church are unemployed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by MightySparrow: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
millionboi2:
I wonder what will be the faith of redem church after adeboye dies
. nothing changes, the founder died the church progressed.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nigerians are so gullible, they go to church and pray for virtually everything they can do for themselves.
1. They pray for NEPA to bring light so they can charge their phone
2. They pray and curse bad leaders
3. They pray against unknown gunmen and Fulani herdsmen
4. They pray against kidnappers and bandits
5. They pray for husband and wife
6. They pray for invisible money, money they didn't work for

But all these can be achieved through good leadership. They will sell their conscience and vote for bad leaders and then go to church to pray.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by damble: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
leisuretym:
Churches ⛪️ instead of factories 🏭
Protest to Buhari to build factories, not the responsibility of the church my dear

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by olaeffect(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ekpekus:

You get like vawulence o Comrade grin
See as you put am for e body wotowoto

Bros, I was privileged to attend Shiloh live only once.
I don't envy those men of God at all, those men work almost 24/7.

Yet some small rats that have never worked for ordinary 8hrs daily constantly for just 1yr will come online and be insulting them.

By just day 3 of Shiloh that I attended live in 2001 I was dozing off in the afternoon session because of stress🤣🤣🤣🤣, I was less than 30yrs then ooo.
Yet Bishop will not only attend conversant hour 5:30am, morning session, afternoon session, and evening session but also preach🤔 at his current age.
Yet the only thing some people see is that he has an eroplane🤣

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by BabaO2: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Tinubu's urchins should not be found in this Church
zombie, doubt you uderstand the meaning of urchin.
Draw Tinubu mentorship tree in that hall if it will not consume almost everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by ultimateprof: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
Religion na scam.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Samunique(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
leisuretym:

That’s tax payers money, it should be use for factory , foolish people
Most youth in your church are unemployed
Na church dey collect tax for the country wey you come from ??

Which country be that self

Hehe, wonder shall never end !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by nesphil(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Glory be to God in the highest and peace on earth to men of goodwill.

TheDemola:
The magnificent Trinity Towers of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, City of David was officially dedicated today by the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.

Check out beautiful pictures from the event:

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by bizzibodi(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
This structure took my mind back to the tower of Babel.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Sniper101(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
God punish poverty.
While
thunder fire Satan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Germi9: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Christians too get style abeg no be the other one wey dey cut people throat all in the name of one prophet

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Germi9: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Christians too get style abeg
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by nedekid: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Na wah. Church business is big business. undecided
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Akpacha(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
The business man did not invite buhari his friend?
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by YoungLionken(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
"Upon this rock I will build my church, the gates of hell will not prevail against it"...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by youngrichnigga: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Another bank has opened undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by DaveJacuzie: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hardcore11:
We need mega factory not all this church business here and there. Why is Africa so backward even with all the many churchs.
Dont give the responsibility of the government to the church.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by temisegz(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
FYI, The RCCG feeds millions of people weekly through her CSR initiative, dialysis centers for teaching hospitals at the six geo-political zones in Nigeria. Thousands are on the pay roll of the church who directly feeds those who depends on them and other multiplier effect of the same. Other initiatives of the church are empowerment programs such as providing vocational skills to the unemployed and rehabilitation of drug addicts through the CADAM programme and so many others that I didn't mention here.

Hardcore11:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by ofuonyebi: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Honestly, the era of Pastor Adeboye Adejare....trully opened doors of greatness and enlargement to the Redeemed Christian Church

May this man of God live long!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering / German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / DSTV Censors "God" and "Jesus" On All Their Stations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.