Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers (51262 Views)

RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Chukazu: 9:16am On Feb 13, 2023
TheDemola:

Nope. Why'd you ask?

There something I want to get from there
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by farem: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2023
toyoson0:

When has building churches now turn to development, continue deceiving yourself. We already have many churches in this country.

Don't mind them.
I know in your mind you prefer, as it common with you, the money (including the state money) be channel to married harem (here on earth) for the dick-deens who are still looking forward to 70 virgins .
To equip jihadists with lethal weapon to kill, maim and destroy many in order to keep your monster god and its senior (the profet) in vogue.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by farem: 9:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Some of those things most churches do outside church or in community are all showoff and competitive manner to get more members and market their church name. You go as an individual to any church and ask for anything and see the response you will get. you may not be allow to c pastor self.89% sure you no go c pastor. Even if you c am, he will refer you to one department that will toast you up and down till you let go.

At least for show OFF, let's see your own that is show ON!
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by farem: 9:39am On Feb 13, 2023
Ododoeye0020:

You're a fool. How did building churches become a development? New churches were built to collect more tithes not to crate employment

The more reason why churches should build more schools.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by buzorcharles(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2023
Surrounded by criminal will maketh man not speak the truth
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by samfrancis1(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2023
Celebrating big church when the country is bleeding 🩸 and suffering..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Lukuluku69(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2023
Guyman01:
I hope that Muslim groups in Nigeria will learn from Christians and fellow Muslims in places like Dubai and Saudi Arabia on how to bring development to the land and stop taking the country backwards like MURIC is doing crying about hijab for nursery school pupils and those in Sokoto ready to burn a fellow human being over a post.
Kudos to RCCG for this laudable effort

What is there to learn here by Muslims groups? The dedication of a Business Centre in the guise of a Church? A Centre that it's Deed belongs to individuals? You lots you stop comparing Faiths and face yours squarely please.

I thought you guys said Jesus is coming soon? If so, why are you so fixated in building edifices that glorify Mammon the same thing your Christ warned you against?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by mastermaestro(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2023
TheGift:

Decode "my message" , was I the one who wrote that scripture? Only a daft person makes assumptions and jumps to conclusions without seeking clarification.

You ignorantly claim that the scriptures I quoted were of God speaking to King David. Was David in the book of Acts? Was David under the new covenant? And you want me to believe it is you that has an idea what God meant? Yet you can't explain it?

If all you have to say is that I am wrong (even though all I did was quote a scripture) and you have no contrary explanation of clear scripture, I think it is better you stop being emotional about it. keep quiet. And learn.

You see why I said you should attend Bible studies. Steven was repeating part of GOD'S response to King David through Prophet Nathan when he (David) requested to build a house of worship for Him (GOD). I won't help you with the reference. Go to Sunday school and be humble to learn. sad

I am not surprised because your likes are littered all over the place arguing the Bible ignorantly. In your small mind you think the Bible starts from Matthew. Go and sleep jor. I even thought you had depth. grin
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by leisuretym: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2023
farem:

You're right! The public fund as in the tax from my papa wine tapping, my mama shepe business and my baba Ijebu business.
No offence intended.

Good boy
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by TheDemola: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Chukazu:

There something I want to get from there

Oh! Okay. You can connect them on IG
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by KaplanDee: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by judedwriter(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
RichDad1:
Apapa Family - The wealthiest family in RCCG. I won’t be surprised if they’re the first to breakaway from the mainstream RCCG someday.

Impossible.

As long as pastor adeboye is the head of the church, it can't happen.

Maybe, (God forbid) when he's not there anymore. I pray He makes the rapture.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by TheGift: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
mastermaestro:

You see why I said you should attend Bible studies. Steven was repeating part of GOD'S response to King David through Prophet Nathan when he (David) requested to build a house of worship for Him (GOD). I won't help you with the reference. Go to Sunday school and be humble to learn. sad

I am not surprised because your likes are littered all over the place arguing the Bible ignorantly. In your small mind you think the Bible starts from Matthew. Go and sleep jor. I even thought you had depth. grin

So, Stephen was repeating it, in what context? Why not focus on that first? Why run to the Old Testament to explain something happening in the New Testament without first addressing the specific context? Especially when the Christ has said that the old is the shadow and the new is the real thing?

Meanwhile, you went to Sunday school and yet you talk like a bitter and quick to insult person from the gutter. Obviously Sunday schools didn't go through you.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by TheGift: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by blueAgent(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
olaeffect:

The last time I checked no factory in the USA is owned by a church🤣
And no industrialist anywhere in the forward country is a pastor.

My point?
Pastor's are succeeding in Nigeria, while none pastors like you and me that are supposed to build factories are on nairaland day and night talking nonsense 🤦🤦🤦🚶🚶🙄🙄

So true.

The clowns are always shifting blame and their responsibility to the church.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by blueAgent(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sniper101:
God punish poverty.
While
thunder fire Satan

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Fearyourcreator: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hardcore11:
We need mega factory not all this church business here and there. Why is Africa so backward even with all the many churchs.
Build one na
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Chukazu: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
TheDemola:

Oh! Okay. You can connect them on IG

I follow them on twitter but I have not gotten response yet
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by olaeffect(m): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
blueAgent:

So true.

The clowns are always shifting blame and their responsibility to the church.

They want the church to stop church dealings and go into factory building.

This is in a country where federal and state government spend billions yearly in sponsoring people for pilgrimage ooo, instead of using such monies to build factories or develop infractures that will enable our dying factories to be revived.

I am yet to see any of them asking politicians that steal our common wealth and buy properties abroad to build factories 🤦

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by blueAgent(m): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
olaeffect:

They want the church to stop church dealings and go into factory building.

This is in a country where federal and state government spend billions yearly in sponsoring people for pilgrimage ooo, instead of using such monies to build factories or develop infractures that will enable our dying factories to be revived.

I am yet to see any of them asking politicians that steal our common wealth and buy properties abroad to build factories 🤦

True

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by sholay2011(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
olaeffect:

Bros, I was privileged to attend Shiloh live only once.
I don't envy those men of God at all, those men work almost 24/7.

Yet some small rats that have never worked for ordinary 8hrs daily constantly for just 1yr will come online and be insulting them.

By just day 3 of Shiloh that I attended live in 2001 I was dozing off in the afternoon session because of stress🤣🤣🤣🤣, I was less than 30yrs then ooo.
Yet Bishop will not only attend conversant hour 5:30am, morning session, afternoon session, and evening session but also preach🤔 at his current age.
Yet the only thing some people see is that he has an eroplane🤣
Well said. God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by TheDemola: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Chukazu:

I follow them on twitter but I have not gotten response yet

I contacted them about five years ago. I don't know if the secretary still works with him. There is an email address on the IG, you can use that
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Chukazu: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2023
TheDemola:

I contacted them about five years ago. I don't know if the secretary still works with him. There is an email address on the IG, you can use that
I am not on IG
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by MeineMutter: 1:22am On Feb 19, 2023
The roll-call never complete o. HimTuLie nor dey the pictures o. Wetin im handlers dey do wey make dem forget to let am know say RCCG dey do house warming 😄😁?

By the way, RCCG take this one copy (former) Latter Rain for Oregun Road.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by delpee(f): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Some of those things most churches do outside church or in community are all showoff and competitive manner to get more members and market their church name. You go as an individual to any church and ask for anything and see the response you will get. you may not be allow to c pastor self.89% sure you no go c pastor. Even if you c am, he will refer you to one department that will toast you up and down till you let go.

I didn't see this early enough. You don't need to see the Pastor. The departments function well in good Churches.

My experience in Church welfare is that many people come trying to dupe members. You have requests for funds sometimes as much as ten times in excess of what is available to share. When you try to investigate so as to be fair to everyone, they resort to blackmail or disappear.

There's too much poverty in our society. Also too many dysfunctional families that keep regenerating poverty and misbehaviour.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Edmanpumpin(m): 6:41am On Mar 07, 2023
RichDad1:

Why are you shouting ? Ask what happened to CAC after all the fire brands. I gain nothing in the disintegration of RCCG. I was only stating the obvious.
And FYI, I know more about the internal pulpit politics of the RCCG than you can ever imagine.

Every tom, dick and harry online claims to know more about "pulpit politics" or whatever your call it of rccg. LOL....

Rccg is not CAC and will continue to grow in leaps and bounds till the coming of Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.