Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers (51253 Views)

RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by petrage(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
shogsman:

What has your church did to stop Nigerians from being the shithole it is today,your pastors fly first class in a country where 130million people live below a Dollar per day, your mumu still ripe
STFU and stop spewing trash!What in your little way have you done for humanity within your immediate locality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by naijapikin2(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Guyman01:
I hope that Muslim groups in Nigeria will learn from Christians and fellow Muslims in places like Dubai and Saudi Arabia on how to bring development to the land and stop taking the country backwards like MURIC is doing crying about hijab for nursery school pupils and those in Sokoto ready to burn a fellow human being over a post.
Kudos to RCCG for this laudable effort
bless your soul brother.

Ya nailed it

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by aktolly54(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Am a Christian but wonder why church can't help you get a job? Maybe they have done it for ungrateful soul before and decided to stop.

Small thing, go and pray yourself

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Raf4: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
leisuretym:

That’s tax payers money, it should be use for factory , foolish people
Most youth in your church are unemployed

Tax payer money Do u pay ur tax to Church? Have u ever engaged ur govt on this?
Those magnificent edifice are built with cheerful givers' money. People who decide to use their money the way they like for the things of God, the same way some people decide to spend their money the way they like on beer, shisha, olosho, betnaija etc

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by faithfull18(f): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Big man Church, the first time I attended the church I had to check again if it was Redeem.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by jeslom: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Rubbish.. redeem system is flawed . Just opening churches around . U will see little churches with planks and they call it redeemed. Put a pastor there to lead . However the tithes and offerings all go to the headquarters. Now a church that is struggling you take all their offerings and tithes to your headquarters and leave them to keep suffering.

The pastor that can not meet end means. It’s crazy . U see hungry pastors and they can not take care of their congregations.

Hungry congregations also while the headquarters keeps enjoying. The headquarters will not even give these parishes any money to help them . Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by feyisy86(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
The same masses wey dey hungry go still involve in the project
Hardcore11:
We need mega factory not all this church business here and there. Why is Africa so backward even with all the many churchs.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by mastermaestro(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
TheGift:
However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says; '
“’Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. What kind of house will you build for me? says the Lord. Or where will my resting place be?" Acts 7:48-49

"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands."

Acts 17:24

When they ask you folks to attend Sunday school and Bible study class so that you can be properly instructed, you won't heed. Here you are embarrassing yourself quoting Scriptures with zero understanding. sad
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by LeopardX: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
nedekid:
Na wah. Church business is big business. undecided
Really? Go open church first make I see lol.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Raf4: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
shogsman:

Don't mind them, useless people, wasting resources of religion even though it literarily does zero good for them

Why are u so pained about other people who are achieving their set goals without ur input?
Why can't u convert your family house (if any) to a factory? I'm very sure u have an ancestral village that is lying vacant somewhere, why can't u build at least a chalk or basket factory there and let us celebrate u
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by faceLAGOS: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
I wish this was some mega factory that would employ 10000-15000 people.

😢
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by LeopardX: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
feyisy86:
The same masses wey dey hungry go still involve in the project
Not a member of RCCG, but I doubt they involved poor folks in this massive project.

It's a project executed by wealthy members of a particular branch. They call them APAPA family. From what I heard, no be branch wey poor people dey attend.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Greatechng(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Judgement day go rugged gaan
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by stonemasonn: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Felabrity:
Only things Nigerians are good at, religion and entertainment
it is something. abi!
Better than nothing.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by toyoson0(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Guyman01:
I hope that Muslim groups in Nigeria will learn from Christians and fellow Muslims in places like Dubai and Saudi Arabia on how to bring development to the land and stop taking the country backwards like MURIC is doing crying about hijab for nursery school pupils and those in Sokoto ready to burn a fellow human being over a post.

When has building churches now turn to development, continue deceiving yourself. We already have many churches in this country.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by OriOko88(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
shogsman:

What has your church did to stop Nigerians from being the shithole it is today,your pastors fly first class in a country where 130million people live below a Dollar per day, your mumu still ripe
Shut d crab. Its not d duty of the church to liberate people from poverty. Hold ur govt responsible and leave d church out of ur misery.

Where in d world is church creating factories,or are there no churches in europe or US?? Ori e daru

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by wman(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Omo.

I thought this building will take longer than these to get completed.

Glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by TheGift: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
mastermaestro:

When they ask you folks to attend Sunday school and Bible study class so that you can be properly instructed, you won't heed. Here you are embarrassing yourself quoting Scriptures with zero understanding. sad

I merely quoted a scripture, without any explanation, pure and simple scripture, and you are here accusing me of lacking understanding.

Show me exactly where the misunderstanding is or admit that it is you who jumped to conclusions based on your lack of understanding.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by lereinter(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hao many hours daily will they spend in this gigantic building

Many folks are needing medical emergency

No problem
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Emma1Oj(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
delpee:

COD takes care of the less privileged. I'm not a member but I've attended some of their events geared towards philanthropy.
Some of those things most churches do outside church or in community are all showoff and competitive manner to get more members and market their church name. You go as an individual to any church and ask for anything and see the response you will get. you may not be allow to c pastor self.89% sure you no go c pastor. Even if you c am, he will refer you to one department that will toast you up and down till you let go.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by babajeje123(m): 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
shogsman:

Use Google and stop displaying your ignorance.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by babajeje123(m): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
aktolly54:
Am a Christian but wonder why church can't help you get a job? Maybe they have done it for ungrateful soul before and decided to stop.

Small thing, go and pray yourself
You lot are quick to criticise the church for everything not going well in your life. Including sleeplessness! Who do you pay your tax to abeg?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by babajeje123(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I wish this was some mega factory that would employ 10000-15000 people.

😢
If wishes were horses...
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by mastermaestro(m): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
TheGift:

I merely quoted a scripture, without any explanation, pure and simple scripture, and you are here accusing me of lacking understanding.

Show me exactly where the misunderstanding is or admit that it is you who jumped to conclusions based on your lack of understanding.

Only a daft person wouldn't decode your message. You were trying to cast irrelevance on the newly dedicated worship centre. See you feigning innocence. Maybe you think everyone is stupid. sad

As I said earlier, take your Sunday school more seriously. That Scripture you quoted is one of the most misunderstood and misrepresented portion of the Bible. Most of you have no idea what GOD meant when he made that statement to King David.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by ictplotter(m): 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Guyman01:
Idiot development is full employment and total security not building church towers. The stupidity of Nigera's Christians is they close down factories n companies to build churches and pray n fast in same churches to get work in the factories and companies. Despite the increasing in churches but the immorality rate is growing geometrically, please concentrate in ur fake religion called Christianity who rob the poor masses all in the name of tithe and offering to feed pastors that spend luxury in prostitutes n materials.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by babajeje123(m): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
toyoson0:

When has building churches now turn to development, continue deceiving yourself. We already have many churches in this country.
Church contributing to any form of development is a mere social responsibility. The main purpose of the Church is to build buildings, win souls and make them discover their purpose after which they are released to make impacts. Many magnificent churches are still coming and you guys can only lament as you can do a thing about it.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by babajeje123(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Some of those things most churches do outside church or in community are all showoff and competitive manner to get more members and market their church name. You go as an individual to any church and ask for anything and see the response you will get. you may not be allow to c pastor self.89% sure you no go c pastor. Even if you c am, he will refer you to one department that will toast you up and down till you let go.
You guys like reaping where you did not sow. It doesn't work like that. Those who are full members of their church won't be tossed as they are bona-fide members.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by faceLAGOS: 12:08am On Feb 13, 2023
babajeje123:

If wishes were horses...

...Nigerians would ride.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by rottenegg: 1:23am On Feb 13, 2023
Hardcore11:
We need mega factory not all this church business here and there. Why is Africa so backward even with all the many churchs.
Church na the modern factories! It produces 80% of olodos who won't come out to vote and get the deserved change our nation needs.
Rubbish.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by emmaodet: 1:39am On Feb 13, 2023
AmotekunSW:

May God change your destiny from a beggar to a giver.

cheesy
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by GUNITGuy: 1:45am On Feb 13, 2023
olaeffect:

Bros, I was privileged to attend Shiloh live only once.
I don't envy those men of God at all, those men work almost 24/7.

Yet some small rats that have never worked for ordinary 8hrs daily constantly for just 1yr will come online and be insulting them.

By just day 3 of Shiloh that I attended live in 2001 I was dozing off in the afternoon session because of stress🤣🤣🤣🤣, I was less than 30yrs then ooo.
Yet Bishop will not only attend conversant hour 5:30am, morning session, afternoon session, and evening session but also preach🤔 at his current age.
Yet the only thing some people see is that he has an eroplane🤣
Honestly, i can't imagine people criticize this people for being the only leadership example we have seen in Nigeria.....How many people can sleep for only 2-4hrs daily pray for 5hrs for 45mins sermon....
Deny himself of sex and food despite they have a wife
Manage millions of people without police or Judiciary.....Mehn this things are not easy from the standpoint of MR FLESH AND BLOOD

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by teebaxy(m): 1:45am On Feb 13, 2023
Hardcore11:
the church is doing it's business ,hold your government responsible, if you need plenty factory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.