Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers (51263 Views)

RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by leisuretym: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Samunique:
Na church dey collect tax for the country wey you come from ??

Which country be that self

Hehe, wonder shall never end !

That money is public fund
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by jidxin(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Pastor Tonye Cole, I sight you.
so the owner of Sahara energy is a pastor
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by jidxin(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
leisuretym:

joker

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Billmos: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hmm peter obi should have been there too after all he is d last hope for christian as president come 2023

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by ehiphill: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wow! How com I didn't know about this dedication. Me wey don dey swallow spit dey wait for this dedication, see how I con just take miss the chop chop eh. Ohhh.
TheDemola:
The magnificent Trinity Towers of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, City of David was officially dedicated today by the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.

Check out beautiful pictures from the event:

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by ashewoboy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
olaeffect:

Bros, I was privileged to attend Shiloh live only once.
I don't envy those men of God at all, those men work almost 24/7.

Yet some small rats that have never worked for ordinary 8hrs daily constantly for just 1yr will come online and be insulting them.

By just day 3 of Shiloh that I attended live in 2001 I was dozing off in the afternoon session because of stress🤣🤣🤣🤣, I was less than 30yrs then ooo.
Yet Bishop will not only attend conversant hour 5:30am, morning session, afternoon session, and evening session but also preach🤔 at his current age.
Yet the only thing some people see is that he has an eroplane🤣

He is working for his Money na. He is selling illusion to the people.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by IAMJojo(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
where peter obi,e miss this one?
this one go pain am o

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
RichDad1:
Apapa Family - The wealthiest family in RCCG. I won’t be surprised if they’re the first to breakaway from the mainstream RCCG someday.

Who are they
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by olaeffect(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
ashewoboy:

Read your comment again.
And see if you make sense🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So you that you are selling reality to the people like Elon Musk, how hard do you work?
And where/what is your results?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by babajeje123(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
nedekid:
Na wah. Church business is big business. undecided
Start one today or you no need moni?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by babajeje123(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
leisuretym:

How? Don't sound unintelligent please.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by nduchucks: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
May I ask what the primary utility of this building will be?

Are the floors available for leasing by any business entity or occupancy is restricted?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Spandau: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
TheDemola:
The magnificent Trinity Towers of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, City of David was officially dedicated today by the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.

Can someone please tell me the functionality of this structure apart from being just an architectural monument?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Spandau: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
ashewoboy:

When someone is highly motivated by gains (wealth, grandeur, power and fame), even if he is 100yrs, he will be bouncing around.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by eaglez(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Whoever had the vision, whoever completed the vision either ways all glory to God. City of David trinity tower finally a reality.
powerhouse3:
...I was thinking it was pastor ituah ighadalo Vision

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by DonClericuzo: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hardcore11:
We need mega factory not all this church business here and there. Why is Africa so backward even with all the many churchs.

This is church project, not government, if you want factory,. Build one as an entrepreneur,or cry to your government to build one.
You are crying for factory, later you will collect 5k from corrupt politicians and vote for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Bluntemperor: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
DavSagacity:
Let Somebody Shout Halleluyah.
Glory to GOD

A good one and beautiful indeed.
OP, what manner of write up is this?
Where is it located and which State?
Today's Journalism,na Tue Tue!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by TheGift: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says; '
“’Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. What kind of house will you build for me? says the Lord. Or where will my resting place be?" Acts 7:48-49

"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands."

Acts 17:24
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
nduchucks:
May I ask what the primary utility of this building will be?

Are the floors available for leasing by any business entity or occupancy is restricted?

I was going to ask exactly the same thing or even read about it here. I believe the floors will be leased out.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by shogsman(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hardcore11:
We need mega factory not all this church business here and there. Why is Africa so backward even with all the many churchs.
Don't mind them, useless people, wasting resources of religion even though it literarily does zero good for them
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by winner37(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
Vanity upon vanity!!!
What is will never do in my life time is worshiping a so call man of god , see how that gray hair man almost kneeled to that woman is really a pitty...

Poor will continue becoming poor while rich people will keep becoming richer..
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by delpee(f): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
Emma1Oj:
you think Soo.. guy jus look for one small church that's doing well and fix yourself there. There u will be valued, easy identify and well treated. You see all these so called big man church, no body send you oo, pride, snubbing, show off nai full there.

COD takes care of the less privileged. I'm not a member but I've attended some of their events geared towards philanthropy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by shogsman(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
babajeje123:
Some will start saying 'why church and not factories? Please use Google first to see what the Church of God is doing for the masses before you will come here to display your ignorance.
What has your church did to stop Nigerians from being the shithole it is today,your pastors fly first class in a country where 130million people live below a Dollar per day, your mumu still ripe
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by ASB717: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
After robbing the masses with pen and bad governance. Oppressing them with thugs and police, una go come sidon front of church dey sing like saints.
Yeye dey smell...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by porthouse7(f): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
SHIVA001:
Hmmm big man church. Na this kin church I go like to dey Go.. maybe I go see one polithiefian wey go dash me Moni🥺😹
go hustle the ig man u are looking for start just like u
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Menclothing: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
shogsman:

What has your church did to stop Nigerians from being the shithole it is today,your pastors fly first class in a country where 130million people live below a Dollar per day, your mumu still ripe

What did your religious leader contribute to Nigeria ?
This particular church have hospital and equipped public schools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Chukazu: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
TheDemola:

Do you worship at City of David?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Raf4: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hallelujah!!!
Glory!!!
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by penta(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
I wonder how much the church bought the land alone from the Oniru family in Victoria Island or is a gift or on a lease( for how many years) to the church, the land and edifice are both huge... Shishi we no see as family ooo.... grin grin grin

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Raf4: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hardcore11:

Well, Church has done their part by building mega Church. Let other sectors also try and mega something each.
If I may ask, what stops you from building at least minor factory? Or what exactly have u built?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.