Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers (51257 Views)

RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by EngrKemp: 2:15am On Feb 13, 2023
This is my Church.

I'm a proud member of COD

From my Sovereign Army followship in Unilag....
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by samwillyco1(m): 2:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Massive glory be to God the money used in building this edifice can lift millions out of poverty. The Engineer don blow ooo, where is it located.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Thebigheart: 3:11am On Feb 13, 2023
ashewoboy:

He is working for his Money na. He is selling illusion to the people.

And you can't work for your money too?
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by COMPAQ(m): 4:11am On Feb 13, 2023
millionboi2:
I wonder what will be the faith of redem church after adeboye dies

Very good question. He's the glue holding that church together.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by seeyounow: 4:36am On Feb 13, 2023
where did they get the money from....
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by aktolly54(m): 4:58am On Feb 13, 2023
babajeje123:

You lot are quick to criticise the church for everything not going well in your life. Including sleeplessness! Who do you pay your tax to abeg?
who told you I can't sleep?
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by OyinO: 5:06am On Feb 13, 2023
Instead of building manufacturing industries. Then the dumb gullible poor unemployed sufferers will start going there to pray in vain for unavailable jobs which would've been available if such buildings were actually factories or manufacturing industries.
Capitalist religious bourgeoisie are thieves in the name of Christian faith, just like the European missionaries that aided the colonisers.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Jidefido(m): 5:28am On Feb 13, 2023
THIS IS RCCG Trinity Towers, Lagos, Nigeria,
a building of 14 floors. It features an auditorium seating 4500 which can also be hired as a concert hall. It has a multi-storey CarPark that can take in 673 cars, rooftop terrace, helipad, automated and integrated lighting, sound and video system, electric car chargers and smart access control. Currently the building offers short and long term leases for the commercial spaces including a gymnasium and wellness centre, medical centre, recreation zone, ATM gallery, A-class restaurant and food court, and more.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by cuteboy2: 5:32am On Feb 13, 2023
millionboi2:
I wonder what will be the faith of redem church after adeboye dies

Better worry about what will be your own fate, when you die

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by cuteboy2: 5:38am On Feb 13, 2023
powerhouse3:
...I was thinking it was pastor ituah ighadalo Vision

It was the late Pastor Eskor Asuquo Mfon's vision

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Ododoeye0020(m): 5:53am On Feb 13, 2023
Guyman01:
I hope that Muslim groups in Nigeria will learn from Christians and fellow Muslims in places like Dubai and Saudi Arabia on how to bring development to the land and stop taking the country backward like MURIC is crying about hijab for nursery school pupils and those in Sokoto ready to burn a fellow human being over a post.
Kudos to RCCG for this laudable effort
You're a fool. How did building churches become a development? New churches were built to collect more tithes not to crate employment
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Myself2(m): 6:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Guyman01:
I hope that Muslim groups in Nigeria will learn from Christians and fellow Muslims in places like Dubai and Saudi Arabia on how to bring development to the land and stop taking the country backwards like MURIC is doing crying about hijab for nursery school pupils and those in Sokoto ready to burn a fellow human being over a post.

Exactly, the edifice is an architectural master piece with a helipad to boot.

So those offices that are there, anyone exec that wishes to cut out traffic can just land at the airport in Ikeja, hop into a chopper and land on the helipad at the top of the building in 15 minutes

Multi storey car parks, roof top swimming pools, roof top tennis courts, banking halls, ATM galleries, restaurants, shopping strips, medical and wellness centres, children amusement parks etc etc.

It's a total and complete package.

kudos to Redeem Church once again for showing the way and doing it right
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by CoolAmbience(m): 6:50am On Feb 13, 2023
Felabrity:
Only things Nigerians are good at, religion and entertainment

Exactly...

Did you see the picture where, I guess the Parish Pastor, almost lay on his stomach, just to greet Pa Adeboye's wife?

Africans and their crazy, sycophantic reverence cum entertainment.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by CoolAmbience(m): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Hardcore11:
We need mega factory not all this church business here and there. Why is Africa so backward even with all the many churchs.

Nobody well o, dem no dey hear word too. We don talk, we don taya.

Imagine if RCCG's 3km × 3km HQ landmass is a mechanized agro production & processing facility....with branches across the country...
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by TheGift: 7:17am On Feb 13, 2023
mastermaestro:

Only a daft person wouldn't decode your message. You were trying to cast irrelevance on the newly dedicated worship centre. See you feigning innocence. Maybe you think everyone is stupid. sad

As I said earlier, take your Sunday school more seriously. That Scripture you quoted is one of the most misunderstood and misrepresented portion of the Bible. Most of you have no idea what GOD meant when he made that statement to King David.

Decode "my message" , was I the one who wrote that scripture? Only a daft person makes assumptions and jumps to conclusions without seeking clarification.

You ignorantly claim that the scriptures I quoted were of God speaking to King David. Was David in the book of Acts? Was David under the new covenant? And you want me to believe it is you that has an idea what God meant? Yet you can't explain it?

If all you have to say is that I am wrong (even though all I did was quote a scripture) and you have no contrary explanation of clear scripture, I think it is better you stop being emotional about it. keep quiet. And learn.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by DavSagacity(m): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2023
Bluntemperor:

A good one and beautiful indeed.
OP, what manner of write up is this?
Where is it located and which State?
Today's Journalism,na Tue Tue!

Calm down bro. Can't you see the Lagos state Governor in the photos..??
Do you need a Prophet to tell you it's in Lagos state..??
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by MatrixCircle: 7:18am On Feb 13, 2023
False industry in religion. Use the money to build real industry that will stimulate economic growth...
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Edmanpumpin(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2023
RichDad1:
Apapa Family - The wealthiest family in RCCG. I won’t be surprised if they’re the first to breakaway from the mainstream RCCG someday.

SHAME ON YOU!

God FORBIDS it happens, The Lord shall not let you live to witness it, Amen.

RCCG shall continue to grow in leaps and bounds in UNITY amen.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Edmanpumpin(m): 7:27am On Feb 13, 2023
millionboi2:
I wonder what will be the faith of redeem church after adeboye dies

It is multiplicity, exponential growth, and more lives saved and brought into the kingdom of God.

Daddy G.o's time shall be small compared to greater work after him. Besides pastor Adejare Adeboye ain't going home soon.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Kaytixy: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2023
Guyman01:
I hope that Muslim groups in Nigeria will learn from Christians and fellow Muslims in places like Dubai and Saudi Arabia on how to bring development to the land and stop taking the country backwards like MURIC is doing crying about hijab for nursery school pupils and those in Sokoto ready to burn a fellow human being over a post.
how is this a development for God sake. People's money been syphoned by our god of men. Tell me how does this improve the life of a common man in RCCG. We are talking about human development you are talking rubbish.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by farem: 7:45am On Feb 13, 2023
RichDad1:
Apapa Family - The wealthiest family in RCCG. I won’t be surprised if they’re the first to breakaway from the mainstream RCCG someday.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but your father in the Abyss did.. This also shall fail because it's only the counsel of Jehovah that shall stand.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by RichDad1(m): 7:46am On Feb 13, 2023
Edmanpumpin:

SHAME ON YOU!

God FORBIDS it happens, The Lord shall not let you live to witness it, Amen.

RCCG shall continue to grow in leaps and bounds in UNITY amen.
Why are you shouting ? Ask what happened to CAC after all the fire brands. I gain nothing in the disintegration of RCCG. I was only stating the obvious.
And FYI, I know more about the internal pulpit politics of the RCCG than you can ever imagine.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by farem: 7:54am On Feb 13, 2023
bizzibodi:
This structure took my mind back to the tower of Babel.

We know where the minds like yours always go to; Tower of babel and NEVER Solomon's Temple. You're thus spiritually configured.
#Sad-u-sees.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by farem: 7:58am On Feb 13, 2023
leisuretym:

That money is public fund
You're right! The public fund as in the tax from your papa wine tapping, ya mama shepe business and your baba Ijebu business.
No offence intended.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by LookinguntoGod: 8:00am On Feb 13, 2023
Congratulations.
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Anakazo22: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2023
Hardcore11:
We need mega factory not all this church business here and there. Why is Africa so backward even with all the many churchs.

Don't you have a governor or president....did you vote for the pastor or do you pay tax to them
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by TheDemola: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2023
Chukazu:

Do you worship at City of David?

Nope. Why'd you ask?
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by TheDemola: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2023
Spandau:

Can someone please tell me the functionality of this structure apart from being just an architectural monument?

Considering the location, it will be a choice property for companies and a great event centre that will generate money
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by Veritas01: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2023
Big congratulations to the entire RCCG family and our Daddy G.O.
TheDemola:

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by stickle(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2023
Glory to God our heavenly father, that sits on the throne forever.
Hallow be thy name
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by sooperrescue(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2023
RichDad1:
They will. City of David was Ben Akabueze to lead and he was taken to Olosa street in VI as Pastor and he built an edifice near keystone head office as church and office and city of David, in envy built the so called trinity towers. Are they still holding their digging deep on Wednesdays?
Re: Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers by farem: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2023
Spandau:

Can someone please tell me the functionality of this structure apart from being just an architectural monument?

I know that a truly tortured mind would abhor anything that will puncture their baseless anger.
You mean such edifice as this will have no functionally as you put it?
https://www.nairaland.com/7566910/rccg-trinity-towers-all-need#120867372

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.