Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes (31439 Views)

Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back / CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks / Nigerians Shun Pos Transactions Over Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by RotimiBliss: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2023
Thebigheart:

That's true bro, i stopped to argue with people who doesn't understand what this policy is all about.

Oya educate us...we dat don't know the essence of the policy.
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by Xoftme101(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Backpedal:

Power of the people against the central bank ?

I dey laugh
Yes of course.
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by Cti28(m): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2023
felzokugo:

I agree wit you. Dat Moh247 is not just confused...he is imbecilic.
But wait o...dis wan wey headless chicken don get head pass nigeria so.....na wahala promax2025 oo
Nigeria matter don dey tie 3 wrapper
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by Jack500: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2023
Ancestortinubu:
He is not serving under ibo leader, he's nor ibo man, he's from delta
Why calling him ibo slave? Why your heart do bitter for ibo? Ibo have been doing exceptionally great without politics all these years in Nigeria. They will continue doing great after 2023 event without taking power 2023. You are useless for live because of politicians you people assume your God. Your frustration will continue beyond 2023 even if Atiku or kola Abiola wins. Stop the hate. Brainwashed mororn.

quote author=Jack500 post=120857638]This is nonsense and propaganda, stop instilling fear in people.

In Ile-ife, Osun state, people are still transacting with the old money.

You said people should deposit old money in bank, where is the new ones to replace them.

Na Ogun go kill Emefiele last last, useless ibo slave.

Ibo will never rule this country, you can go and hang yourself.
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Majority are still spending the old notes.

Not here in Calabar
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by Jack500: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Did the FG ordered Bank to go on holiday before? Werey. When Bank opens tomorrow, go and deposit your old Naira note na let's see.

Just to remind you.

I just deposited my old notes at first bank Ile-ife, Osun state. Didn't I tell you? Jagaban has won😀😀
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by GoodCane: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jack500:

Just to remind you.

I just deposited my old notes at first bank Ile-ife, Osun state. Didn't I tell you? Jagaban has won😀😀

As expected. You keep lying like your determented drug lord. I don't expect anything sensible from you
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by Jack500: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

As expected. You keep lying like your determented drug lord. I don't expect anything sensible from you

You really don't have sense. Fvck off
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by GoodCane: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jack500:

You really don't have sense. Fvck off

We no say you no get evidence to prove for the lie you just gave. Of course, you also know we'll catch you no matter how you edit the picture. If e sure for you show us evidence of the deposit slip
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by Jack500: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

We no say you no get evidence to prove for the lie you just gave. Of course, you also know we'll catch you no matter how you edit the picture. If e sure for you show us evidence of the deposit slip

Don't worry, I will show you.

But why don't you go to Banks around you and make enquiry, instead of disgracing yourself online
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by selab: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
People dey reject the old naira notes for here in Lotto Mowe Ogun State o

Banks and people needs way forward
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by egopersonified(f): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jack500:
This is nonsense and propaganda, stop instilling fear in people.

In Ile-ife, Osun state, people are still transacting with the old money.

You said people should deposit old money in bank, where is the new ones to replace them.

Na Ogun go kill Emefiele last last, useless ibo slave.

I just want to ask. In Benin people always say Ogun kill you. Does same apply to Yoruba states? I know he is the god of thunder but I grew up in Lagos and never heard that statement till I got to Edo state.
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by Jack500: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
egopersonified:

I just want to ask. In Benin people always say Ogun kill you. Does same apply to Yoruba states? I know he is the god of thunder but I grew up in Lagos and never heard that statement till I got to Edo state.

Ogun is the god of iron, not thunder, sango is the god of thunder.
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by figment232(m): 6:02am On Feb 17, 2023
jelel6:

Everywhere - even in your very own locality.

Abi you wan say you have more new notes than old notes in your own possession? If so, you're probably a banker, a government official, or somebody with means to CBN vaults.
I don't even have old notes...only new.Is that strange to u
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by jelel6: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2023
figment232:
I don't even have old notes...only new.Is that strange to u

Yes strange but I know it's possible. But who's going to give you new as change?
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by figment232(m): 4:31am On Feb 20, 2023
jelel6:

Yes strange but I know it's possible. But who's going to give you new as change?
I always get new as change urchin!
Re: Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes by jelel6: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2023
figment232:
I always get new as change urchin!

You dey hibernation since zombie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Gains as Nigeria’s Central Bank Boosts Dollar Supplies - Bloomberg / Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies / Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.