Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Am 23 Years Dating A White Lady Of 56 Years Old, Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 23 Years Dating A White Lady Of 56 Years Old, Need Advice (1664 Views)

Am 23 And I Have No Plan For My Life / I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am 23 Years Dating A White Lady Of 56 Years Old, Need Advice by Breeze111(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
So a quick one today, a guy DM me on my other platform to help him share this story in other to get advice from people...
My name is John, am 23 years of age but am dating a white(oyinbo) lady who is 56years old, of which we are planning of getting married soon.
To be sincere this woman has been of so much assistance to me in terms of my university fees and other things making life comfortable for me but really am scared of breaking her heart in the future because of the age difference but she truly loves me. but with the way things are now for me I can't say no to her financial support because life hard. But my friends are so much in support of this, they are saying I should get married to her this year and abandoned my school by leaving the country to join her over there but am so confused..dont know what to do
Re: Am 23 Years Dating A White Lady Of 56 Years Old, Need Advice by samiabigail: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
23years is too young to marry. Wait till you're 26

1 Like

Re: Am 23 Years Dating A White Lady Of 56 Years Old, Need Advice by chatinent: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
I guess you get the new naira na why all these nonsense dey happen.
Re: Am 23 Years Dating A White Lady Of 56 Years Old, Need Advice by freemanq(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kindly go to your village and ask your village king for such advice
Re: Am 23 Years Dating A White Lady Of 56 Years Old, Need Advice by Shalommy(f): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Op is a liar. Person wey dey cry say life tire am, come dey lie on top sugar mommy saga. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Am 23 Years Dating A White Lady Of 56 Years Old, Need Advice by Sonnobax15(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Am 23 Years Dating A White Lady Of 56 Years Old, Need Advice by LikeAking: 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Breeze111:
So a quick one today, a guy DM me on my other platform to help him share this story in other to get advice from people...
My name is John, am 23 years of age but am dating a white(oyinbo) lady who is 56years old, of which we are planning of getting married soon.
To be sincere this woman has been of so much assistance to me in terms of my university fees and other things making life comfortable for me but really am scared of breaking her heart in the future because of the age difference but she truly loves me. but with the way things are now for me I can't say no to her financial support because life hard. But my friends are so much in support of this, they are saying I should get married to her this year and abandoned my school by leaving the country to join her over there but am so confused..dont know what to do

Baba abeg show me road.
Re: Am 23 Years Dating A White Lady Of 56 Years Old, Need Advice by ASAPFERG1: 1:43am On Feb 13, 2023
make una share update abeg
Re: Am 23 Years Dating A White Lady Of 56 Years Old, Need Advice by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Guy
Your are in Japa mood. Kindly legitimately marry her and sort yourself out later when you get abroad.

Breeze111:
Re: Am 23 Years Dating A White Lady Of 56 Years Old, Need Advice by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2023
Op, buy herbs first.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Types Of Prayer / Boobs Flying Everywhere VIDEO / Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.