Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) (31094 Views)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Zimbabweans Make Fun Of Peter Gringory Obi / Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Okpeke22: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Shettima has spoken well with lots of sense for the sensible ones.
There are better qualified candidates feom the south east than religious bigot PIT-OBI.
Those supposed better and qualified candidates contested your party primaries but you ignored them and sold your ticket to an adult pampers wearing old and demented druggie. Doesn't that speak to the phoolishness of your party?

I know your phoolisness won't let you admit this but there's non more qualified and better than Peter Obi in this race today. The US convicted drug baron doesn't even come close to Obi in terms of capability, competence, integrity and other qualities.

There's non more bigoted than Tinubu for selecting a fellow Muslim and Shettima for agreeing to run with a fellow Muslim in a multi religious country. His intolerance and disdain for the Christian population in Nigeria is best exemplified in El-Rufai unguarded attack against the Christian people of Northern Nigeria, so hold your peace.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Morphinne: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2023
SmartPolician:
These men should stop deceiving themselves. It's better the Igbos don't produce a president than bring a nonentity like Rochas to come and finish off what's left of this country.

Nigeria doesn't just need politicians; this country needs transformational leaders because things will get worse in the coming years. The global economy is shrinking, meaning that nobody is totally immune to that.

As far as South East is concerned, I can only trust Peter Obi, Dave Umahi and Sullivan Chime to transform this country. Those men have impeccable track records as governors. You people don't seem to understand that leadership is tough!
At least I can list one or two of Dave Umahi’s and Sullivan’s achievements but please, what are these IMPECCABLE track records Obi had as a governor ?
Pls answer my question without resorting to insult, we learn everyday but if it’s insult you want, we get that one plenty for this side as well wink
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Truthdeypain: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Aya amuta nwoke, aya amuta nwoke. See the nwoke.
Peter Obi was the reason why my uni education was 4 years at the dot.
University education isn't cheap. If you haven't been outside the country, try. Travel and see things for yourself. Don't be stuck here thinking that everything is alright. Look at who you said is better than peter obi. Chai Nigerians sef.
I'd rather give tinubu or atiku my vote than vote for rochas. Small thing, Una go open mouth begin call pesin tribal bigots. Like anyone who supports Obi is igbo.
Use your brain boy.

Please stop doing this bro. When will you learn. Why you dey explain shit give mumu wey no dey use him number six.

The only language that fool you are quoting speaks is TRIBALISM! BIGOTRY! and ETHNIC jingoism.

He hates you and your people [If you are IGBO] get used to it, your heavy lectures will not change his myopic and algae infested mindset that's if he can read any stuff you wrote up there.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Max82: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2023
Mfetenang:
Even a dead cow is better than an IPOB man,we prefer to vote for dead cows than vote an IPOB thief to rule us. Nigerian presidency is not for second class citizens.
. Then look where the first class citizens landed u that's y so many people can never see good governance,better life in Nigeria till the day they die.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Truthdeypain: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2023
CSTRR:
If only it were possible, I would wish for Tinubu/shettima to be president/vice president of their respective regions.

We would give them our blessings and wish them well.

The rest of us are not interested in such a calamitous combo.

Nna eeh gladly, but the wickedness of these fellows, they are just doing it out of spite, that they can do whatever they wish as the overlords and owners of kwantry Nigeria.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Ebeano49(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2023
When did ability to speak Hausa become one of the qualifications for becoming president of Nigeria?
So those of us that don't speak Hausa should forget about being president of Nigeria?
How about speaking Yoruba, Igbo, Efik, Tiv, Ibibio, etc.?

This same Shettima said yesterday that the North should not vote Atiku because Atiku opposed sharia!

Remember: this TERROTIST SUPPORTER will become president if anything happens to BAT! Think about it
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Truthdeypain: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2023
9jaRealist:

Exactly! Being “bread (sic) and buttered” in the North and speaking Hausa fluently is a better and more competent track record…smh
>

Lols. Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by deebuoy(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Better quali-pied people
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2023
[/color]av u ever heard of Rochas Okorocha Foundation?[color=#770077]
bender79:
What else does the islamist have to offer other than use slur words. In his islamist mind, he thinks Rochas Okorocha is qualified to rule Nigeria because he was born in the north and he speaks hausa? Even when Rochas was one of the worst things that happened to imo state? How stupid and myopic this fundamentalist reasons baffles me.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Mrmb: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PkLw8xV_0Q

The Vice Presidential candidate of the APC in the 2023 General Elections, Kashim Shettima, has called Peter Obi "Gringory,” which means “start laughing,” during the APC Local Government Summit for Tinubu/Shettima held in Abuja.

L

The incoming vice-president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2023
Truthdeypain:

LOL. Don't stress bra, I keep saying it, whenever I see my folks complain about racism and hatred for Yankee I am always quick to remind them that "better white on black than black on black" I'll trade racism for tribalism any day anytime twice on Thursday.

In the 23 years of my existence I cannot honestly tell you that anything has changed in the level of bigotry and tribalism we have in this country [since childhood] and of course the forerunners are yorubas and their HAUSA Fulani counterparts.. IGBOS and SS folks do not even come close in measurement, even though they have their own peculiar flaws. Everyday the hate, wickedness and phobia worsens in this country.

Nigeria and all her citizens are just a walking contradiction, very hypocritical and full of all vile. Preaching UNITY and NATION with one tinge and saying IGBO will never be president with another. Preaching Justice and equality while...

At the same time they said they called a country zoo, the truth is Nigeria is worse than a zoo and everybody literally swears for Nigeria everyday including the fools who use such irrelevant and illogical argument as an article to argue.

Nigeria is just the more you look the less you see. There is no love anywhere, especially not for IGBOS,, at best Nigerians tolerate or try to tolerate each other.
my bro thale northerners were the first to call ds country a zoo... why.. Jonathan a graduate of zoology won his counterpart Buhari.
so my bro anywhere u see dem wanna use "zoo" to blackmail u, lambast dem... e no get wetin ibo dey rule do ds nation. but na ibo man be dis issues..
E dey pain me to see my SS bro dey dance to the tune of this bigoted fellows. E gets me mad... na dem fo run shout BLM.. but they are worst than the white Supremacist

1 Like

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Max82: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2023
Morphinne:

At least I can list one or two of Dave Umahi’s and Sullivan’s achievements but please, what are these IMPECCABLE track records Obi had as a governor ?
Pls answer my question without resorting to insult, we learn everyday but if it’s insult you want, we get that one plenty for this side as well wink
my dear friend for now obi is the best In igbo land,not only igbo I mean Nigeria entirely as a politician plz I know that theirs is other politicians in The southeast to tell you the truth if that obi didn't surface in this election even the east will not vote for either okorocha, hope uzodimma,umahi, ngige or anyone else rather they will vote for another tribe, pls let's keep this in mind obi done extremely well in anambra irrespective of the cabal's/ God fathers in anambra state that size power then he sideline them and use state funds to to work for the state. Finally all politicians in Nigeria are the same but among them obi is a saint in their midst.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
You will never find favour anywhere
hope y grabbed at least 30 mins of good sleep...

Ogun commander... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

hope y grabbed at least 30 mins of good sleep...

Ogun commander... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
we are together forever until you make me shut up,monkey
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by fredoooooo: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2023
Awon werey elekun go start to dey cry again grin grin cheesy
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Biggeststar01: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2023
Mfetenang:
Even a dead cow is better than an IPOB man,we prefer to vote for dead cows than vote an IPOB thief to rule us. Nigerian presidency is not for second class citizens.

And the IPOB man will divide Nigeria so that the dead people can rule you, don't worry when Obi give us BIAFRA.

Tinubu can now develop Nigeria
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
we are together forever until you make me shut up,monkey
me and a retard.. is whhaaatttt... go meet your lunatic father and profess such demented love to him...

Ogun commander
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Truthdeypain: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

my bro thale northerners were the first to call ds country a zoo... why.. Jonathan a graduate of zoology won his counterpart Buhari.
so my bro anywhere u see dem wanna use "zoo" to blackmail u, lambast dem... e no get wetin ibo dey rule do ds nation. but na ibo man be dis issues..
E dey pain me to see my SS bro dey dance to the tune of this bigoted fellows. E gets me mad... na dem fo run shout BLM.. but they are worst than the white Supremacist

Well spoken. We gather dey, Oluwa get love for us, nothing naysayers can do about that. Hate is all they got and they'll take it to their graves.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Temptee101(m): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2023
Am I the only one scared about this man getting an inch close to power?

He must be brutal in nature.

Shettima must have wasted souls.

Imagine, a shettima with DSS, Army, Police, boko haram etc, at his disposal to use as he pleases.

He asked northerners to vote against Atiku for his stance against sharia meaning he is advocating for sharia for Nigeria.

That has been their agenda with a Muslim-Muslim ticket. They must fail.

Shettima is evil personified.

This is election will be a make or mar for Nigeria.

No wonder Pa. Adebanjo said, should we fail to elect Peter Obi that Nigeria will be gone forever.

Nigerians be wise o
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Mfetenang: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2023
Biggeststar01:

And the IPOB man will divide Nigeria so that the dead people can rule you, don't worry when Obi give us BIAFRA.

Tinubu can now develop Nigeria
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Mfetenang: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2023
Obi will win with IPIB votes abi?
I can guarantee you 100% that Peter Obi or any IPOB man for that matter will never rule this country. Quote me.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Truthdeypain: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2023
Max82:
my dear friend for now obi is the best In igbo land,not only igbo I mean Nigeria entirely as a politician plz I know that theirs is other politicians in The southeast to tell you the truth if that obi didn't surface in this election even the east will not vote for either okorocha, hope uzodimma,umahi, ngige or anyone else rather they will vote for another tribe, pls let's keep this in mind obi done extremely well in anambra irrespective of the cabal's/ God fathers in anambra state that size power then he sideline them and use state funds to to work for the state. Finally all politicians in Nigeria are the same but among them obi is a saint in their midst.

Hey man. Have some shame. Stop falling for this blackmail 101, even a fool knows this fellas wishes the IGBO MAN nothing but death.

They have all the facts and everything else, they know the truth but they will never admit it. That's their code of life. Stop imagining tiy are making sense to a dumb ethnic bigoted fellow whose brains has been exchanged for IGBO PHOBIA.

They are well meaning folks who support Obi they cut across all tribes and regions, they are well meaning fellows who at least have a basic understanding of "Greater good" and justice and equity. They will vote for Obi. These ones you are talking to have been calling white black since birth. Wake up abeg!

Jeez!
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by proprince(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2023
So because Rochas can speak hausa makes him a better person to lead Nigeria than Obi??

If Dave Umahi was the one in Labour party would
you have spoken about him positively like you just did?

These Politicians talk like they are talking to kids.

ObiDatti insha Allah.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Solocoin: 10:37am On Feb 13, 2023
jumper524:
In shettima word. "I believe there are more people more competent In the southeast than gringory"
The likes of Rochas and umahi are more better and competent with reasonable track record.
But the bigoted people on this forum wants to enforce a man who failed as governor to us Nigerians.
So ASUU can keep going on strike like he did in his state. Or he can increase schoolfess by 300% and tell us education is not for the poor.
Ogun go strike any ediot when dey hype this ediot.
So the one ASUU go for 8 months was Obi the president of Nigeria?
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by berbs: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2023
And when did Gregory become Gringory
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by bobolaga: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Any Nigerian that vote for APC is completely enemy of this great nation, i have never see an intelligent government that use change in currency to fight insecurities there is no excuses there, they are part insecurities which we all know, no nation that criminals are killing and kidnaping with out financial support, logistics support and information support to the point that military helicopter flying bandits to attacking point.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by gigabyte13: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Afi GIRIN-GORY na
grin grin grin grin grin
E come make me remember Mr Zebudaya stories then....
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Hpesoj: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2023
jumper524:
In shettima word. "I believe there are more people more competent In the southeast than gringory"
The likes of Rochas and umahi are more better and competent with reasonable track record.
But the bigoted people on this forum wants to enforce a man who failed as governor to us Nigerians.
So ASUU can keep going on strike like he did in his state. Or he can increase schoolfess by 300% and tell us education is not for the poor.
Ogun go strike any ediot when dey hype this ediot.

Funnily enough, Rochas and Umahi contested the APC primaries, were they considered? By your logic, it means Atiku is the best from North East while Tinubu is the best from the South West.

PS: You can always make comments without throwing insults around. I Believe we are all mature to make comments without insulting ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers / Caged, 20 Days Captive In Nigeria: Israeli Activists Release Documentary (Video) / I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.