Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) (31092 Views)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Zimbabweans Make Fun Of Peter Gringory Obi / Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
samista:
Agbado urchins said Peter Obi is not a threat, labour party has no structure yet their candidates are always having sleepless nights about obi. Atiku and kwankwaso are also running for president but every morning, afternoon and night it's Obi they are crying about.
The matter just tire me

1 Like

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Lazenby007(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
I will rather vote for a gringory than to vote for a boko haram killer.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Okpeke22:

Those supposed better and qualified candidates contested your party primaries but you ignored them and sold your ticket to an adult pampers wearing old and demented druggie. Doesn't that speak to the phoolishness of your party?

I know your phoolisness won't let you admit this but there's non more qualified and better than Peter Obi in this race today. The US convicted drug baron doesn't even come close to Obi in terms of capability, competence, integrity and other qualities.

There's non more bigoted than Tinubu for selecting a fellow Muslim and Shettima for agreeing to run with a fellow Muslim in a multi religious country. His intolerance and disdain for the Christian population in Nigeria is best exemplified in El-Rufai unguarded attack against the Christian people of Northern Nigeria, so hold your peace.
Well, the primaries has come and go. Pastor Osinbajo, whom you felt should win is as useless as Buhari. The so called Professor of law is nothing but a disgrace to the Law profession and to the academia. He contributed to the worst govt ever.
As for the drug Baron you mentioned, he is a hundred times better than your flat headed candidate. He has better track records of both physical infrastructure and human development. He has the foresight and ability to deliver. We have seen in the past. And his selection of vice is solely his opinion and comfort.
Your attack on his person amounts to nothing because he will still be declared winner. Fanatical Christians like you can go and die.
Pit-OBI can never and would never be President despite all his tribal sentiments and religious bigotism.
El-Rufai is a great man, wise and intelligent that any govt can proudly call theirs.
Your hatred of him is simply because he ran and won comfortably on a Muslim-Muslim ticket. But there are state in the North, SW and even SE with good % of Muslim but the Govs are on C-C tickets, the Muslims in those states do not complaint or develop the hatred you guys are exhibiting.
Good governance is more than just tribal, sectional or religious sentiments.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Really his views, well here's the view of any reasonable fellow out there.

Why is DAVE UMAHI not the APC presidential candidate?
The Primaries was fairly contested and a winner emerged. That's the beauty of democracy.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Antivirus92:
since they're aware that dave umahi is the second best thing to have happened to NIGERIA after sliced bread....
apc should have given him the ticket, he is an apc member and he contested in the primaries...
Is a Presidential ticket of a ruling party given just like that?
We are in a democracy, eligible candidates contest and a winner emerged.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Antivirus92(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Is a Presidential ticket of a ruling party given just like that?
We are in a democracy, eligible candidates contest and a winner emerged.
why then is the terrorist Shettima crying when he knows that those candidates he mentioned did not emerge from their respective parties?

if umahi and rochas are so fantastic, why was the apc ticket given to Tinubu?
we all know tinubu got the ticket not through merit but by his purchasing power....

apc apologists should stop talking like lunatics

1 Like

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
These politicians are comedians grin
Not the Zelensky type sha.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Morphinne: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Max82:
my dear friend for now obi is the best In igbo land,not only igbo I mean Nigeria entirely as a politician plz I know that theirs is other politicians in The southeast to tell you the truth if that obi didn't surface in this election even the east will not vote for either okorocha, hope uzodimma,umahi, ngige or anyone else rather they will vote for another tribe, pls let's keep this in mind obi done extremely well in anambra irrespective of the cabal's/ God fathers in anambra state that size power then he sideline them and use state funds to to work for the state. Finally all politicians in Nigeria are the same but among them obi is a saint in their midst.
My dear friend, I took my time to read through your long story but you ended up saying nothing. You and the person I quoted ended up evading my question. He claimed that Obi, together with Umahi and Sullivan had impeccable track record of achievements and I asked him to list these so called accomplishments. Are these achievements too big to big seen or mentioned?
He’s since gone mute and I still don’t know why you Igbos get mad anytime someone asks you to list Obi’s achievements grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested / 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) / Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.