Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) (31080 Views)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Zimbabweans Make Fun Of Peter Gringory Obi / Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Nigeria is not only about the north. What does he mean by Rochas is better and even speak Hausa

Gosh! angry
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2023
kellyjc:
Nothing to campaign with.. Obi no even send them... I was in a car in Lagos with two Yoruba Muslims and all they had against Obi was that he doesn't have the war chest to dismantle the cabal but I tried to point out to them that the cabal cannot have control over who they didn't impose on the people and also pointed out a lot of flaws against their candidate which they tried to downplay until I asked whether they wish tinubu's current mental and physical health on themselves..they only replied with the usual line of _ May God give us the best.

I dedicate my ftc to all obidients

There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim, stop fingering yourself. If it was some other tribe that coined something like this out for your people, you will be shouting tribalism all over the place.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2023
Was the gathering about Obi?

Why is it hard for these people to keep Peter Obi out of there mouth?
I thought Obi is opposition at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Isobug: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2023
jumper524:
In shettima word. "I believe there are more people more competent In the southeast than gringory"
The likes of Rochas and umahi are more better and competent with reasonable track record.
But the bigoted people on this forum wants to enforce a man who failed as governor to us Nigerians.
So ASUU can keep going on strike like he did in his state. Or he can increase schoolfess by 300% and tell us education is not for the poor.
Ogun go strike any ediot when dey hype this ediot.
Nonsense.... why didn't them give them the APC ticket. Or did they not contested?
He's speaking out of hatred and fear, nothing more

1 Like

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Tareq1105: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Whenever they are given small opportunity to talk, there focus will be on Peter Obi Peter Obi and it only mean one thing which is, Peter Obi popularity and general acceptance is giving them sleepless nights .

They don't talk about Kwankwaso, they don't talk about Atiku , they focus on Peter Obi because they are scared that Mr Peter Obi will retire them from politics on 25th February.

Mr Peter Obi is a big threat to Tinubu the drug lord and Shetima the Boko Haram sponsor .

Below is the scanty Tinubu APC campaign on Saturday in Abuja that they don't want to show you. Embarrassing

It's a lie from Yahoo obidient people. That Abuja rally was in the night bcoz he was in Kebbi state and after the rally he went to pay homage to the Emir and he eventually got to Abuja late on Saturday yet supporters waited. These your pics were obviously taken in the afternoon when people were just strolling to the venue.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 11:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Shetimma is Jaguar the aboqui late comedian
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Tareq1105: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2023
itchie:
Shettima and Tinubu always talking like motor park touts

Is Gringory not his name? Is he not Gregory? What difference does it make? How is Gringory now an abuse? My boss in the office is Mr Matthew Oguche and we call him Oga Mat. Where's the problem? We should stop insinuating nonsense.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Tareq1105: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2023
SmartPolician:
These men should stop deceiving themselves. It's better the Igbos don't produce a president than bring a nonentity like Rochas to come and finish off what's left of this country.

Nigeria doesn't just need politicians; this country needs transformational leaders because things will get worse in the coming years. The global economy is shrinking, meaning that nobody is totally immune to that.

As far as South East is concerned, I can only trust Peter Obi, Dave Umahi and Sullivan Chime to transform this country. Those men have impeccable track records as governors. You people don't seem to understand that leadership is tough!

Umahi yes.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Okorosemeka: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2023
jumper524:
In shettima word. "I believe there are more people more competent In the southeast than gringory"
The likes of Rochas and umahi are more better and competent with reasonable track record.
But the bigoted people on this forum wants to enforce a man who failed as governor to us Nigerians.
So ASUU can keep going on strike like he did in his state. Or he can increase schoolfess by 300% and tell us education is not for the poor.
I am from imo state and live there currently and survived rochas 8 yr tenure,if you don't know what you are talking just shut up
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Diligent1(f): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
kellyjc:
Nothing to campaign with.. Obi no even send them... I was in a car in Lagos with two Yoruba Muslims and all they had against Obi was that he doesn't have the war chest to dismantle the cabal but I tried to point out to them that the cabal cannot have control over who they didn't impose on the people and also pointed out a lot of flaws against their candidate which they tried to downplay until I asked whether they wish tinubu's current mental and physical health on themselves..they only replied with the usual line of _ May God give us the best.

I dedicate my ftc to all obidients
You typed rubbish
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Jackbaur88: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Arrogant and proud man. Sponsor of Boko Haram, a known terrorists. You have failed, none of you is close to Peter Obi
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Winnersunited: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
bender79:
What else does the islamist have to offer other than use slur words. In his islamist mind, he thinks Rochas Okorocha is qualified to rule Nigeria because he was born in the north and he speaks hausa? Even when Rochas was one of the worst things that happened to imo state? How stupid and myopic this fundamentalist reasons baffles me.
Please have mercy on the Bokoharam sponsor. He is telling South East that Rochas lived in north, made his money in the north and speaks hausa that's why the South East should present him. Sorry, Mr Bokoharam, we from South East don't act like that, and nobody dictates here. Good market sells itself.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Pityoobi: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Mfetenang:
Peter Gringory Obi grin
Imagine, Igbos presented Gringory for a general election… these people na cruise Walai

1 Like

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Pityoobi: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tareq1105:

Is Gringory not his name? Is he not Gregory? What difference does it make? How is Gringory now an abuse? My boss in the office is Mr Matthew Oguche and we call him Oga Mat. Where's the problem? We should stop insinuating nonsense.
Na Wetin dem present dey trouble dem… People dey present better people for election, he reach Igbo turn, na Gringory dem carry come hhehehehehe. These Igbo people na cruise.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PkLw8xV_0Q

The Vice Presidential candidate of the APC in the 2023 General Elections, Kashim Shettima, has called Peter Obi "Gringory,” which means “start laughing,” during the APC Local Government Summit for Tinubu/Shettima held in Abuja.

L
He mentioned Okorocha And Umahi??

They are the same ones that schemed them out of the way.
And now,, they are calling their names again?
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by lereinter(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Obi too called Atiku " the other one"
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Mfetenang: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yeeeeeebos are indeed the laughing stock of Nigeria grin grin
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Winnersunited: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Mindlog:
Obi is living rent-free in their heads 😆😆😆

Shettima was a Governor for 8 years just as Obi was.......let anyone be bold enough to pair their scorecards, side by side!🤣🤣🤣🤣
When Peter was Bank CEO before becoming a governor, Shettima was a Bank clerk. The man should face his mates. Obi was Vice Presidential candidate of PDP in 2019 general elections , and today he is Presidential candidate and a forth runner in the coming elections.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Atlantis585: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
That’s all they are good at - name calling.

For the two people who should be in prison for their past criminal acts of forged educational background, drug dealing and money laundering for Thieffnubbu and for being one of the main founders and financiers of Bokoharam for Shittima, they both ought not to have anything stupid to say about anyone.

Thankfully, most Nigerians are coming back to their senses and rejecting the two of them from North to South, East to West.

Aso Rock must not become home to known crooks in 2023.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by EmmyCC: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
princepeter566:
Who is shetima?
Is that a name of a person, animal, place or boko haram?
He's a Boko Haram terrorist.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Alexrayz(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
jumper524:

if u not from d devil how can u support people u fully know are for destruction of the country because u know u gaining from them don't worry just know if u will not be affected by d poor leadership u have children right u have family continue i really don't get u see how people are suffering yet u come out and be Hitting ur chest for them
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by MomohMrMoore: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Thats the best description of Obituaries.. Gringory.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by 2016v2017: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Whenever they are given small opportunity to talk, there focus will be on Peter Obi Peter Obi and it only mean one thing which is, Peter Obi popularity and general acceptance is giving them sleepless nights .

They don't talk about Kwankwaso, they don't talk about Atiku , they focus on Peter Obi because they are scared that Mr Peter Obi will retire them from politics on 25th February.

Mr Peter Obi is a big threat to Tinubu the drug lord and Shetima the Boko Haram sponsor .

Below is the scanty Tinubu APC campaign on Saturday in Abuja that they don't want to show you. Embarrassing
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Japastic: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
GIRINGORY
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tribal:
*I Warned My People of Their Foolishness!*

This is how their mumu started:

1- Nnamdi Kanu directed them to burn their PVCs, calling Nigeria is a zoo and that they should not participate in the elections. They religiously obliged and burnt their PVCs.

2- Suddenly, Peter Obi left PDP and joined LP. Then boom, all his sins have been washed away and he became SAINT PETER.

3- Nigeria is no longer a zoo but a country that they love dearly more than the rest of us.

4- Nnamdi Kanu stopped talking about Biafra restoration and IPOB movement from his Kuje mansion.

5- They then make a promise to themselves, a promise that "they want to teach Tinubu a lesson. That they want to take over Lagos state and show the Yoruba's that they (the Igbos) are the dominant tribe in Lagos (this is actually the most hilarious part of the whole comedy to me)

6- As the countdown to the general elections approaches, they started thronging enmass into Lagos state, just to make good their threat of taking over Lagos and teaching Tinubu a lesson.

7- This is their greatest undoing: majority of them had previously burnt their PVCs, in accordance with the order of their supreme leader. Instead of them to apply for transfer of polling units on arriving Lagos, they approached INEC and applied for fresh PVCs.

8- INEC detected and flagged their new applications as double registrations and consequently cancelled them.

9- Realizing the foolishness of their plot and it's failure, they started an online petition and started signing it, that Lagos INEC REC be sacked. Another docile political move, dead on arrival.

10- *What next:* after their humiliating defeat come Feb 25th, they shall go back to their usual cry of injustice, marginalisation and victimization again. To them, Nigeria would return to being a zoo. Their previously lost voice for Biafra republic would rise again and they shall pick up weapons through IPOB, ESN and possibly other means against the Nigerian state again.

May God save us from hypocrites amongst us and chat a just course for Nigeria through which prosperity shall abound..

Uche Nwachukwu.
Stale. Fool
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by usagee36: 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
What a waste of a man. I'm not igbo but the hate these idiots have for igbos is pure evil. Well he speaks better than the drugee but his f is p and p is f.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
This one wey the talk like person wey carry sh*t wey mix with pepper for mouth. Book haram leader
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Clasmanj(m): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
moment of talkless and vote more

Nigeria Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

let us arise for greater good of our nation.
remove tribe/ethnicity or religion for the light to come.
Vote Peter Obi

Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by Metrofox(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
DeLaRue:
Part of a strategy to get people from the SE riled and determined to vote against APC.

But in doing so, they will do APC a favour.

Only APC will benefit from the actions of an angry and determined voters from the SE.

People need to understand that APC may be a little concerned that pictures of the poorly-attended Obi campaign event in Lagos over the weekend may dampen Labour party supporters' spirit and hope of victory.

APC doesn't want this. They want SEaterners to remain highly motivated to turn out to vote, so that Atiku"s share of votes in the SE in particular will be crushed.

That is why I suspect Mr Shettima is trying to riled SEasterners.

This your logic doesn't align , why were they sending thugs to stab people then?
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by jidobaba(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Well he is passibly eloquent. Color me surprised.
Re: Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Shettima always speaking with so much bitterness and hatred in him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare / El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.