Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? (10909 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Weedhustler: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Robenna:

Bro rest

You've not gotten your dream girl that's why

Abeg define dream woman...just dey play!
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Robenna(m): 10:20am On Feb 14, 2023
Weedhustler:

Abeg define dream woman...just dey play!

Have you ever felt reprobate to other women cause of your gf

Maybe you have the wrong women in your life

So I shouldn't bother asking

1 Like

Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by BluntCrazeMan: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2023
Hatrick01:
i wan something wey go make her gimme kpekus

With N1,200 gift??

Guy, better tell her that you're her val gift

1 Like

Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by sageb: 10:27am On Feb 14, 2023
Hatrick01:

so hilarious
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by updatechange(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2023
Beebah321:
Buy her bread and sardine cheesy

Dat one wey go mk her kpekus Dey smell
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by reddingtonblack: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2023
Hatrick01:
Please suggest what i could gift her tomorrow being valentine...

Budget:#1200

the likes of Mangoliaa & folake4U don suffer wink
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Ajibel94: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2023
Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over
fredcomsat23: The monopoly of Nairaland is finaaly over

1 Like

Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Emeka71(m): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
Werey wan lash banny because of #1200 wey he budget for her valentine's gift....

grin
He should simply buy egg and indomie and present to her.
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by kingscare166: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2023
OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria
Uppalove46: After seeing the forum, I respect OBidients

Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Dangrace01: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2023
xodyq:
Just get
Roll-on- 1 (N400)
Schweppes (Virgin Mojito)- 1 (N200)
Chocolate - (N200)
wrapping paper/sheet - (N100)
Cardboard - (N150)
Card (Get plain cardboard and design with red pen and tell her you love her)

Cut the cardboard and make a small box and arrange the gifts inside and wrap......

Rollon 4h i dont think so
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Tzar(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Then don’t waste your money. Go to Ojuelegba, Mushin or any low budget brothel to fvck… since that is your problem!
SIMP! If your brain still thinks it is money you spend that will give you ‘kpekus’, you only deserve a wh0re!

Hatrick01:
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by flexxyworld(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by flexxyworld(m): 10:48am On Feb 14, 2023
Kingsean:

check jumia. you'll see necklaces at that price. good ones

Konga has a section on their platform @konga.com for heavily discounted and gift to fit budget.
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by BlackMan6969(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2023
Buy her a Love Machine & vibrator.
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Godsonkemz(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2023
Your budget is small. Well, most of these girls don't deserve anything at all except few good ones.
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by folake4u(f): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

the likes of Mangolia.a & folake4U don suffer wink

It is your miserable sisters that have suffered.

3 Likes

Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by reddingtonblack: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2023
folake4u:

It is your miserable sisters that have suffered.

where is your 2nd, my other sister cheesy

dem wan buy una gift 1200 grin even beta hausa perfume starts from 1500 🤭
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by xodyq(m): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2023
Dangrace01:

Rollon 4h i dont think so

You can get cheap ones (N400 to N500)

1 Like

Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by xodyq(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Perfume oil de boss..... as low as N400
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Expanse2020(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2023
You can go for these grin grin grin grin grin dummy boy

Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Goodlady(f): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2023
esosuo:

cheesy grin grin grin grin This one na witch lol
And I ll bewitch you till you transfer all your savings to me. You go borrow sef if you no get.

Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Expanse2020(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2023
sageb:

so hilarious
Come clean about the gift you have on ground
Your GBOLAAAR grin grin
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Goodlady(f): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2023
Pells1:

That's not romantic baby
Chose a more romantic gift na🙄😫😫
Rifle is ok
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Hatrick01: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2023
ahnie:

Add to the money and get a good cream
Your skin looks dirty and needs a lift.
No 8red intented.

I cud top up the money for you if you need assistance,and also get good soaps n body scrubs.

Insert is the one i use.
if i tell u that u are wrong, u wont believe me...

Thats why i kept laughing any time u mention that...

I am naturally fresh guy..

If u doubt me, i can take the risk and post my pics here
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by placeofallure(f): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2023
Hatrick01:

Pere! Ah! Outrageously cheap! I don't know what to suggest for this kinda amount o! Kukuma no give her anything. Keep your money jare.
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by folake4u(f): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by CartelKenneth: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Get her a job
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by caesymore(m): 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
Werey wan lash banny because of #1200 wey he budget for her valentine's gift....

grin

Hahaha. Indomie that yea no reach 1200 not even Fanta, the Boy tried.
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Pells1: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
Goodlady:

Rifle is ok
Longest time u don troway me for bush🥱
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by jackie35(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hatrick01:

Buy Suya with plenty onions and a bottle of soft drink
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by DMCA: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Goodlady:

Send her airtime or kukuma buy her coke and indomie since it's only hungry girls that filled up your kins.
Never knew you are so unserious!
If I m your girlfriend, I ll cut one dirty leaf 🍀 for you cos you be goat wey need food.

Who is the person banging you today? cool
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by joskab4sure: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dear Nairalander,

You dont need to stress yourself for a day like this, what you need to do for your girl friend is in the Bible, according to prophet Moses in the book of Number 9:11 which said "In the second month on the fourteenth day in the evening they , shall keep it; they shall eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs." Justrite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pussy N Boobs Lady On Display / Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists / 7 Simple, Natural And Effective Ways To Become A Virgin Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.