Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? (10867 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by musty2245: 9:55am On Feb 14, 2023
Just make sure she get her pvc
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by KingOfTheDamned: 9:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Get some sense so she can see you have grown up

Mugu

1 Like

Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Racoon(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Give and reassure her of your love again and again.
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by funkmrflexx(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Hatrick01:
Please suggest what i could gift her tomorrow being valentine...

Budget:#1200

Use d money chop
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Jennyclay(f): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Broke men everywhere!! Shior!!
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Bahamas95(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2023
Another foolish question.

Teenagers everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by ahnie: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2023
Hatrick01:

Add to the money and get a good cream
Your skin looks dirty and needs a lift.
No 8red intented.

I cud top up the money for you if you need assistance,and also get good soaps n body scrubs.

Insert is the one i use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by seanwilliam(m): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2023
TimT:
Lols... Na #1200 u wan use do valentine??🤣🤣🤣🤣
And if she no gree open leg for you, you go come here come say "after all you have spent on her she no still gree for you"....
Even you yourself, is there anything good you can buy for yourself with #1200
so you’re putting price on her pussy?
grin

1 Like

Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by FashionCookie(f): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2023
POS machine undecided
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by esosuo: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2023
Goodlady:

Send her airtime. Never knew you are so unserious!
If I m your girlfriend, I ll cut one dirty leaf 🍀 for you cos you be goat wey need food.
cheesy grin grin grin grin This one na witch lol
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Robenna(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2023
Hatrick01:

I have 2k

You guys should help me with what I should buy o

I no need any kpekus

I believe in sexual purity

Someone help
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2023
Lotus Evija
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by OboOlora(f): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2023
1200?
Is that nair or $$$

If it naira, just buy her mr Biggs donuts but if $$$, buy her Oscar de la renta dress
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Robenna(m): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2023
Weedhustler:
Getatout...think of how to improve ur life, not thinking of what to get for a gal. If na ur wife e for beta, not daughters of jezebel

Comrade who vex you

You dun chop breakfast

And note that even though it's not my post

My dream is to marry my gf
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by ZooOga: 10:02am On Feb 14, 2023
Happy SIMP Day single simps. 🤣

Married guys do what you can afford for your better half. 😉
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by oneMalik: 10:02am On Feb 14, 2023
The money no go reach o .

Beebah321:
Buy her bread and sardine cheesy
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by livenija: 10:03am On Feb 14, 2023
Hatrick01:

get sense
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Robenna(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!! Shior!!

Rich kid
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Weedhustler: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2023
Robenna:

Comrade who vex you

You dun chop breakfast

And note that even though it's not my post

My dream is to marry my gf

Who no go no know....fear woman ogbeni,don't invest in a gal friend.
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by chudez0147(m): 10:05am On Feb 14, 2023
Hatrick01:

Buy her chocolate
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Kaiser20: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2023
Hatrick01:

You are asking nairaland what you can give her. It supposed to be something Personal. But you don't know.
Go sharpen your penis, oil it, and get ready for marathon
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:05am On Feb 14, 2023
Love nwatintin 😁😁😁
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by wizkidblogger(f): 10:06am On Feb 14, 2023
use am buy data for her
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2023
That thing u want to buy for mere girlfriend..use the money and send ur mama or buy her hollandis or george wrapper..

Them wear for una and girlfriend?
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Sirchiboy: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2023
Hatrick01:

Send the money to my account fast.
I do not want to have issues with you.
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by scobaba: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2023
Red candle
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Antell95(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2023
ahnie:

Add to the money and get a good cream
Your skin looks dirty and needs a lift.
No 8red intented.

I cud top up the money for you if you need assistance,and also get good soaps n body scrubs.

Insert is the one i use.
Hi
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Beebah321(f): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2023
oneMalik:
The money no go reach o .
e go reach joor
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Sirchiboy: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2023
Looter100:
Carry Olosho 1k use 2h do tf bros
Monday for cd nko
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Robenna(m): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2023
Weedhustler:

Who no go no know....fear woman ogbeni,don't invest in a gal friend.

Bro rest

You've not gotten your dream girl that's why
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by Robenna(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
so you’re putting price on her pussy?
grin

Just imagine
Re: What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? by xodyq(m): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2023
Just get
Roll-on- 1 (N400)
Schweppes (Virgin Mojito)- 1 (N200)
Chocolate - (N200)
wrapping paper/sheet - (N100)
Cardboard - (N150)
Card (Get plain cardboard and design with red pen and tell her you love her)

Cut the cardboard and make a small box and arrange the gifts inside and wrap......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If A Guy Is Flirting? / Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car / Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.