Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election (28029 Views)

2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC / Amaechi: It’s Impossible To Complete Lagos-ibadan Rail Project In April / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by MiaBeer(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
DanielPop:
Okay, when i alight at Sutphin Boulevard on my way via underground train to 5th avenue, i will pick stray cents from the ground for you. If i near flushing meadows, i go buy you original US pepsi. Nor vex. Village idiet!
You’re still taking those weak asss buses in queens. Poor church rat! Something I was familiar with 20 years ago. Braggarts and losers like you will remain poor. Get a life dude!
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Akaujaa(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yes it's only impossible because they plan to rig the election but they'll be shocked at the outcome. Nigerian youths of today are not same of yesterday. We shall see at the polls.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Osidazz19: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
FunKiller:

Bla bla bla
Wail till tomorrow daft urchins
Tinipoo is going nowhere
You lot are actually the crazy ones living in fantasy land. Where have u ever seen a drug baron become the president of a sovereign country before? Ask Pablo Escobar. So he can push drugs globally ? America would never allow it, even sef only the DEA is enough to take out your tinubu drug pusher before that happens no need to involve CIA or FBI. You think they are not watching. Even if your wildest dream come true and he wins he would not last long and they would topple him and being more shame to this country. Abeg go siddon one side.
Urchins will never get sense in this life.
Make 25th Feb come and go so we can retire all urchins from the online space forever . Enough of this una madness.
A rare pix of urchins below after dem don collect woto woto at the polls

Dumb ass ret@ard, you think you are replying a brainwashed semi educated gala hawking IPOB ZOmbidient mumu like you.
You want to educate me on the workings of the DEA and FBI. Dumb mumu.

The US will not allow it but when the wanted to lunch the Largest US consulate in the world that is been built on a project started by Tinubu, who was with the US Consular General side by side? TINUBU.
The US Consular General will try as mush as possible not to associate with a known drug dealer like your blodas from you evil enclave.
I dare you to post for anyone to read where and when Tinubu was charged with drug running and when he was convicted. You will not find it because it does not exist.

By US laws, Tinubu has no prior conviction on any Felony. He has never been tried not convicted of any felonious crimes in the US. I dare you to go to website of the DEA, FBI, State Dept, or DOJ and post for everyone here where and when Tinubu was charged and convicted of any crime. I know more about the US judicial system than you will ever know in your lifetime.

Oh by the way, the same US Consular General came to visit Tinubu at his house. Obviously, you are clueless and ignorant of how US diplomat and general US foreign policy works. If Tinubu has any drug conviction, the US Consulate will stay away from with a 10 foot pole.

You are here posting rubbish for your fellow semi educated IPOB zombidient fools who have left their villages except running to Lagos as their NY City and you are talking complete trash.

STFU and GTFOH.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by obrian888: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
aariwa:
Lol so it’s no longer he doesn’t have structure….statements like this strengthens my strong conviction daily that Obi is winning this elections, no day passes without same rhetoric from PDAPC and career politicians “..he won’t win..he won’t win..” but I have never seen any of them tell sowore or Kwakwanso you won’t win

God bless you sir, he won't win, he won't win, but they will not stop talking about him, is Sowore and Kwankwaso going to win NO, so why are they not telling them that they will not win,when even Kwankwaso believes he will win.Dele if you fail he doesn't mean every other person will fail, just accept that you failed and cry your cry and stop crying about a man you can never reach is level in life. if Dele had gotten PDP ticket, who will vote that fat pof pof that will just be sleeping in the Villa.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by DanielPop(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
There's a Hilton JFK nearby. I usually lodge there when im carrying out my consultancy business around Queens. You want to see pictures. Village idiet!
MiaBeer:

You’re still taking those weak asss buses in queens. Poor church rat! Something I was familiar with 20 years ago. Braggarts and losers like you will remain poor. Get a life dude!
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by FunKiller: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
broadman20:

FUN KILLER........

Your name alone shows you need help.

Please kindly visit the nearest mountain of fire and miracle church for serious deliverance from heart pain.

May God help you,

Amen.

Ogbeni stop using God's name in vain defending MUslim ticket, fake bishop hiring blasphemous candidates. Its you that needs deliverance from the chains of amoda and tribalism.
Tribal marks don tear tear your pockets finish I can see the corn seeds falling out. Better go meet indaboski for deliverance coz your own need beating join tovreset your agbado infested brain

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by MiaBeer(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
DanielPop:
There's a Hilton JFK nearby. I usually lodge there when im carrying out my consultancy business around Queens. You want to see pictures. Village idiet!
I don’t your pictures because your hushpuppi was doing the same thing ba? I can smell your stinking fraudulent azzzz from thousands of miles away. One minute you’re telling us about Turkey, now you’re in JFK near hilton grin what a clown!
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by DanielPop(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bro, u are trying to block your destiny. I am a consultant Business Process Re-engineer who comes here to relax once in a while. What are you? Tell us! I like facing up to urchins like you with no hope of a better future. You dont even have an idea of what your future looks like except that inspired by your drug baron shaky shaky pa, and his uncouth MC. Meanwhile i consult within 3 continents, earning my pay. Village idiet!
MiaBeer:

I don’t your pictures because your hushpuppi was doing the same thing ba? I can smell your stinking fraudulent azzzz from thousands of miles away. One minute you’re telling us about Turkey, now you’re in JFK near hilton grin what a clown!

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by FunKiller: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
Osidazz19:

Dumb ass ret@ard, you think you are reply a brainwashed semi educated gala hawking IPOB ZOmbidient mumu like you.
You want to educate me on the workings of the DEA and FBI. Dumb mumu.

The US will not allow it but when the wanted to lunch the Largest US consulate in the world that is been built on a project started by Tinubu, who was with the US Consular General side by side? TINUBU.
The US Consular General will try as mush as possible not to associate with a known drug dealer like your blodas from you evil enclave.
I dare you to post for anyone to read where and when Tinubu was charged with drug running and when he was convicted. You will not find it because it does not exist.

By US laws, Tinubu has no prior conviction on any Felony. He has never been tried not convicted of any felonious crimes in the US. I dare you to go to website of the DEA, FBI, State Dept, or DOJ and post for everyone here where and when Tinubu was charged and convicted of any crime. I know more about the US judicial system than you will ever know in your lifetime.

Oh by the way, the same US Consular General came to visit Tinubu at his house. Obviously, you are clueless and ignorant of how US diplomat and general US foreign policy works. If Tinubu has any drug conviction, the US Consulate will stay away from with a 10 foot pole.

You are here posting rubbish for your fellow semi educated IPOB zombidient fools who have left their villages except running to Lagos as their NY City and you are talking complete trash.

STFU and GTFOH.

See ths mumu man disguising as educated. If all your education led you to think Tinunu is the best candidate then all your school fees was in vain.
So why didn't he sue when his old nyash was uncovered in drug money forfeiture if not cos he is guilty. Keep lying to your fellow daft brainwashed jagabandits living under oshodi bridge. People like you think Lagos us heaven on earth while suffering daily. Like I said Tinubu is wasting his time. No amount of stolen money or loot will make him President. Now go and collect your urchin stipend. It will be the last before the embarrassment awaiting you silly dogs on Feb 25. Just dey play u hear . Just dey play. Consulate General of agbadonians grin
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by seguno2: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/13/2023-its-impossible-dele-momodu-says-peter-obi-will-never-win-election/

Should this one not be focused on what makes his own candidate the best for the job
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by seguno2: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He say Obi cannot win the North, Jonathan didn't win the North in 2011 and still won the election

Did Jonathan also lose the south west in 2011?
Moreover, did Jonathan lose all the north east, north west and north central states
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by fohlarp: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
He dey pain u as u dey alws loose dt wr ds one choose hin own head, u wey u dey pull am bf him abi?God knows d persn dts wy he's on top.u go hear am gbam 25th
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by seguno2: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
ifeelgood:
Obidients are too emotional to accept the truth.
PDP is the way to go.

Atiku is the best of the lot, just as Peter Obi of Panama said in 2019.
Abi what has changed since then
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Osidazz19: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
FunKiller:

Bla bla bla
Wail till tomorrow daft urchins
Tinipoo is going nowhere
You lot are actually the crazy ones living in fantasy land. Where have u ever seen a drug baron become the president of a sovereign country before? Ask Pablo Escobar. So he can push drugs globally ? America would never allow it, even sef only the DEA is enough to take out your tinubu drug pusher before that happens no need to involve CIA or FBI. You think they are not watching. Even if your wildest dream come true and he wins he would not last long and they would topple him and being more shame to this country. Abeg go siddon one side.
Urchins will never get sense in this life.
Make 25th Feb come and go so we can retire all urchins from the online space forever . Enough of this una madness.
A rare pix of urchins below tired battered and haggard after defending finished amoda all day and months only for dem to collect woto woto at the polls

The same DEAs that have been struggling for decades to take out all the drug lords in Mexico alone will take out the President of Nigeria?
Look mumu man, I probably have been a US citizen before you were born, but I know the limits of the US power. I don't exaggerate or embellish US powers.
Gorge Bush self could not remove Maneul Noriega with just the DEA, he had to bring in the US Marines and Army in Panama.
But DEA will come and remove Nigerian president. Stop posting rubbish.

I beg go sit down somewhere.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Brendaniel: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

IGBOS HAVE CHOSEN. Make una no dey categorize everyone with you igbos delusion

But Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by FunKiller: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Osidazz19:

The same DEAs that have been struggling for decades to take out all the drug lords in Mexico alone will take out the President of Nigeria?
Look mumu man, I probably have been a US citizen before you were born, but I know the limits of the US power. I don't exaggerate or embellish US powers.
Gorge Bush self could not remove Maneul Noriega with just the DEA, he had to bring in the US Marines and Army in Panama.
But DEA will come and remove Nigerian president. Stop posting rubbish.

I beg go sit down somewhere.

Lol see your life
So you are happy to support and enthrone rubbish leaders jn Nigeria then you run back to US to enjoy good government. Bloody hypocrite you are a stinking oduduwa pig.
Well I am a citizen of the UK so you won't think na only you get levels.
Lol DEA struggling, people that were biding their time and bribing noreiga taking pix while planning how to eventually remove him. Any cartel that survive then it is the US that allowed them to so they can bust then Time to time so they can say that their doing their jobs. You think they can't dismantle every cartel of they wanted to. You are so pathetic and laughable , grown but stupid tribal sentiments have closed your already closed minded reasoning.
Your time has passed old man. We the youth under 30 are taking over if you don't like get the fook out of the way . OLD CARGO !

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Brendaniel: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Diligent1:

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by MiaBeer(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
DanielPop:
Bro, u are trying to block your destiny. I am a consultant Business Process Re-engineer who comes here to relax once in a while. What are you? Tell us! I like facing up to urchins like you with no hope of a better future. You dont even have an idea of what your future looks like except that inspired by your drug baron shaky shaky pa, and his uncouth MC. Meanwhile i consult within 3 continents, earning my pay. Village idiet!
You got nothing. Those who made it don’t brag about it ok. They thank God for it like I do. When you own businesses here in US and pay your workers like I do by weekly, you won’t brag. Tell me how much you make yearly and I will give you a short proof that you have nothing. Until then, just shut the f up!
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by ConfidentialDoc: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
ecolime:
Dele is just a fat clown. Na why Davido dey yab him be that.

The fat clown is right.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by DanielPop(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hahaha! Small fry like you. Dont worry, send your address so i send you a token Oud perfume so you can understand the smell of success! Your type thinks success is insulting their destiny helpers on Nairaland. Village idiet!

MiaBeer:

You got nothing. Those who made it don’t brag about it ok. They thank God for it like I do. When you own businesses here in US and pay your workers like I do by weekly, you won’t brag. Tell me how much you make yearly and I will give you a short proof that you have nothing. Until then, just shut the f up!
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Osidazz19: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
FunKiller:

See ths mumu man disguising as educated. If all your education led you to think Tinunu is the best candidate then all your school fees was in vain.
So why didn't he sue when his old nyash was uncovered in drug money forfeiture if not cos he is guilty. Keep lying to your fellow daft brainwashed jagabandits living under oshodi bridge. People like you think Lagos us heaven on earth while suffering daily. Like I said Tinubu is wasting his time. No amount of stolen money or loot will make him President. Now go and collect your urchin stipend. It will be the last before the embarrassment awaiting you silly dogs on Feb 25. Just dey play u hear . Just dey play. Consulate General of agbadonians grin

Hey olodo. Sue who for what? The US govt challenged him about money in his account for which he had no good answer as to the source and allowed them to have it.
Let me educate mumus like you on the US legal system. If the FBI or the DEA have a good case that can be proven in a US court that you are a drug dealer, there's no way they will allow you to simply give up the money and walk free.
In my almost 40 years of living in the US, I have had so many friends and other Nigerians go through the Legal system. I have gone to court with so many. I know the way it works. May be they have suspicion but they had not case.
As far as the US laws and regulations are concerned, Tinubu has never been charged nor convicted of any drug case. If you can prove me wrong then post it here from the DOJ, FBI and DEA. OR SHUT THE FVCK UP.

You can try to brainwash your fellow shallow, low IQ semi educated Gala hawking IPOB zombidient fools on NL but you cannot try that rubbish with those in the know more than you will ever know. If you don't now how the system works, then STFU.
As it stand today, Tinubu can run for US Congress, US Senate if he's a Citizen and practice law because he has NEVER been convicted of any felony crime. If yo have prove that he was convicted then it's incumbent of dumbos like you to find it and post it online.
Stop posting rubbish from your Evil jungle hoping for Tinubu's downfall. You will fail, you have failed.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by reddingtonblack: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
Emyogalanya:
structures again?
Define structure so ill understand what you really mean so i can know what to reply you

i am sure there over 1000 threads & tweets on the topic alone ... search for it.

me i can't shalaye cheesy
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by MiaBeer(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
DanielPop:
Hahaha! Small fry like you. Dont worry, send your address so i send you a token Oud perfume so you can understand the smell of success! Your type thinks success is insulting their destiny helpers on Nairaland. Village idiet!

Keep wondering and looking for unsuspecting people to defraud by posing as an engineer. I can run you out from that dark place and throw you in the slammer. Just go away before you put yourself in deep shiiit clown.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by ogascomax: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He say Obi cannot win the North, Jonathan didn't win the North in 2011 and still won the election

That was because the South was not shared. Can you say that in this election that South won't be shared?
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Adabilaal:
Very very impossible
Hahahaha grin

Dele with his numerous failed ambition that never even took off the ground. He would wish he was Peter Obi right now, but he doesn't have the capacity and competence to go for the broke. cheesy

Davido's boy forever.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by DanielPop(m): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Foolish boy. I never said i am an Engineer. I guess the word - Consultant - is too much for you to comprehend. Pls go play with sand!
MiaBeer:

Keep wondering and looking for unsuspecting people to defraud by posing as an engineer. I can run you out from that dark place and throw you in the slammer. Just go away before you put yourself in deep shiiit clown.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by FunKiller: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
Osidazz19:

Hey olodo. Sue who for what? The US govt challenged him about money in his account for which he had no good answer as to the source and allowed them to have it.
Let me educate mumus like you on the US legal system. If the FBI or the DEA have a good case that can be proven in a US court that you are a drug dealer, there's no way they will allow you to simply give up the money and walk free.
In my almost 40 years of living in the US, I have had so many friends and other Nigerians go through the Legal system. I have gone to court with so many. I know the way it works. May be they have suspicion but they had not case.
As far as the US laws and regulations are concerned, Tinubu has never been charged nor convicted of any drug case. If you can prove me wrong then post it here from the DOJ, FBI and DEA. OR SHUT THE FVCK UP.

You can try to brainwash your fellow shallow, low IQ semi educated Gala hawking IPOB zombidient fools on NL but you cannot try that rubbish with those in the know more than you will ever know. If you don't now how the system works, then STFU.
As it stand today, Tinubu can run for US Congress, US Senate if he's a Citizen and practice law because he has NEVER been convicted of any felony crime. If yo have prove that he was convicted then it's incumbent of dumbos like you to find it and post it online.
Stop posting rubbish from your Evil jungle hoping for Tinubu's downfall. You will fail, you have failed.

All hail his lordship the chief magistrate of the Consulate of agbado Court. He is well versed in all things covert CIA, FBI and DEA expert grin
So why can't he go to the USA then , his opponents have. Even as dirty as Atiku is he still went, Obi went eve kwankwaso . But Amoda is not allowed to enter the US, why then if he was so innocent and upstanding huh?
Chief urchin magistrate if you don't answer this you a big fool !
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Osidazz19: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
FunKiller:

Lol see your life
So you are happy to support and enthrone rubbish leaders jn Nigeria then you run back to US to enjoy good government. Bloody hypocrite you are a stinking oduduwa pig.
Well I am a citizen of the UK so you won't think na only you get levels.
Lol DEA struggling, people that were biding their time and bribing noreiga taking pix while planning how to eventually remove him. Any cartel that survive then it is the US that allowed them to so they can bust then Time to time so they can say that their doing their jobs. You think they can't dismantle every cartel of they wanted to. You are so pathetic and laughable , grown but stupid tribal sentiments have closed your already closed minded reasoning.
Your time has passed old man. We the youth under 30 are taking over if you don't like get the fook out of the way . OLD CARGO !

I live in Nigeria now dumbo. Who is the rubbish leader and who is your saint? Pandora pathological lair Obi tuary? Was he not a former Governor with records of stealing and corruption, was he not in the same PDP just some months ago, we he not the VP to Atiku just 4 years ago? Is he clean and he has brainwashed mumus like you to believe?

I beg get lost. Wasting my precious time with this UK asylum seeking refugee. Hope you don't get deported back here.
Hope you have enough money to even pay for heat or go and find a warm bank to warm up your brain from the freezing cold.

BYE
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Be careful Man. This is the same pronunciation Ekweremadu made and next thing He landed in Detention in England. Now he won't even know how the election will go
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Brendaniel: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Is AriseTv not Peter Obi channel, who should the focus be undecided

The owner of Arise TV is a card carrying member of PDP, so your claim is not valid.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by MiaBeer(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
DanielPop:
Foolish boy. I never said i am an Engineer. I guess the word - Consultant - is too much for you to comprehend. Pls go play with sand!
You’re consulting ogogoro and shaki ba? You’re a certified loser who is all over the place swimming in impersonation rivers. Go and look for better things to do with your life. If you’re tired of gallivanting the world looking for people to swindle, return your silly behind to Nigeria.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by TrumpDonald2: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
I remember when Bob dee contested and got one vote in his polling unit.

That's to show you how they hide their children abroad and use unemployed youths for their activities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency / Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna / Breaking News: FG Suspends National Carrier, Nigeria Air Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.