Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election (28031 Views)

2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC / Amaechi: It’s Impossible To Complete Lagos-ibadan Rail Project In April / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by MiaBeer(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
DanielPop:
Urchins? I could bet my bottom dollar that you are the king of urchins! What a coincidence! I always wanted to gauge the thinking faculty of an urchin and viola! Here we are! Empty brain!
You’re a certified urchin and a collaborator who enjoys betraying Igbo people. Samuel Ekpa wannabe. We know you people

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by DanielPop(m): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Too much alcohol bro! Easy up before green bottle will ruin you!
MiaBeer:

You’re a certified urchin and a collaborator who enjoys betraying Igbo people. Samuel Ekpa wannabe. We know you people
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Lboy30(m): 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Look at this idiot. How on Earth did we use to believe that these people were actually in support of the masses?
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by DanielPop(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
You are quiet. Your keke marwa is too crowded and noisy right? Poor you! grin grin grin grin grin
MiaBeer:

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by MiaBeer(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
DanielPop:
You are quiet. Your keke marwa is too crowded and noisy right? Poor you! grin grin grin grin grin
Keke maruwa while sitting in one of my offices in US. Work hard for your money. All the hate you have for Obi and real Igbos like me will kiii you. I challenged you to tell us what you make yearly but you’re too arrogant to reveal it. You’re a born loser

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by MiaBeer(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
DanielPop:
Too much alcohol bro! Easy up before green bottle will ruin you!
Peter Obi and Igbo hater. We know you. You’re the golden fish in Nigeria and you have no hiding place

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Okarakwu: 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Very funny and useless analysis from Nations Newspaper....toilet tissue tinube newspaper
sofeo:
Alright
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Emyogalanya: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
reddingtonblack:

i am sure there over 1000 threads & tweets on the topic alone ... search for it.

me i can't shalaye cheesy
good. But pls
1 how does having structure translate to good governance
2 with all the structures and machinery at pdp disposal how come apc won them?
3 what structures did pdp have pre 1999
4 how comes burari and his anpp with all their structure could not get it done until tinubu helped him
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by broadman20: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
FunKiller:

Ogbeni stop using God's name in vain defending MUslim ticket, fake bishop hiring blasphemous candidates. Its you that needs deliverance from the chains of amoda and tribalism.
Tribal marks don tear tear your pockets finish I can see the corn seeds falling out. Better go meet indaboski for deliverance coz your own need beating join tovreset your agbado infested brain

That's why I said you need help urgently,

It's either you are partisan supporting PDP, LP or APC in Nigeria, nobody is allowed to be neutral in your Nigerian kind of democracy.

What a people?

Most of you badly need help in Nigeria as soon as possible.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Phraences: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
This is 100% True. He won't win because Nigerians are not yet tired of suffering.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Difa0816(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
And is ur candidate who already bears the mark of failure will win, God has already designated Obi to win, u can cry to hell Sir.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Adabilaal: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Hahahaha grin

Dele with his numerous failed ambition that never even took off the ground. He would wish he was Peter Obi right now, but he doesn't have the capacity and competence to go for the broke. cheesy

Davido's boy forever.

grin anyway.
We all wish Obi has the capacity to win the presidential election but most of his supporters are not politicians.
You know how Nigeria politics is run even the USA politics is still dirty as well. All the same we pray for a better nation
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by sweetTai(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Who gave this fat grifter an opinion? The ones who have destroyed Nigeria with their nonsensical journalism.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by reddingtonblack: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Emyogalanya:
good. But pls
1 how does having structure translate to good governance
2 with all the structures and machinery at pdp disposal how come apc won them?
3 what structures did pdp have pre 1999
4 how comes burari and his anpp with all their structure could not get it done until tinubu helped him

Don't get it all mixed up or twist;

The emphasis on structure is only relevant to who stands a better chance of winning the election.

When it comes to good governance, most reliable navigator is track record, that is why some of us have to support TINUBU, he has the best records and its even an Insult comparing someone like OBI to him, its downgading now

APC started off as early 2013, i.e they had time to plan ahead, before 2015 they already had structures across the 36 states. it did end there they merged with the NPDP filled with political heavy weights likes of Tambuwal, kwakwanso, Saraki and AtikU to mention a few.
As at 2015, APC know the numbers of card carrying members they had in each state, they know local govt under there direct control.

APC won the incumbent (pdp) cos they didnt leave any stone on touched.

With your last comment you answered your own question, Buhari despite his popularity in the north could not win Nigeria election becos some ingredient are missing. it goes beyond backing on twitter & NL ❤️ & likes. Peter Obi is just running a one man show, no one around him have control or influenece on any region.

We would like to see the Miracle that will happen on 25th wink abi naw
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by DanielPop(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
Scammer. grin grin grin

MiaBeer:

Keke maruwa while sitting in one of my offices in US. Work hard for your money. All the hate you have for Obi and real Igbos like me will kiii you. I challenged you to tell us what you make yearly but you’re too arrogant to reveal it. You’re a born loser
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Otuo2018: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Somebody should ask Dale Momodu whether he has ever gotten a single vote at any election in Nigeria. Empty haed!
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Onuoha1234(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Noise making.Your wish will not make him lose or win. The ballot will speak soon.PeterObi has smashed the old corrupt hegemony for ever and ever ,Do I hear you say Amen?
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Andrelade: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Edipet:
are you happy with your candidate?
I think you are above 70yrs. if you are not above 70yrs, then you have not tried at all. If Tinubu wins, you will live in Regret through out his 8yrs,.
I shall never regret it .I'm very sure of that .The only regrettable situation will be the emergence of Peter Obi .An Anambra thief turn Saint over night .
Tinubu's age is not your issue but the hatred .
Atiku is older than Tinubu but you are not complaining .
If you are talking about other candidates you have not been in Government before ,then I will be so ashamed of my self to argue with you .
But if you call Tinubu a thief ,and call Obi the most dangerous thief a Saint then you don't know what you are doing .
You have no reasonable justification for supporting Obi .
Obi has no legacy as Anambra Governor,nothing .
Why all the hype , Sentiment or been tribalistic ??

If you choose Obi the Anambra looter because of his age. then you should be ashamed of yourself because we have better young and vibrant candidates to choose from .
Obi is a looter like every other politician that have sucked Nigeria dry .
Be careful and don't put this country in deeper mess .
Do your research about this opportunist and be free from the hypnotized,brainwashed situation you find yourself .
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
I remember when Bob dee contested and got one vote in his polling unit.
And don't forget that the 1 vote was the one he voted for himself grin
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Formation10: 12:13am On Feb 14, 2023
Dele or what ever you call your name remember that you are not god is God that have the final say,so what ever you say is not what god is saying,so Mr man remain silent till the d day
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Abrahamweb(m): 12:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Andrelade:
Nobody with good state of mind will beat chest that obi will win .
Only the brainwashed people and ipob element .
I still don't believe how Obi that run Anambra dry turn a Saint over night
Nobody is saying Peter obi is a saint but he's way better than PDAPC,the two evil clowns.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Abrahamweb(m): 12:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
It is almost certain Tinubu will win the election but would not be able to rule!

Shettima would be the President and made Obi Chief of General Staff to satisfy Obedients while Tinubu will become God father and made Fashola the VP !
How fashola wan take be VP abeg?
Use your brain from time to time,no use BAT brain think.
No constitution fit allow fashola be VP
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Abrahamweb(m): 12:47am On Feb 14, 2023
Ibkhaleel001:
keep deceiving yourself..even obi knows very well that he cnt win...he might come fouth position thats the truth
No,I think Obi will come last sef.
Infact,Obi's name will not be on the election list.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Andrelade: 1:19am On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=Abrahamweb post=120890575]
Nobody is saying Peter obi is a saint but he's way better than PDAPC,the two evil clowns.[/quote
How do you measure him to be better .Is the best candidate on this election?He has not done better than any them Don't forget that some Obi months ago Obi use to the Pdp .He left because he could not get the ticket .Infact Pdp was Obi first choice and preferred platform .So,now you will obi is just a refurbished PDP
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by DOD88: 2:15am On Feb 14, 2023
Brendaniel:
Why are they(PDP APC) just focused only on Peter Obi?

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

Why are all obedients focussing on Asiwaju and Yorubas? You have never attacked Atiku nor Hausas for once, only Asiwaju and Yorubas. Ironically, you let Hausas that will never allow you get presidency, and see Yoruba as your opposition. I pity you guys, north will not allow you. Momodu is right.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Cromagnon: 2:38am On Feb 14, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He say Obi cannot win the North, Jonathan didn't win the North in 2011 and still won the election
this is not 2011 and he does not have all southern votes like Jonathan did
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Emyogalanya: 3:56am On Feb 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Don't get it all mixed up or twist;

The emphasis on structure is only relevant to who stands a better chance of winning the election.

When it comes to good governance, most reliable navigator is track record, that is why some of us have to support TINUBU, he has the best records and its even an Insult comparing someone like OBI to him, its downgading now

APC started off as early 2013, i.e they had time to plan ahead, before 2015 they already had structures across the 36 states. it did end there they merged with the NPDP filled with political heavy weights likes of Tambuwal, kwakwanso, Saraki and AtikU to mention a few.
As at 2015, APC know the numbers of card carrying members they had in each state, they know local govt under there direct control.

APC won the incumbent (pdp) cos they didnt leave any stone on touched.

With your last comment you answered your own question, Buhari despite his popularity in the north could not win Nigeria election becos some ingredient are missing. it goes beyond backing on twitter & NL ❤️ & likes. Peter Obi is just running a one man show, no one around him have control or influenece on any region.

We would like to see the Miracle that will happen on 25th wink abi naw
the people are the real structure
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Brendaniel: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2023
DOD88:

Why are all obedients focussing on Asiwaju and Yorubas? You have never attacked Atiku nor Hausas for once, only Asiwaju and Yorubas. Ironically, you let Hausas that will never allow you get presidency, and see Yoruba as your opposition. I pity you guys, north will not allow you. Momodu is right.

Look at your statement, you focused on tribe, read my statement, I focused on party which means that is all you Tinubu supporters ever do, tribalism and you expect it not to backfire on you guys....
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election by Abrahamweb(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=Andrelade post=120890766][/quote]
I'm not voting for party o,I'm voting for an individual who I believe is better than the rest.
That's politics, nobody be Saint,you just vote for lesser of two evils

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate / Buhari Returns To Nigeria Instead Of London / 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.