Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) (24670 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by UncommonLogic: 5:00am On Feb 14, 2023
I knew it. I said it will eventually come out that that the Oba did not refuse to see Obi.
Why will you wait until you are already in Lagos to now start asking for visitation?
Is this how you plan on running a country without an advance planning strategy? Well done.
At least now we know the truth. All those abusing the Oba of Lagos should apologize. Or na the Bottom of the Lagos lagoon go be your final destination.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by missionmex(m): 5:02am On Feb 14, 2023
searchng4love:
Obi lies needlessly.
And you post.needlessly

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by EagleNest(m): 5:05am On Feb 14, 2023
The Oba Rilwanu Akiolu that I know is a Tinubu apologist. Whether Peter Obi visits him or not, is immaterial. Like MC oluomo, they are both Tinubu's staunch royalist/loyalist. It's even better the visit didn't work. The Oba is openly partisan and might not be keen to welcome an opposition to his key candidate, especially Peter Obi.

All these old brigades should give way for a new Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by boldtruthalways: 5:08am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Bro, Obi do not want to meet the Oba, all this nonsense he is capping is just format.

Do you mean to say he just stroll to the palace of the Sultan without giving him enough days of notice?

According to him, when he landed in Lagos he instructed his comrade that he will like to go to the palace of Oba. Does that look like someone that’s serious?
Abeg, get sense nah. He said the Oba was not available and he'll possible come back to meet him. What's your fuss about this matter? Is this the fuel you are buying at N500 a litre or no cash in banks. Get a life pls.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Jamiubond009(m): 5:10am On Feb 14, 2023
Oba wey him staff of office dey for sale on OLX,that one na oba? angry grin grin angry

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 5:10am On Feb 14, 2023
No sa,the truth is you made a poor plans, how can you drive straight to a palace with no prior notice of your coming.?.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Urchinpainer: 5:11am On Feb 14, 2023
searchng4love:
Obi lies needlessly.
You are an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by beerfraud: 5:23am On Feb 14, 2023
Peter Pandora Obituary no get brain
How will you apply to see him on the day of campaign? Why not days before campaign? This is due to the lack of party structure I think

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Winnersunited: 5:25am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

You want to meet a king the status of Oba of Lagos, you just think you won’t give him notice before the day. The mumu Obi just think when he arrives in Lagos, he will just stroll to the palace like say Lagos Oba useless like all those warrant chiefs for Igbo land that call themselves Obi of Onisha and etc.

If you truly wanted to visit the Oba, you would have given him some few days notice. But instead, You just stepped into Lagos and think you’ll just go to Oba palace immediately like say he no go get other functions.

The foolish Obi even sent some of his Obiidiots to lie that the Oba refused to meet him to satisfy their propaganda.

He told you that is the locals that organises is movement and where to visit. Maybe you did not understand him. Do you expect him to personally reach out to all Traditional Rulers all over the country. Moreover the Chairman of LP in Lagos had earlier said they got in touch with Oba's palace for the visit arrangement, and that they were told that the Oba is not readily available. I don't what else you expect them to do . To visit empty palace .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by BarakBishop: 5:25am On Feb 14, 2023
No need to meet the Oba after all,he's Tinubus boy and has no relevance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by seguno2: 5:27am On Feb 14, 2023
kay1one:
Wise man!

For avoiding the genocidal Oba.
The useless king who threatened Igbo people with the lagoon in 2015 if they failed to make Ambode governor with their votes. ThiefNuibu was really afraid to lose his Lagos cash cow after PDP won 6 HoR seats. Jimi Agbaje got almost 45% of the votes despite the Oba’s lagoon genocide threat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by seguno2: 5:28am On Feb 14, 2023
beerfraud:
Peter Pandora Obituary no get brain
How will you apply to see him on the day of campaign? Why not days before campaign? This is due to the lack of party structure I think

When did Buhari see the Oba in 2015, if not the same day that he campaigned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Tochi3(m): 5:30am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Bro, Obi do not want to meet the Oba, all this nonsense he is capping is just format.

Do you mean to say he just stroll to the palace of the Sultan without giving him enough days of notice?

According to him, when he landed in Lagos he instructed his comrade that he will like to go to the palace of Oba. Does that look like someone that’s serious?
grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by gigabyte13: 5:35am On Feb 14, 2023
To say the fact eeeeehn
OBI has a person, is more intelligent, smarter than most of his supporters.......
I never doubted his intellectuality before now
Guy man is way way cunny and smarter.
You see SOME of his supporters, l am yet to see one that can engaged you in intellectual discussions without insults and abuses.
So.... I AVOID THEM LIKE PLAQUES.....
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:40am On Feb 14, 2023
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Obi is always pure in heart 😍 no bad feelings.
True,but Obiphobic urchins are never at peace over him.Their BP level is always rising higher than the Empire state Building in New York.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Goodoldays(m): 5:42am On Feb 14, 2023
gigabyte13:
To say the fact eeeeehn
OBI has a person, is more intelligent, smarter than most of his supporters.......
You see SOME of his supporters, l am yet to see one that can engaged you in intellectual discussions without insults and abuses.

Why won’t you support,in your word a “smart and cunny” presidential candidate?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by VinnyBaba: 5:45am On Feb 14, 2023
gigabyte13:
To say the fact eeeeehn

'Plaques' indeed? undecided

See who is criticising others.

U Pple that calls Peter Obi, Obituary. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by kelmicheal: 5:59am On Feb 14, 2023
I have listened to Sultan of Sokoto speaks very well like a father to All when Obi visited him
This is what we called FATHERLY FIGURE he spoke with Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by gidgiddy: 6:01am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

You want to meet a king the status of Oba of Lagos, you just think you won’t give him notice before the day. The mumu Obi just think when he arrives in Lagos, he will just stroll to the palace like say Lagos Oba useless like all those warrant chiefs for Igbo land that call themselves Obi of Onisha and etc.

If you truly wanted to visit the Oba, you would have given him some few days notice. But instead, You just stepped into Lagos and think you’ll just go to Oba palace immediately like say he no go get other functions.

The foolish Obi even sent some of his Obiidiots to lie that the Oba refused to meet him to satisfy their propaganda.

I doubt very much if Peter Obi will arrive Lagos and start heading to the Palace of the Oba of Lagos without any appointment, no Presidential aspirant would do that to any Traditional Ruler

Just arrive at a kings palace with your campaign team unannounced? Nobody would do that

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by asahnwaKC: 6:05am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

Be deceiving yourself. The same shamelessly disgraced Oba. undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by edungene7: 6:08am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

Which oba Tinubus oba the one whose staff of office is for sale on jiji

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Dchampion65: 6:09am On Feb 14, 2023
[/b]I am voting Obi because through him, 80-90% government illegalities in nigeria will stop. Don't you ever think that Obi and Datti are soft for the job. Steal £1 in their regime, na maximum kiri kiri go get you. My generation coming will be proud of what we achieved through Obi/Datti.[b]

Your disappointment will be second to none.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by edungene7: 6:13am On Feb 14, 2023
Every one knows the oba of Lagos is a Tinubus stooge and he and Tinubu play politics of bitterness Obi win or lose has Change the electioneering atmosphere in Nigeria he is now a global figure who knows the oba outside Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Chetas81(m): 6:34am On Feb 14, 2023
IF YOU LAGOSIAN are not sick when the oba begin to join politics

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Why him go give am notice? Una wan kill am?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by MrGerald(m): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:

I know that if you successful or have reasonable people around you, you won't be talking like this, but you're just low life that's don't even have a single respect from your family

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by diggindeep: 6:44am On Feb 14, 2023
searchng4love:
Obi lies needlessly.

Because he didn't want to open up that the political Oba was afraid of the person that paid him, see him welcome OBIDATTI into his palace.

Can't you see that Obi maturely said so?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Amumaigwe: 6:45am On Feb 14, 2023
kay1one:
Wise man!

A Prof in the school of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by diggindeep: 6:47am On Feb 14, 2023
gigabyte13:
To say the fact eeeeehn

To think that you don't know that Oba of Lagos is TISHUBU's stooge is a wonder.

Anyways, not everyone can reason properly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by nairanaira12: 6:48am On Feb 14, 2023
searchng4love:
Obi lies needlessly.

But he doesn't lie as much as tinubu, right?

Be sincere to yourself, who lie pass between tinubu and Obi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by samista: 6:53am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Why should he want to meet a stupid king that stole palliatives meant for the masses and was chased away from his palace like a criminal just because of cartons of indomie and vegetable oil? Why would any wise person want to be seen paying homage to such a stupid king?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf / I Left PDP 48 Hours To Election To Spite Mimiko–olanusi, Deputy Governor / I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.