Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) (24676 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by TheChameleon: 6:54am On Feb 14, 2023
cocoboss:
Who cares about the irrelevant OBA

Peter Obi, your god cares... hence this interview after being snubbed.

The excreta of the Oba is far more relevant than your entire lineage past, present and future COMBINED. grin

Show one single member of your family that amounted to anything.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Advocate500: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

You want to meet a king the status of Oba of Lagos, you just think you won’t give him notice before the day. The mumu Obi just think when he arrives in Lagos, he will just stroll to the palace like say Lagos Oba useless like all those warrant chiefs for Igbo land that call themselves Obi of Onisha and etc.

If you truly wanted to visit the Oba, you would have given him some few days notice. But instead, You just stepped into Lagos and think you’ll just go to Oba palace immediately like say he no go get other functions.

The foolish Obi even sent some of his Obiidiots to lie that the Oba refused to meet him to satisfy their propaganda.

Hating even when is not necessary? Can't you see the man does not give an f about your hatred?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by JOemmy(m): 7:03am On Feb 14, 2023
Obi knows how to deflate tension we already know what actually happened.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by BlackKafka: 7:06am On Feb 14, 2023
Jalinspy:
Oba palliative and urchins are tribal bigots still living lives of stone age. They reason with their belly just like fani kayode. They don't care what future beholds for their children. I am voting Obi because through him, 80-90% government illegalities in nigeria will stop. Don't you ever think that Obi and Datti are soft for the job. Steal £1 in their regime, na maximum kiri kiri go get you. My generation coming will be proud of what we achieved through Obi/Datti.

VOTE WISELY

Sounds familiar . . . oh yeah, Buhari in 2015.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by onuman: 7:08am On Feb 14, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/13/why-i-couldnt-visit-oba-of-lagos-during-campaign-obi/
A most honest Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, speaks the truth at all times.
Provided the Oba of Lagos will make himself available for Obi to visit him in the future, this settles it.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by benqo01(m): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2023
WHEN OBI SPEAKS U GAIN SOME LEVEL OF WISDOM IN HIS SPEECH,WHEN THE OTHER DOES U JUST HAVE TO TURN OFF YOUR TV,REMOVE YOUR BATTERY REMOTE.

BECAUSE YOU RE NOT READY TO LISTEN TO WHAT CAN DAMAGE YA SENSE OF REASONING,AND MAKE YOU LOSE SANITY FOR NO REASON

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by onuman: 7:10am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

You want to meet a king the status of Oba of Lagos, you just think you won’t give him notice before the day. The mumu Obi just think when he arrives in Lagos, he will just stroll to the palace like say Lagos Oba useless like all those warrant chiefs for Igbo land that call themselves Obi of Onisha and etc.

If you truly wanted to visit the Oba, you would have given him some few days notice. But instead, You just stepped into Lagos and think you’ll just go to Oba palace immediately like say he no go get other functions.

The foolish Obi even sent some of his Obiidiots to lie that the Oba refused to meet him to satisfy their propaganda.

This one still believes that the next presidential election is a contest between the Igbo and the Yoruba. Wake up and smell the coffee.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by pasuma(m): 7:12am On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Backpedal: 7:12am On Feb 14, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
Calabar is one state that tried to reject old money, n because of that,no business is moving, everything is on standby,people rarely go out or spend.

In Akwa ibom here, yesterday I had to pay POS 113 to get 100k of old money which is still very hot cake here.
Banks are all collecting n selling old money here, businesses are now moving,fillinstations all round collect old money except one which doesn't hv patronage n boys are planing on burning it..

Emefieli messed up, no matter what the supreme court says tomorrow, people won't take old money again to the bank as before.
Then the banks will be rejecting the money

Then you guys will use it for suya
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Truthdeypain: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

Your father mother and children are the most useless, foolish, Worthless imbeciles to ever exist. Bloody algea gulper!
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Okorosemeka: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2023
searchng4love:
Obi lies needlessly.
it seems you are not even understanding what happened,any wise and smart person will know that the oba refused point blank to see PO,but PO in his infinite wisdom is trying to downplay,defuse and cover up for the oba mistake,he is too smart to come out and say that the oba refused to see him,which is capable of causing tensions,try to understand what people mean when they speak,a sentence can have several meanings.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Hpesoj: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Bro, Obi do not want to meet the Oba, all this nonsense he is capping is just format.

Do you mean to say he just stroll to the palace of the Sultan without giving him enough days of notice?

According to him, when he landed in Lagos he instructed his comrade that he will like to go to the palace of Oba. Does that look like someone that’s serious?

Let's be sincere, if you're in his shoes you too will be reluctant to initiate a visit as it is very obvious that Oba Akiolu is number one Tinubu's man. I'm not sure Atiku visited his palace when he came to Lagos.

Cut the man some slack jare.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Truthdeypain: 7:21am On Feb 14, 2023
diggindeep:

To think that you don't know that Oba of Lagos is TISHUBU's stooge is a wonder.

Anyways, not everyone can reason properly.

He is a tribal bigot. It has nothing to do with reason.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by buharibanjo(m): 7:25am On Feb 14, 2023
Only himan being o
Humans have a choice
KingOfTheDamned:
See wisdom

HOW CAN YOU AS A NORMAL HIMAN BEING NOT WANT THIS WISE RESPECTFUL MAN AS YOUR PRESIDENT?

ONLY TOUTS WANT TINUBU, ONLY ILITERATES WANT TINUBU
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Truthdeypain: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2023
benqo01:
WHEN OBI SPEAKS U GAIN SOME LEVEL OF WISDOM IN HIS SPEECH,WHEN THE OTHER DOES U JUST HAVE TO TURN OFF YOUR TV,REMOVE YOUR BATTERY REMOTE.

BECAUSE YOU RE NOT READY TO LISTEN TO WHAT CAN DAMAGE YA SENSE OF REASONING,AND MAKE YOU LOSE SANITY FOR NO REASON

I swear to God.

Bro could have called out the OBA of Lagos as an ethnic bigot and blah blah blah.. Which he is anyways.

He could have thrown tantrums and attracted disfavour to the crown.

He could have insulted, smeared or demeaned, slightly degraded the office of the Oba..

Imagine TINUBU or ATIKU in this shoes or KWANKWASO they must have given us the most bitter and tribalistic headline which of course will be buried immediately or will be treated as permissible because its not coming from IGBOMAN.

Actually Obi is a man after peoples heart I now see why folks are very passionate about the man.

Nigeria is a walking contradiction. Nobody, I repeat nobody gives a Bleep about Nigeria, especially not evil urchins whose brain cells think only TRIBE, RELIGION, TRIBE.

Whoever wins this election sha. Obi stands blameless before my eyes. He is not a perfect man but he certainly will make a great president. I wish the country could be divided into three different parts

Tinubu for west
Obi for East
Atiku for Arewa.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Bede2u(m): 7:31am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

zukwanuike grin
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2023
Jalinspy:
Oba palliative and urchins are tribal bigots still living lives of stone age. They reason with their belly just like fani kayode. They don't care what future beholds for their children. I am voting Obi because through him, 80-90% government illegalities in nigeria will stop. Don't you ever think that Obi and Datti are soft for the job. Steal £1 in their regime, na maximum kiri kiri go get you. My generation coming will be proud of what we achieved through Obi/Datti.

VOTE WISELY

DEY PLAY!
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Mrmb: 7:39am On Feb 14, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/13/why-i-couldnt-visit-oba-of-lagos-during-campaign-obi/

Lagos has rejected you, no hope for you in Lagos....

Jagaban is coming....
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:40am On Feb 14, 2023
benqo01:

Buhari do pass Obi back then!
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Slurity(m): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
The more I listen to this man the more I wish election can be tomorrow. I can't wait to vote you sir. You are a bundle of wisdom.
The wisdom that left us hungry in Anambra, we prayed for his tenure to finish quick so we can be free from his lack of understanding of what to even do. Nigeria will cry blood under Obi, Mark my words. He is not smart at all. I will score him very poorly in economic growth, infrastructure, political stability and financial wisdom and score him a bit above average in education. Honestly, I will prefer even half of Wike of Rivers state than Obi. Among the major 4 contestants Obi record and capacity is the poorest. Though this are my personal opinions.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Akunatakasi(m): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

Shut the hell up.. who is rilwan akiolu.. a ceremonial king... Mumu like you dey type like idiot.. can you say this shit in front of obi.. nairaland dey give una mumu mind..
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by KosiGee(m): 7:44am On Feb 14, 2023
searchng4love:
Obi lies needlessly.

Oba of lagos didn’t want to see Obi. Obi didn’t tell lies there. He was actually being diplomatic.

Oba knew which side his agege bread is buttered and who spreads the butter. Apart from his self developed acrimony with Igbos, he didn’t want to have problems with Tinubu and APC.
Who made the infamous ‘lagoon threat’? He did…do you know why? It was because of fear of Igbos voting for Agbaje and PDP. He wants Igbos to vote APC and Tinubu’s candidates…so do you think he would welcome OBI, an Igbo presidential candidate to his palace when his almighty god is contesting the same position?

Oba’s palace did not want to see Peter Obi. Peter Obi and Labour Party spokesman were trying not to offend Oba Akiolu.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Abdullahi2018: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Bro, Obi do not want to meet the Oba, all this nonsense he is capping is just format.

Do you mean to say he just stroll to the palace of the Sultan without giving him enough days of notice?

According to him, when he landed in Lagos he instructed his comrade that he will like to go to the palace of Oba. Does that look like someone that’s serious?
My friend stop capping nonsense. Does Obi look like someone that will avoid the Oba? Oba of Lagos that is a staunch supporter of APC that has refused to see Obi. Now you want to turn it around. My friend get sense. I am very sure Obi knows but just defending him.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by luluosas(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2023
A wise man speaking
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by MatrixCircle: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2023
Massiveglory:
I keemly observed that our Oba of lagos who is usually publicly political , has been silent and operating in silent mode in this election which is very very unlike him.

Usually, he would have been bragging, issuing threats and commands on who to vote.

Since after the "Nebuchadnezzar" treatment given to him by his subjects , the man has been humble and cautious.

You said it all grin grin he never knew he would be chased out of his Palace one day and Palace defiled. Till date staff of office hasn't been recovered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Geopex(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2023
VERDA:

Because he is the only king in Nigeria abi, the Oba of benin, Sultan of sokoto and more important Oba's, Kings, Emirs he visited are not important too abi or its not the same procedure he used to visit those ones abi...

You guys talk like children most times, without any sense. Shift abeg.

Very rude, so he can't give notice that he is coming. If u do that in your states , we don't do that in Yoruba land
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by Geopex(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2023
boldtruthalways:

Abeg, get sense nah. He said the Oba was not available and he'll possible come back to meet him. What's your fuss about this matter? Is this the fuel you are buying at N500 a litre or no cash in banks. Get a life pls.

As normal citizen, u can't just come to visit me without informing me, so disrespectful. Most of u supporting Obi here shows that's how u do in your own places. We know those of u that invaded the palace , we know where u come from, we Know y u wanted to burn down Lagos. Your agenda is a failed one
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by MarketDispatch: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2023
November1857:
You mean the Disgrace oba, that wa chased out of his palace.😭🤣

Pictures...I seem to have deleted all the pictures I saw during the period
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by VERDA: 8:24am On Feb 14, 2023
Geopex:

Very rude, so he can't give notice that he is coming. If u do that in your states , we don't do that in Yoruba land

You guys should rest, like i mentioned earlier, what of the other kings he visited, was it not the same procedures he used, you guys like feeling too important, making funny tribal statements like * if you do it in your states * do you know where i am from?...all this ethnic bigotry will take you guys nowhere.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by broadman20: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2023
searchng4love:
Obi lies needlessly.

You should have been telling us the truth as the Oba of Lagos because this is between Obi and the Oba.

So you are not Obi for sure, you must be the Oba to know the truth.

Olodo.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by chiboycue: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2023
MrNotAgain:

I like the way Mr Peter Obi applied wisdom and maturity in responding to the questions asked on channels tv.
Re: Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) by John4B: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol unserious man.

U are nothing but a goat. Is it ur poverty infested oba that syphoned palliatives given to him to share to ur poor parents is whom ur rating high?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road / Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates / Policeman Reinstated By Senate 12 Years After His Dismissal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.