Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B (25771 Views)

Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW / Sam Mbakwe International Airport Fire: FAAN Releases Statement, More Photos / These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Cunnilingus(m): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2023
Omo even if am weak, I will target one of them and sink my teeth tight and never let go

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Judolisco(m): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
The country needs total overhauling...
recolonization
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by clockwisereport: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2023
A visit to any airport in Nigeria will tell you how bad Nigeria is.

FAAN, Immigration and even cleaners will use any little opportunity to scam you.

Any little thing, they will be begging you to gift them your wristwatch and even part away with your money. I have been to so many airports and I only see this madness in Nigerian airports.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by EKONGKING: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2023
Lovely news.

When people of a country have no sense ,I have no pity on them .

Suffering and smiling idiots
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by PAQ(m): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2023
While the beatings went on, fellow Nigerians, human beings stood and watched because it was not their sister or tribes person. They stood and allowed a woman, maybe someones wife, or mother get beaten to a pulp and dragged like a dog!

Nigerians, slowly loosing their sense of humanity.

5 Likes

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Flora2Sweet: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2023
One or two slapps is okay.. not pushing and kicking
talking from experience

Kobicove:

Were you there? undecided

Don't be too quick to jump to conclusions
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by deavicky(m): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=dre11 post=120895416]FAAN officials beat female passenger till she passed out for recording Abuja airport harassment

......The beatings did not stop until Ms Ebun eventually lost consciousness, and her body was dragged out of public view.

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-faan-officials-beat-female-passenger-till-she-passed-out-for-recording-abuja-airport-harassment/[/quotdesendind ple are watching him without desending on him.
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by mbahdi(m): 9:24am On Feb 14, 2023
We dun hear.next please
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2023
Slave nation
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Flora2Sweet: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2023
They are learningfrom their leaders....

This is what buhari has reduced this great nation too

PAQ:
While the beatings went on, fellow Nigerians, human beings stood and watched because it was not their sister or tribes person. They stood and allowed a woman, maybe someones wife, or mother get beaten to a pulp and dragged like a dog!

Nigerians, slowly loosing their sense of humanity.
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Idiko1:

I say disintegration!!!!

No, just for FAAN to do their job and punish the officer that was involved in the beating.

In the USA, six policemen beat a man to death. No one called for the US to be disintegrated (and yes, there are secessionist groups in the USA...I can mention some)....just simply called for justice...and the police was already investigating.

And no, voting for tinubu, atiku or obi won't change matters. FAAN has a code of conduct, let them follow it.

Never use a hammer to smash a tiny ant. There are better methods.

4 Likes

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Goodlady(f): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2023
Restraining the lady from filming shouldn't be too difficult to now pummeling her till she passed out and possibly later die. When they realized she's the daughter of somebody in high places in Abuja or highly connected, they start tabling unnecessary apologies like my wife just born, am a family man etc. Wickedness of the heart of those FAAN officers was displayed. They said in their heart, let's beat her so bad that it ll serve as deterrent to others that loves filming like say NETFLIX contracted them.
Nawttiboi007:
It's moving towards that part step by step. Nigerians are the most patient and long suffering people on earth. The day their anger is fully triggered not even Putin's nukes ll calm it.
PrinceOfLagos:
APC government has turned many Nigerians to beast

Frustration everywhere
You ll die of APC matter.
Brutality has been existing since military era. And most military rulers are from the north. I hope you get brutalized this week so that you brain can reset and you ll stop politicizing sensitive issue that's pertaining to harassment of the female gender.
Goat

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by OboOlora(f): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2023
Good!
Beat the beech to death sef, pple need to learn decorum n stop public filming to gain likes on SM
Bloody Arrow

1 Like

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by samonak(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2023
Zonefree:

Stop gender-shaming!

Man and woman are equal.

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by icedbreez(m): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2023
The experience is traumatizing but I advice her to make omelette with the broken eggs.

She should ignore the broke workers and sue the hell out of FAAN and Ibom Air. She stands to make millions in damages.

Don't let this opportunity slip sister.
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Indispensable85(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2023
Nobody has been able to curtail the excessses of these guys. What a shame!
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by samonak(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Sniper101:
Dem no beat am well grin

Every now and then na so
Dem dey find wetin to post on Sosha Midea 🙄
Egbon, hope you know say goat get sense pass you ba? If she doesn't post the harassment and highhandedness of FAAN officials how do you think the authorities will take de matter seriously? It's only when acts like this are recorded and brought to the public consciousness that you see the government taking action in order to avoid embarrassment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Freemasonry: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Phantom233:
And other animals who called themselves human being where just standing there to look angry

It's really sad.
Because I'm sure other passengers will outnumber the unruly FAAN officials. Imagine if they all stood up for one of them, those cowardly officials would have run off with their tails in-between their legs.

Our docility in the face of another's oppression is the bane of our rights enforcement.

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by atdscentofwater: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2023
whaooo
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Braun007: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2023
Oh gender equality no good here?
Flora2Sweet:
Just imagine... beating a woman like a man... that guy need mending
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2023
So una won tell me say for that whole airport men no dey??.......how people go watch some few guys beat a lady till she pass out?? ......me if I see you even slap a lady for public na two by two I nack you for head!!
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by maco1: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=BenedictAbajue post=120895535]God Bless Labour Party.
God bless Obi
Thank you[/quoter]

Please borrow sense, it doesn't seems to reside with some people
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Ournolly: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2023
I bet the coward can't stand his fellow men.
Frustrated coward!
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Jogideen: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2023
And people are looking him to beat that lady whybibno dey there to teach that FAAN a lesson he won't forget in his life
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Richy4(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2023
Tried to find I.E Odor.. using FAAN.. no luck.. what a B@st@rd😠😠
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Tenshades(m): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2023
Idiko1:

I say disintegration!!!!

We need both.

I have seen where Amotekun guys were harassing motorcyclists till people rose against them on that very day.
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by samonak(m): 9:40am On Feb 14, 2023
OboOlora:
Good!
Beat the beech to death sef, pple need to learn decorum n stop public filming to gain likes on SM
Bloody Arrow
I doubt if you're a lady, cos a sane lady won't reason the way you're doing

1 Like

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Ekpekus(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2023
dre11:
FAAN officials beat female passenger till she passed out for recording Abuja airport harassment

......The beatings did not stop until Ms Ebun eventually lost consciousness, and her body was dragged out of public view.

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-faan-officials-beat-female-passenger-till-she-passed-out-for-recording-abuja-airport-harassment/
This country tire person...
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Ekpekus(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2023
SavageResponse:
Pics or Idonbilivit! grin
Na wetun land Ebun for trouble be that... she want to collect evidence of another lady being "assaulted".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gully Erosion Destroys Over 30 Buildings,Displaces Over 50,000 People In Anambra / Couple, Driver, Three Others Die As Driver Rams Into Commercial Bus In Delta / Update On The Oshodi-Airport Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.