Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B (25770 Views)

Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW / Sam Mbakwe International Airport Fire: FAAN Releases Statement, More Photos / These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by lagosrd: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2023
dre11:
FAAN officials beat female passenger till she passed out for recording Abuja airport harassment

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-faan-officials-beat-female-passenger-till-she-passed-out-for-recording-abuja-airport-harassment/

I won't allow the government to get involved in this . I will make sure I do something that will call the attention of the whole world even if I have to go to jail. You will beat me or my wife like that abi wetin they mean. It will be seamless without a single blood. Useless animals.
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2023
This country na wa ooo
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by aktolly54(m): 9:50am On Feb 14, 2023
No man insight to stand for that woman , everyone go just dey mind their business even if they are going to kill the woman . if 2 grow up men stand for that woman. And ask those official to stop beating her, I think they will stop

1 Like

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2023
Zonefree:

Stop gender-shaming!

Man and woman are equal.

This one u talk no follow. That woman too na human being shay u know?
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by chudez0147(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2023
Zonefree:

Stop gender-shaming!

Man and woman are equal.
I know you don't mean your last sentence..
until women starts doing what men do, they are not equal anything
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Ishilove: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2023
I find this hard to believe. Very hard to believe

1 Like

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by maasoap(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
The country needs total overhauling...

The country or you the animal inhabitants occupying it? Nigeria is just a name.
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by maasoap(m): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2023
Ishilove:
I find this hard to believe. Very hard to believe

What is hard to believe in this incident?
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Sholaco: 10:03am On Feb 14, 2023
Those faan official must be Ipob ESN Biafra sympathizers
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by RALPHOW(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2023
And other passagers were looking like mumus??

1 Like

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Markrony: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2023
What do you expect, when we have nonchalant, corrupt, fraudulent and irresponsible leaders who don't care about their citizens!
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Codes151(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2023
And people Dey there d watch
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Exceed15: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Becareful if you must record an unpleasant scene u don't know who might take it to the extreme.. don't die foolishly
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by tfelicityk(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala
Upon his conduct...

He should be sack and prosecuted...
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 14, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Just imagine... beating a woman like a man... that guy need Mending

LP I stand OBiDatti

So there's how u beat a man and how u beat a woman, okay, rest ijn

FYI, for me I hate it when people take other persons video or photo without their permission is so annoying, most of us don't want to be seen on d internet but boom u would be in d bank and u see one idiot videoing people in d queue and be shouting I just came to Sterling bank see queue naija wich way, no permission for weda u want ur photo taken or not, well I think on one side it serves her right and on d other side the FAAN officials on that terminal around the vicinity during d altercation should be interrogated and those guilty dismissed
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Preator: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2023
Airports are filled with hundreds of passengers and no one helped. The FAAN oficials will run for their life if they see a mob coming. we are too timid in this country

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by mauchiz: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2023
Is not true,
Is it possible for someone to be beaten in Nigeria and people are watching,they did not seperate.
I don't believe this story.
Airport is not a lonely place
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2023
Idiko1:

I say disintegration!!!!

Supported.
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Average9jaman: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2023
Those staff should be arrested and jailed for aggravated assault
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by coolplanet: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2023
She will definitely sue the government. That I know. More money in her account. Shame on the personnel. Those involved will be suspended till investigation is over and might be demoted,expel or posted to Maiduguri. Lol.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by afiaonline: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2023
And there were guys standing there.... SMH!
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by olibeans: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2023
Ibom Air.... A place of crime and sexualized harrassment. Never ever
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by BenedictAbajue(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=maco1 post=120896435][/quote] Young, Dumb and Broke. Mtchewww
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2023
You’re a perfect example of an animal inhabitants occupying it. What makes a country?.... just a name makes a country?.. you’re dumb
maasoap:

The country or you the animal inhabitants occupying it? Nigeria is just a name.
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Patriotsleague: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
The country needs total overhauling...
Stop making dumb comments, so because of one mad animal the entire country needs overhauling?
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2023
So from what’s been happening so far since inception of this country this is the only thing you’ve experienced so far?... you’re an over grown dumb
Patriotsleague:

Stop making dumb comments, so because of one mad animal the entire country needs overhauling?
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by iamjavadem(m): 11:59am On Feb 14, 2023
So that they can pounch ont the person too? The Airport is a government on its own, nothing will happen, she just collect beating for nothing. This is why I don't bring my phone out to record, better to have a secret recording device.
SavageResponse:
Pics or Idonbilivit! grin
Re: FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B by Nemesis08(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
So na man deserve to be beaten abi?
Flora2Sweet:
Just imagine... beating a woman like a man... that guy need Mending

LP I stand OBiDatti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gully Erosion Destroys Over 30 Buildings,Displaces Over 50,000 People In Anambra / Couple, Driver, Three Others Die As Driver Rams Into Commercial Bus In Delta / Update On The Oshodi-Airport Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.