Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

$268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State (51549 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

$268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Airlord2030: 1:06am On May 11, 2023
Operatives of the Benin Zonal Commander of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission have arrested Precious Ojo, aka obago, a suspected internet fraudster in Oghara, Delta State.

The 26-year-old was arrested following a petition received from a United States of America citizen, on his fraudulent activities. The petitioner had alleged that the suspect impersonated one Raymond Bush who works in the US Treasury to defraud her of $268,000

The suspect was arrested at his hotel in Oghara. He confessed to building the luxury hotel with his alleged proceeds of crime.

Other items recovered from him include a Mercedes-Benz car with personalised plate number and mobile phones.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/268000-fraud-efcc-arrests-yahoo-boy-at-his-luxury-hotel-in-delta/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Airlord2030: 1:06am On May 11, 2023

2 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Creamypie(m): 1:08am On May 11, 2023
Akpo-oreri for this dude. His hotel, car, bank account, e don forfeit them, including money from earlier packages. All this small kids go just dupe person of his sweat wey e don acquire even b4 them born them. But the property cost pass the money he dupe this particular person oh. Once FBI collabo with efcc, even ekeweremadu and tilimbu no fit put mouth. See hush ekuke and invictus case

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Airlord2030: 1:13am On May 11, 2023
Creamypie:
Oreri for this dude. His hotel, car, bank account, e don forfeit them. All this small kids go just dupe person of his sweat wey e don acquire even b4 them born them. But the property cost pass the money he dupe this particular person oh
go instablog comment section and see the way nigerian girls dey support am, say efcc for no arrest am since him use the money wisely.. lipsrsealed

196 Likes 10 Shares

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Creamypie(m): 1:16am On May 11, 2023
Airlord2030:
go instablog comment section and see the way nigerian girls dey support am, say efcc for no arrest am since him use the money wisely.. lipsrsealed
most girls actually no get brain. Na fish sense them get. Just bait the hook, its voila. If u look well,all those girls complaining used that taken-over hotel to meet, know, exchange cell numbers of yahoo boys, and finally, service their clients.omasheo

274 Likes 6 Shares

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Nobody: 1:34am On May 11, 2023
Delta boys, Benin boys. Their own ehhn.
Boys still dey collect for the street on a steady. These period e con dey like say Efcc dey clamp them down. I'm thinking there's a collaboration with FBI or so, because the number of Yahoo boys wey Dem don hold this period na dead!

I believe say em go settle them. Dem fit forfeit em cars or hotel. Likely not sef, but this guy fit no see the four walls of em prison cell.

58 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by kingthreat(m): 1:44am On May 11, 2023
Creamypie:
Oreri for this dude. His hotel, car, bank account, e don forfeit them. All this small kids go just dupe person of his sweat wey e don acquire even b4 them born them. But the property cost pass the money he dupe this particular person oh

That hotel na proceeds from many clients. These days EFCC and FBI dey collaborate well.

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Airlord2030: 1:49am On May 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Boys still dey collect for the street on a steady. These period e con dey like say Efcc dey clamp them down. I'm thinking there's a collaboration with FBI or so, because the number of Yahoo boys wey Dem don hold this period na dead!

I believe say em go settle them. Dem fit forfeit em cars or hotel. Likely not sef, but this guy fit no see the four walls of em prison cell.
settle them with which money?

The ones wey them don already confiscate

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Felabrity: 2:01am On May 11, 2023
He is learning from his role model tinubu

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Prechgold1180(m): 2:02am On May 11, 2023
In Nigeria we insult scammers online but ass lick them offline

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Nobody: 2:02am On May 11, 2023
Airlord2030:
settle them with which money?

The ones wey them don already confiscate
🤣
No be wetin Dem tell you be that! 😁

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by RepoMan007: 3:23am On May 11, 2023
Aggressive investor this one appears to be. His seed is corrupted and no matter the volume of profit he makes, he is trading with proceeds of an error.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by ObalendeCMS: 4:10am On May 11, 2023
Y! Boys disgust me.

I 8 them with passion!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:17am On May 11, 2023
Creamypie:

But.......I also want to be like him except for efcc arresting me.......

That money is louuuuuuud!!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Karlovych: 4:20am On May 11, 2023
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Westerhoffe(m): 4:24am On May 11, 2023
Can these children stop tarnishing the image of this country already? angry

NCAN, I did not call you here, so your attention is not needed. cool

kingyakos:

Nigeria get image before?..Oga go North Korea go arrest their Yahoo boys make we see. U no see politicians wey don destroy the country beyond repair and efcc no fit do shit.
Anyway, my only vex with our Yahoo boys be say dem too dey loud their own and loot in excess just to spend lavishly unlike the Nkoreans Yahoo boys wey go just loot to spend on valuables dem need at that particular time. Make FBI enter Nkorea make we see.

Table legs dey shake this Oga go carry ladder on top am wan adjust height climb pole. No be scatter you don scatter the table so? cheesy

southsouthking:
Funny as it may sound, Nigeria is not even among the top ten countries with scammers.
Argue with your keypad.

Top 10 or Top 20?

Follow this link to see their names:

https://www.enigmasoftware.com/top-20-countries-the-most-cybercrime/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Westerhoffe(m): 4:29am On May 11, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

But.......I also want to be like him except for efcc arresting me.......

That money is louuuuuuud!!!!

The money has loudly landed him inside EFCC goal post.
I need money, but the one with peace of mind.
I don endure too much hardship and labour to now acquire a kind of money that will make me tremble or start peeping out through the window once I hear any siren.

Abegi.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by NaijaCover(m): 4:50am On May 11, 2023
Nawa o
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Puss360(f): 6:24am On May 11, 2023
I'm not really a religious fanatic, but even bible says, "The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.".. Prov 10:22

Nigeria sef go hard to develop, coz even those who do fraud, can't even invest properly sef...
See dis one go build hotel...
Is hotel a basic societal amenity
What happened to pry schools? Or sec sch?
Just run go build hotel.. so that his fellow yahoo friends Go come dey spray ill-gotten gains...

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Authoreety: 6:31am On May 11, 2023
O boy!

2 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Prayfortheworld: 6:38am On May 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You think say efcc na police pray make you no get issue with them na their you go know say if you reach internet na otilo!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Nobody: 6:38am On May 11, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

You think say efcc na police pray make you no get issue with them na their you go know say if you reach internet na otilo!
Una dey funny me. Have you ever been arrested by Efcc?

10 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Abolodje: 6:49am On May 11, 2023
All this fraud boys no dey wise, how you go run your maye succesfully wey she go sabi your face or personal details wey go link back to you.
And if you dey acquire property try dey save some in your family name cos when kasala bust you go still get some kind savings to fall back to, dem no dey teach wise man sense sha. See as guy man blow 268k anyhow😂😂

36 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by OVB123: 6:54am On May 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes, he may not go to prison but he will forfeit all the properties he acquired through the illegal proceeds.

25 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by mytime24(f): 6:58am On May 11, 2023
Na him type go dey make d real hustlers b like lazy people

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Houseofglam7(f): 7:15am On May 11, 2023
Do the crime.
Do the time.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by madscientist88(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2023
its evident he's been in the deal for a while.

10 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Flora2Sweet: 8:37am On May 11, 2023
With that kind money na to buy property for Dominican Republic...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Olach: 8:41am On May 11, 2023
undecided
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by Valuepaints20(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2023
Ok
Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by adioolayi(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2023
$268,000

These boys..make Una dey fear God na..

Argh!!!

20 Likes

Re: $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State by phemmie06(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2023
How I wish our legitlooters are also given same treatment and execute them without fear or mercy

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos / Kidnappers In Enugu Who Received N5Million On 85-Year-Old Woman Arrested / Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.