Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom (41905 Views)

$268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by NaBanga: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
They should have used a man to test his "organ". They would be surprise that it suddenly rose. Believe Nigerians at your own peril. tongue
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Penis stealing, happens only in Africa/naigeria grin grin backward mon keys.
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Isabi4lov: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
stormborn28:

The girl friend has already left him
Hmm!
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Shadysen: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is reality if you like doubt it. i am from there, i saw it happened many times, Life is more than what we see in our physical eyes, life deep.
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Smartguyboy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yahoo boys don suffer for this zoo anything way happen na yahoo boys
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by bizzibodi(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
They collected his MAN and left him with the HOOD

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by olaoye2008: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Very very bad experience..
When they return the manhood it may not be working perfectly like before.
Or smaller than before.
Na wahala oooooo.
It is real ooo people should not joke over everything.
I pray for his quick recovery.
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by benqo01(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
WETIN I NEVA SEE FOR THIS LIFE 😂😂😂😂

OP SHOW US PIC OD D SHRINKING PENIS

2..SHOW US PHOTO OF D GIRLFRIEND EXPERIMENTING ON THE PENIS TO ERECT

THIS I ASK FOR SO I CAN CONDUCT A BACKGROUND CHECK
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Moneyboyz: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Some Nigerians should be set free in the wild to go do their animalistic acts.

Is it normal for a man to be walking around with an erect penis? That's why I avoid personal contact with strangers or help people these days.

Superstition has killed us in Africa.
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by einsteine(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
How was it tested? Did the testers try oral regeneration? Or they were waiting for him to get hard upon seeing naked woman?

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Shadysen: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Bullshit! Did you witness it? Fuul!
i told you i am from there, i saw this many times anyways, you can doubt.
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Shadysen: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Bullshit! Did you witness it? Fuul!
i told you i am from there, i saw this many times anyways, you can doubt. its a free world.
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Shadysen:
i told you i am from there, i saw this many times anyways, you can doubt.
So you checked the penis of the man and made sure it was stolen? grin grin come on! Man! Don't be fooled.
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Shadysen: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
So you checked the penis of the man and made sure it was stolen? grin grin come on! Man! Don't be fooled.
mad man, spiritual things go hit you one day for you to confirm the kind of world you are living in, since you are a baby, idaad!

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Shadysen:
mad man, spiritual things go hit you one day for you to confirm the kind of world you are living in, since you are a baby, idaad!
Spiritual thing my bottom! grin grin mate i live in a reality world not some folktale penis stealing world. So you gonna have to give me proof on how that penis stealing shit works. Not just some crap you said. Why does penis stealing only happens in naigeria, i tell what? I want you to steal my penis to show me proof grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Funflipper: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thinkam:
Because your penis became weak and shrunk?

This guy must always be hard, a flaccid penis is post to be weak and shrunk.

No such thing as stealing penis

Just pray it doesn't happen to you. Penis theft is real as night and day!
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Shadysen: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Spiritual thing my bottom! grin grin mate i live in a reality world not some folktale penis stealing world. So you gonna have to give me proof on how that penis stealing shit works. Not just some crap you said. Why does penis stealing only happens in naigeria, i tell what? I want you to steal my penis to show me proof grin grin
na your babe i dey pity, well, she go fuxk another dick, na you i dey pity main main, dude, dont try those guys, stop forming nonsense, wetin you no see pass u, bye!

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by ceejayluv(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Can't you read?
The thing shriveled up and became lifeless!

What else was the gf called in to try resurrecting?

READ!!
Well, there are no images of that as well.
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by judedwriter(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alexas58:
If they’re so desperate for money.
Why can’t they use their own organs!

The blessings of the lord maketh rich and added no sorrow

True word!

God's blessings bring riches with no pain or sorrows like the yahoo boys experience.
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
Shadysen:
na your babe i dey pity, well, she go fuxk another dick, na you i dey pity main main, dude, dont try those guys, stop forming nonsense, wetin you no see pass u, bye!
Just show me proofs of fork off! You are very ignorant and achaic. These idiats have such powers and they are still living such poverty? They should start stealing boko haramites penis and stop them from raping women and children.
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Thomasankara(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
[/color]if u are a soldier on war front,u would av witnessed first hand mysticism[color=#770077]
Claraoby:
Preeq snatching,a myth or a reality? I am still confused on how possible it is
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by JasperVII(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
ceejayluv:
You'll never see a snapshot of the organ-less crotch... Even with the prevalence of camera phones nowadays.

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Funflipper: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:

I used to think this way too until i saw a victim with my own two eyes. It didn't dissappear but shrunk like a day old baby's with goosebumps allover his body and his testicles were moving uncontrollably. Mere looking at it, you could tell something was terrible wrong.
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by DMCA: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy They should snatch all the rapist organs so that we'll have rest of mind.
there is a prophesy that says you will never have orgasm in your life

grin
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Desusi: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/army-arrests-2-for-allegedly-snatching-mans-organ-in-a-ibom/
I still cannot understand clearly. The victim was going to the church when the incident happened. A woman who was not his wife volunteer to test him! In the church, that's fornication!Next is his own girl's friend who tested him too. Why are men so curious about sex?
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by CrownLands(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
The highlight of this piece...

"...a willing woman volunteered to test him, but no response, forcing the victim to call his girlfriend, who also arrived, tried as she could to revive her man’s organ, but failed after several attempts."

No Doctor, no therapist, no medical practitioner!

I wonder on the fate of the young lad on Valentine's Day!
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Desusi: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
grin
Nothing Yoruba people no go fit do for money rituals undecided
Really? So the parties concerned are Yorubas in Akwa ibom? Hausa's and IBO's are innocent of money rituals abi? Welldone sir, for your serious and tribal bigot analysis.
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by enomakos(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sad
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by kingxsamz(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
These bloggers sha. What kind of nonsense story is this? 🤣
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by kingxsamz(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
Funflipper:

I used to think this way too until i saw a victim with my own two eyes. It didn't dissappear but shrunk like a day old baby's with goosebumps allover his body and his testicles were moving uncontrollably. Mere looking at it, you could tell something was terrible wrong.

You people are so gullible. Surely, an adult having a really small or shrunken penis is a mystery. 🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) / Police Intercept Heavily Armed Kidnappers On Their Way For Operation. PICS / Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.