Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

How Are You Going To Love Today? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Are You Going To Love Today? (149 Views)

I Experienced This Kind Of Love Today, Do I Have Witnesses??? / Showing Me Myself And I Love Today!!!!! / So I Fell In Love Today.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Going To Love Today? by gohf: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2023
How are you going to love today?

In words or in deeds

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loves is born of God, and knows God.
He that loves not knows not God; for God is love
. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. No man has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwells in us, and his love is perfected in us.

Happy Valentine's day, love someone today

But if anyone has enough money to live well and sees a brother or sister in need and closes his heart and refuses to helphow can God's love be in that person? Dear children, let’s not love with words or speech, but with action and truth. We must show love through actions that are sincere, not through empty words.

And we have known and believed the love that God has to us. God is love; and he that dwells in love dwells in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear: because fear has torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us.
If a man say, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar: for he that loves not his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? And this commandment have we from him, That he who loves God love his brother also.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. If any man love God, the same is known of him. Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love him.

If you love me, keep my commandments. He that has my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. If you keep my commandments, you shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. This is my commandment, That you love one another, as I have loved you.

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loves another has fulfilled the law. Love works no ill to his neighbor: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. Love will last forever, but prophecy and speaking in unknown languages and special knowledge will all disappear. There are three things that will endure—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.

Love is the language of God's kingdom. Be you Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, traditionalist, if you have no love, you are nothing and not of God.
Re: How Are You Going To Love Today? by Bahamas95(m): 10:18am On Feb 14, 2023
I don't have a particular day I must show love, I express my love to my loved ones everyday.

I see nothing special about february 14th.
Re: How Are You Going To Love Today? by gohf: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2023
Hope your Valentine's day went well 😊

(1) (Reply)

Worldclass Poems / How Would Your Relationship With Your Partner Develop If You Were Both Immortal / DEAR Kings Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.