Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Valentine's Day: A Gift Or A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day: A Gift Or A Date (186 Views)

"Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine's Day: A Gift Or A Date by Finnese001: 11:14am On Feb 14, 2023
A quick one here

Buying a gift for your partner or going out on a date

which one is more preferable?
Re: Valentine's Day: A Gift Or A Date by Jennyclay(f): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2023
Both!!

Take her out on a date, then surprise her with a gift.
Re: Valentine's Day: A Gift Or A Date by Finnese001: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Both!!

Take her out on a date, then surprise her with a gift.

But it's applicable to both gender, that's why I used the term partner

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: A Gift Or A Date by Sonnobax15(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
tongue
The FTC on this thread na full-time ambassador of nigerian bannies on. "let's make nigerian men our poverty alleviation scheme".

Well, op,the bottom line is that las las na you wey be the guyman go spend angry. With nothing in return from the parasitic banny.
Re: Valentine's Day: A Gift Or A Date by Finnese001: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
tongue
The FTC on this thread na full-time ambassador of nigerian bannies on. "let's make nigerian men our poverty alleviation scheme".

Well, op,the bottom line is that las las na you wey be the guyman go spend angry. With nothing in return from the parasitic banny.

Lol, I just ask this question to learn something from it

(1) (Reply)

With The Way I Am Dissing Primary Schools On This Forum / Bad Parenting/ Peer Pressure / I Can't Speak Spanish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.