Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

"Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" (13340 Views)

"Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Toks2008(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01
In the intricate dance of love, our commitment is often defined by the sacrifices we're willing to make. Whether grand gestures or subtle acts of kindness, we journey through the realm of affection with open hearts and eager spirits. Yet, amidst this exchange of giving and receiving, there's a question that remains unspoken: What significant gift or financial sacrifice have you offered in the name of love?

In today's discourse, discussions often revolve around a man's role as a provider, with expectations of financial support and material gestures. But shouldn't true feminism advocate for equality in all aspects, including reciprocity in relationships? If we expect to receive, shouldn't we also be willing to give in return?

I find it absolutely ludicrous for a lady to hinge her decision to date a man on the criterion that he must be able to take care of her or place her on a monthly salary in the name of monthly allowance even when some of these ladies do not have any tangible income but then as they say, it is all about preferences.

This reflection prompts me to create this piece and to ask this vital question that delves into the essence of partnership, equality, and the profound depths of devotion.

"Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Boogyman557: 3:21pm On Mar 01
Holly Gram cool This matterz go long oo!

The matterz go even TIE WRAPPER grin

Anyways make I LITE UP my WEED and observe..

WTF MAN!

14 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Toks2008(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01
dkidd:

Money when she still dey collect times 10 from the poor guy till now

lol
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Savedday2: 3:43pm On Mar 01
My dear brother, I think you are mistaking. This kind question is not meant for 9ja girls.

9ja girls are all useless ashawo that uses love as a code to live off our men. They believe, relationship/marriage is a poverty alleviation program.

91 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Daniel7543: 3:50pm On Mar 01
Sacrifice her and not for her

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by iamtardey: 4:00pm On Mar 01
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool This matterz go long oo!

The matterz go even TIE WRAPPER grin

Anyways make I LITE UP my WEED and observe..

WTF MAN!
puff am idan
Pass am

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by EreluRoz: 4:41pm On Mar 01
Answering his calls and chatting with him at odd hours 😁

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by otherway: 5:45pm On Mar 01
EreluRoz:

The OP said biggest gift or financial sacrifice.Not this.

15 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by EreluRoz: 5:46pm On Mar 01
otherway:

The OP said biggest gift or financial sacrifice and not this.
That's the biggest sacrifice I have given so far

6 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by jmoore(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01
EreluRoz:
Answering his calls and chatting with him at odd hours
STINGY

13 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by otherway: 6:08pm On Mar 01
EreluRoz:
That's the biggest sacrifice I have given so far

Lol!

I can imagine. I'm not surprised

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by EreluRoz: 6:11pm On Mar 01
otherway:

Lol!

I can imagine. I'm not surprised
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by ItisWell22(f): 6:12pm On Mar 01

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Toks2008(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01
ItisWell22:
200k to add to his business, following the Covid lockdown.

Wawu!

Are you a Nigerian? Just curious

And did you loan it to him or give him outrightly?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by dkidd: 6:59pm On Mar 01
Daniel7543:
Sacrifice her and not for her
LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by dkidd: 7:00pm On Mar 01
Toks2008:

Wawu!

17 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by dkidd: 7:03pm On Mar 01
EreluRoz:
See urself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Toks2008(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03
dkidd:

LOL!
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by toujurs: 9:16pm On Mar 03
Toks2008:

Wawu!

And you believed undecided, someone who doesn't have up to 100k in her account.

13 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Toks2008(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05
I guess it will be nice to see what ladies have done.

lalastiiclala, myn44 what do you think?

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:35pm On Mar 05
Savedday2:
My dear brother, I think you are mistaking. This kind question is not meant for 9ja girls.

9ja girls are all useless ashawo that uses love as a code to live off our men. They believe, relationship/marriage is a poverty alleviation program.

Lol 😂 we actually capitalize on your FOOLISHNESS to alleviate poverty.

I hope you know that you men have sacrificed for nyash more than you ever did for you mothers as well as have received gifts from which you have never and will never give your poor mums.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by annayawchee: 10:16pm On Mar 05
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol 😂 we actually capitalize on your FOOLISHNESS to alleviate poverty.

I hope you know that you men have sacrificed for nyash more than you ever did for you mothers as well as have received gifts from which you have never and will never give your poor mums.
Good news is y'all will be mothers, With sons who will spend more on yansh than y'all. Vicious cycle.

God is not mocked😔

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:21pm On Mar 05
annayawchee:
Good news is y'all will be mothers, With sons who will spend more on yansh than y'all. Vicious cycle.

God is not mocked😔

That's exactly what we are telling you. Guys will spend on nyash than on their mothers.

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by annayawchee: 7:38am On Mar 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That's exactly what we are telling you. Guys will spend on nyash than on their mothers.
the same matter na... Your son will do the same to yoi

20 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:55am On Mar 06
annayawchee:
the same matter na... Your son will do the same to yoi

That's exactly what I have been saying. Am glad you got my point. Men will always do anything for nyash above their mothers. It's an inherent FOOLISHNESS that they can't change.

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Proserpina: 9:08am On Mar 06
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Adasun(m): 9:12am On Mar 06
Waiting...
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by PheelzAlmighty: 11:41am On Mar 25
I stayed with him when he was nothing.. 🤡

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by id4sho(m): 11:42am On Mar 25
Thread about to get messy shocked

Ladies that are always broke

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by kevwemike: 11:42am On Mar 25
Only ass and brest

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by flexyrule(m): 11:42am On Mar 25
Lol
Re: "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Chigozie321: 11:42am On Mar 25
Savedday2:

Not all women are the same.

I know of a woman that solely sponsored his husband's Japa school runz. Both school fees and accommodation. Over €30,000.

The husband was in an Audit firm while the lady is a top oil company Oga. She earns much than the man though.

Please pray you marry a good and understanding woman.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+) / Should Parents Kiss In Front Of Children? / In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.