Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? (2556 Views)

Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? / If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? / My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? by Fahvvy: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2023
Dshocker:

Stop deceiving yourself, na still non virgin you go still marry, unless you go wait tire.

Because there are few virgins out there and the probability of those out there agreeing to marry you, would be slim.

Uhhhhnnn grin...
Look who it is?
It's Jesus-wannabe grin...

You seem to know exactly what your future holds grin...
Carry on sir grin...
Re: Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? by Fahvvy: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2023
SonofGod231:
Must you persist into the past ?!Why not save yourself from such headache,whether we like it or not you can't marry a saint. If you get a nice,regular 'loving' chic, rehabilitate her and wife ohh. Today babes need reorientation and rehab focus your energy on that

1. I've never heard of a marriage breaking down because the man heard about her past.

@bolded...
Why should it be my duty to reorient her? undecided...
Why should it be my responsibility to "rehabilitate" her? undecided...

If she wasn't properly orientated can't she do it herself? Can't she rehabilitate herself? Is she a child that can't take responsibility for her well-being?

Energy that I could use to focus on developing other areas of my life, it's what you're advising a young man to focus on rehabilitating and reorientating a woman undecided...

Tor!!
Kuku tell young men to start building rehabilitation centers for women na grin...

This man sef undecided...

1. Really?!!
If this is truly, then dare I say that you're naive and need exposure undecided....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? by SonofGod231: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

A woman's past matters alot same way a man's future matters. No girl marries a man who doesn't have bright future. Why then should a Sane man ignores her past?

Oh I forgot! You are simp because you talk like one. Desist from giving advice on relationship matters
How does being a simp reduce or add to the amount of money in my account?!
Guy,I don't have to waste time on someone that sounds like a toddler...Lemme Chanel that energy to something Worthy.
Re: Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? by SonofGod231: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2023
Fahvvy:

@bolded...
Why should it be my duty to reorient her? undecided...
Why should it be my responsibility to "rehabilitate" her? undecided...

If she wasn't properly orientated can't she do it herself? Can't she rehabilitate herself? Is she a child that can't take responsibility for her well-being?

Energy that I could use to focus on developing other areas of my life, it's what you're advising a young man to focus on rehabilitating and reorientating a woman undecided...

Tor!!
Kuku tell young men to start building rehabilitation centers for women na grin...

This man sef undecided...

1. Really?!!
If this is truly, then dare I say that you're naive and need exposure undecided....
Las las you go take your own advice do wetin dey your mind.
Again, It's an opinion no go forget you can always shove my mindset off.
Re: Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? by imagrg(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
You too have slept with many women.

Does your past matter to them too?

1 Like

Re: Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? by Littlechild(m): 1:00am On Feb 20, 2023
faceLAGOS:

If I may ask.

How old are you, sir?

I m a little child
Re: Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? by Littlechild(m): 1:05am On Feb 20, 2023
Dshocker:

Your name has shown the level of your thinking capacity.

Tying a youngster down in marriage is the worst thing that can happen to any man, because you go regret your life and die on time.

I use to have a friend, who likes older babes, while I myself likes younger babes.

I will marry a younger woman. I Like them young.

have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? by faceLAGOS: 1:31am On Feb 20, 2023
Littlechild:

I m a 25 Years old guy.

It’s alright guy.

I like your orientation.

Well, I’m in my early 30s & I’m just starting to get myself together.

I’ve also planned to settle down with a very young virgin maybe in my early 40s or before.

I don’t mind grooming one.

Just leave all those girls wey dey do any how.

Just focus on your future/career.

“He who laughs last laughs best”

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣

1 Like

Re: Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? by Littlechild(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2023
faceLAGOS:

It’s alright guy.

I like your orientation.

Well, I’m in my early 30s & I’m just starting to get myself together.

I’ve also planned to settle down with a very young virgin maybe in my early 40s or before.

I don’t mind grooming one.

Just leave all those girls wey dey do any how.

Just focus on your future/career.

“He who laughs last laughs best”

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣

I will share a story about this . Trust me, I will marry and enjoy a younger woman.
Re: Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? by faceLAGOS: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2023
Littlechild:

I will share a story about this . Trust me, I will marry and enjoy a younger woman.

Me too.

Even an Ifa priest told me this a long time ago.

Only until recently before I started considering the idea.

I’ll gladly wait to hear your story.

Tag me when you do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Nigerian Police. / Reason Why Women Live Longer Than Men ......pics / Can U Marry U Age Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.