Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

“I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else (3808 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by OpzyGist(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ikenna Nworah, a Nigerian man who was called out by his estranged lover for getting married to another lady, has shared his side of the story.

In a Facebook post, his estranged lover, Chinesa Emmanule, claimed that the young man abandoned her after 25 years and tied the knot with someone else.

Also report alleged that the lady sponsored his trip abroad and waited for him for 25 years.

However, debunking the rumours, Ikenna Nworah, in a message to Leonardo Merdici, said that she never sponsored him abroad.

According to his word, he left the relationship for his peace of mind and because he discovered that madness runs in her family.

He said:

"I read on your wall where people are saying she stole from her mother to send me abroad, And it's really sad to see, her mother died before I even met her, if her mother had died before I met her, how did she sponsor me with her mother's money that led to her mother's death. "My brother thank you for asking me, another reason we could not work is because madness runs in their family, her younger sister is ravenly mad and purely psychotic (as in not a play one oh).

"I ran away for my ...

See Details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/relationship-family/i-hold-no-regrets-man-who-dumped-lover-after-25-years-and-married-someone-else/

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by TossTos: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
After 25 years !!!

4 Likes

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by ebubeson: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
G
Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Solocoin: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
This guy is not saying the truth. Some people always forget where they started from on their good day's. Now if something happens that need the girl assistance he will be humble and start apologizing and even ask people to apologise on his behalf. The girl simply need a settlement. Leaving someone after 25yrs of relationship. She didn't do anything for you but you were sleeping with her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Praxis758: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Truth is always the casualty in every conflict and disagreement.
Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Choilila: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ibo Man with their gold digging.

Madness runs in their family, but you refused to see that at the beginning of the 25 years.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by BigJoe19: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Very good from him, men should use women too so they know not only them sabi game. Proud of him💯

6 Likes

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Yorobastard(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
I pray he is arrested and deported back to Nigeria and sent to jail...very foolish man

1 Like

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Jozilinn: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
How's is it possible did they start dating at 15 years,I think the man is lying about knowing her mother... she should have just moved on Instead of calling him out cos now one thing that would be affecting her is stigma.

I pray she doesn't get depressed,may God help her 😰😰

3 Likes

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Qatar2022: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Solocoin:
This guy is not saying the truth. Some people always forget where they started from on their good day's. Now if something happens that need the girl assistance he will be humble and start apologizing and even ask people to apologise on his behalf. The girl simply need a settlement. Leaving someone after 25yrs of relationship. She didn't do anything for you but you were sleeping with her.
If you're in he shoes will you marry that ugly looking thing?

2 Likes

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Qatar2022: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yorobastard:
I pray he is arrested and deported back to Nigeria and sent to jail...very foolish man
Prayer of a stupid person

2 Likes

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Uyi168: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nigeria woman sponsor you go abroad?

are u kidding me?
where she for see the money?

4 Likes

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by TheChameleon: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Coward Chestbeater and yamlegger.

Maybe he tried to borrow her skirts and she refused. cheesy
Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Qatar2022:

Omo..

That's a very derogatory thing to say to someone.

You can neither create nor destroy a living thing.

9 Likes

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Sonnobax15(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin
Nna mehnnnnn,this breakfast is hot........25 years ain't no joke....To waste someone's time for good 25 years,na wa oh
Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by potent5(m): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
So, it took him 25 solid years of every every to discover that madness runs in her family. Chai. Wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Nonexisting1: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
I knew the Delilah was lying and using their usual line I made him. Ride on nigga and live your life. Let her go make another man since she is man maker. Mtchew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Nonexisting1: 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
Uyi168:
Nigeria woman sponsor you go abroad?

are u kidding me?
where she for see the money?
You dey mind the lying bitch. She stole her mother's money to send man abroad and the man is now saying her mother died even before they met. You can see the evil manipulations of the snake gender. She done first run to social media to portray the nigga as a monster but some of us no dey believe nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
..... She looks unkempt. I believe the guy.

3 Likes

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by CrownOfClay724: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
According to his word, he left the relationship for his peace of mind and because he discovered that madness runs in her family.

What a silly excuse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Roboto11: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Madness runs in her family?

Nothing person no go read.
Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Martinez39s(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Oga, do what makes you happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by VinnyBaba: 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
The Pple up there claiming dat the Guy wasted her Time, should THINK again. sad

If u re in a Relationship, u will know whether it will lead to Marriage or Not.
U will Definitely see some Signs! sad

Pple should Stop Lying to Themselves, Plz.

Like the Girl I am currently Doccking knows dat it's a Just a Towtow/Preek Something.
NEVER A MARRIAGE THINGY. undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
25 days or years? What was she waiting for for 25 years?

2 Likes

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by koladata(m): 2:12am On Feb 15, 2023
all i know is that men don't breakup with good women

2 Likes

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by faceLAGOS: 2:20am On Feb 15, 2023
I’m glad I won’t/didn’t end up with my x because I observed that it seems madness runs through her family.

She’s mentally not okay.

From looking at the photos of her elder sister, I deduced that she’s deranged.

When I first spoke with her mom on the phone, she was sounding incoherent that I just pretended like I understood what she said.

Man need to be logical with this love thing.

2 Likes

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 15, 2023
She wasted her own time

1 Like

Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Vyzz: 7:53am On Feb 15, 2023
cool

Should have left her earlier
Now who will Cone to her aid?.

May God give her a better husband
Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Solocoin: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2023
Qatar2022:

I can't collect money from any ugly thing as such I can't be in his shoe. I don't take anything free from a woman I can't marry. I'm not an opportunist. Even if I look at you and feel you're good for me to marry I won't still collect to avoid insult. Didn't he know she was ugly when he used to collect her money and having sex with her? I don't support evil.
Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by seanwilliam(m): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2023
Solocoin:
you goof if this is your defense. Sleeping with her means nothing! Even if it’s for 1m years .
It was consensual sex all through .

As if women don’t dump men too.
And trust me, no man will leave a invaluable woman .

Moreso, peace of mind is everything.
Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Solocoin: 8:42am On Feb 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
you goof if this is your defense. Sleeping with her means nothing! Even if it’s for 1m years .
It was consensual sex all through .

As if women don’t dump men too.
And trust me, no man will leave a invaluable woman .

Moreso, peace of mind is everything.

An invaluable woman that supported him to achieve his dream right?
I'm goof and you that said the woman is ugly was doing what? You're still confusing yourself. You can't bend the truth. I make my point very simple and straight. She demand he settles her, let him do that very simple. She's not saying he should marry her but settle her.
Re: “I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else by Qatar2022: 8:43am On Feb 15, 2023
Solocoin:

I can't collect money from any ugly thing as such I can't be in his shoe. I don't take anything free from a woman I can't marry. I'm not an opportunist. Even if I look at you and feel you're good for me to marry I won't still collect to avoid insult. Didn't he know she was ugly when he used to collect her money and having sex with her? I don't support evil.
Oga 25 years have passed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) / Do you know any dead nairalander? / My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.