Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise (3806 Views)

Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise by cutieisme(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2011
I really don't understand what is going on, I met her when i got school 09, She was a virgin, when i disflower her she told me she promise herself to get married to the one that disflower , really that was not my plan, i just want to have fun but but her moves got me thinking i was confused but i play along, really it worked cus am in love with her rigth now, but the strange things about her lately is she shout at me at any little argument, am a curious type of person, i went through her phone found nothing, we spend almost half of our day together no strange calls, each time i try to talk to her she will tell me she really don't want to hear my story, so am wondering what is going on, i want to act fast , it is good to be the winner sometimes, i dont want to be the loser in this game, should i just end it or relax and give her time, am confused, i need your candid advise,
Re: My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise by Madukaele(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2011
ur head no coret. hw old r u? over grown baby
Re: My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise by kenx1(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2011
some girls will always b girls d truth is dat she has some oda guy dats on her neck, D issue here is try 2 b vigilant n show more care like neva b4 ciao
Re: My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise by Orton10(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2011
cutieisme:

I really don't understand what is going on, I met her when i got school 09, She was a virgin, when i disflower her she told me she promise herself to get married to the one that disflower , really that was not my plan, i just want to have fun but but her moves got me thinking i was confused but i play along, really it worked cus am in love with her rigth now, but the strange things about her lately is she shout at me at any little argument, am a curious type of person, i went through her phone found nothing, we spend almost half of our day together no strange calls, each time i try to talk to her she will tell me she really don't want to hear my story, so am wondering what is going on, i want to act fast , it is good to be the winner sometimes, i dont want to be the loser in this game, should i just end it or relax and give her time, am confused, i need your candid advise,

Dude its like your mind is racing or something, no offence but i ain't gat a clue bout wat you're driving at.Sorry can't ya.
Re: My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise by cutieisme(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2011
@madukaele, I am not here to be insulted ok, at 24 are you telling me i don't deserve to have a gf or disflower a girl, i beg make u hold ur site if you no get better talk, @kenx1 i really dont like acting fast, we spend alot of days together , i will see what i can find out, but if it if what you said i dont want to becarefull i just want to break up, i am a taurian we move on quickly, life goes on @ Orton1 all i said is she is shouting at me at any argument and so far have not find out about any guy, i actualy change her sim dec 1st 2010 cus i change my sim to MTN too and she agree without any argument, that is why am confused,
Re: My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise by alagha: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2011
meeting her as a virgin or not, she is a woman that need to be respected therefore, love her ,care for her ,be patient with her etc, she is just understanding the role of womanhood as one who is no longer a virgin.she still loves you, pls do no quit.
Re: My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2011
I can see nobody has given you any reasonable answer here. IMO, i will say you give her a b reak and see her reaction.Whn you said u spend half of ur day 2gether, do u mean from evening till dawn or morning till evening? Is it that  during this half day, are u glued together every second? Be4 you will see a girl that will stay with u after u disflower her @ that her age will be difficult. Becos once she has tasted the forbidden fruit @ dat age, her eyes is now opened and urs is nothing to her again esp if she has tasted somethg better. I dont knw if u get my point. She is ready to explore now which i think that is wot she is doing.
I will advise you take a break and see her rxn if she cares or not.
I dont want to conclude that she is seeing someone else
Re: My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise by oreme(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2011
2b honest dat bitch is tired of ur ass and i bet u ur ass is going to get dumped soon as in very soon 4 dat mata, just do dis , Look her in the eye and tell her wat u feel abt d new her after dat Jus play along, dont complain anymore jus play d good old boyfriend u've always been, and let nature take its cos and yeah! Do urself a favour and start looking 4 a new girl as in rite now, and pls wen she dumps u dont beg jus take it like a man, i would have adviced u 2 let her go but i dont tink u have d balls 2 do so at d moment
Re: My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise by viruz007(m): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2011
@ Poster: agree wit oreme cool cool
Re: My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise by likeme(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2011
relax and give her time
Re: My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise by pwiz(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2011
OP try and scare(dnt be serious abt it) her dat ur nt longer interested in d relationship and watch her reaction, jst my 2 cent
Re: My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise by star7(f): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2011
well maybe u should try making her talk about herself and listening to her. U should also try reading her body language and know when she is down or worried and just be extra caring and u guys should have a conversation and u should lay ur cards on the d table and see what she says.
Re: My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise by MrsEve2(f): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2011
When you say Innocent girl turning bad, did you mean she no longer kissing your arse? Good.
Re: My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 11, 2011
Your initial plan was just to have fun innit?deflower d young gurl n move on?now that you are in love,the table has turned, SERVES YOU RIGHT!
Re: My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise by cutieisme(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2011
Thanks for the advise, I respect everybody's point, when i say she spend half of our days together i mean after class from4 to 9 pm everyday we are always together, rigth now am at home she is in school , will be going by the weekend, she just sent me 35k yesterday to support my bussines , she just said she will like to suppose the bussiness i really don't need her money so don't think i ask her for it, we are both in a private univeristy so you should know her money mean nothing to me oo, i already conclude she is seeing someone else, so my plan is to get to school talk to her about her behavior lately and expect changes, if she change good for her if she did not good for her it will be her lost. abi i actuualy want to change cus i met her a virgin that is what i dont expect , my mind is made up, like i said i moved on really as that is not my first break up, girls are everywhere, i think she need to explore and need to be given chance to do it, please don't see me as a heart breaker , my dad always tells me women are never reliable and one should never relay on them, from my experience i seen that it is true, am already listening to deuces remix feat drake,kanye west and Ti, i love kanye's side, is talking about my relationship, thanks for the advise, i'll let you know the outcome,
Re: My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise by LordReed(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2011
Listen don't accuse her of anytin just yet. She gave u her virginity n maybe regretting it or angry with herself. Just give her time anyway u don't really luv her so wat da huu.

(1) (Reply)

Untold Secrets Why Most Nigerian Guys Are Single! / Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... / Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.