Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" (35174 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / One Woman Cannot Satisfy A Man - Nigerian Lady Argues (video) / My Man Is Inexperienced & Cannot Satisfy Me- Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by blesdman(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
We are so serious analysing what colonial masters gave us to think about instead of asking questions about how to improve our traditional systems. We were colonised to think that everything traditional is diabolic and evii. Let's wise up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Queendera(f): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
baralatie:

If it is not any of those things
Then it is not important
your opinion.
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by CodeTemplar: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dottore:

If everyone becomes GO and Bishop who will now be the congregation?
if everyone becomes polygamous who becomes GO and Bishop?
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Queendera(f): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
blesdman:
We are so serious analysing what colonial masters gave us to think about instead of asking questions about how to improve our traditional systems. We were colonised to think that everything traditional is diabolic and evii. Let's wise up
gbam.

Funny how the book given to us by those who killed mercilessly, and steal godlessly has become the standard with which we judge ourselves

3 Likes

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by baralatie(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Queendera:
hunger in that sentence is figurative not literally.
Oooh
The dude has a clear figure of him leaving this world
I think it was he was to kick the bucket because he was having sex with bonny girls on an empty stomach grin

1 Like

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Queendera(f): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
CodeTemplar:
if everyone becomes polygamous who becomes GO and Bishop?
those who wants to be.

Not everyone will become polygamous. But no matter how much of the truth they tell you, you'll somehow find a loophole to return to your chains.

Monogamy is not biblical. Polygamy is not a sin to God. Any teaching that differs from this is a lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Queendera(f): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
baralatie:

Oooh
The dude has a clear figure of him leaving this world
I think it was he was to kick the bucket because he was having sex with bonny girls on an empty stomach grin
seems you love cracking dry jokes.

See me laughing 😒😒😒

1 Like

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by baralatie(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Queendera:
seems you love cracking dry jokes.

See me laughing 😒😒😒
Trust me you don't want a guy who has not eating food get down on a woman.and say he want to fire down.as in you will just give him gap because
The ending is always hilarious grin ; grin
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
OkoAmarashy:

Please, can you remove this picture from the thread? It's disgusting.
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by phemmyfour: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

Personally, if a man can not satisfy me with these 3 things I listed, I will just leave the relationship/marriage
Funny....what if he loses his job, and had an accident that affects his spinal cord?
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Cocolatti(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

Personally, if a man can not satisfy me with these 3 things I listed, I will just leave the relationship/marriage
Robbers demand "your money or your life", but women require both.
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Datedoboy: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

The order of your needs show who you are
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by frenzy48: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

in what areas can you satisfy him too,,with ur slack punna
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by lasheun: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Please stop reading just
King James bible okay.
Do passion bible and devotional bible to get better understanding.
"Bed undefiled" means; whatsoever style or position of sex you engaged in as partners, the bed can not be defile by that but only in adultery and fornication you'll defile your marriage because it's honorable being married.
Interesting15:

So I came across a post by a false teacher with a false online church, sponsored from the kingdom of hell to spread doctrines of demons and lead many astray.

The false teacher, twisting Holy Scriptures to suit his demonic agenda, said "the moment you are engaged, my advise is; sample the goods, taste the milk before you buy the cow. There is no scripture that says it is sinful for an engaged couple to have intercourse."

This is a lie! Please, ignore this false teacher and all his lies.

God created everything, and sex is not an exception. As the Manufacturer, only He can give guidelines on how these things can be engaged. And the Will of God is that all forms of sexual pleasures should be shared only between a married husband and his female wife inside the safe confines of their marriage institution, with no other party involved.

Marriage is from God. It is a sacred institution that is above sexual pleasures. When it comes to marriage, the Will of God is that when a man (not a boy) has attained a certain stature where marriage can be embraced, (after such a man has discovered his identity and purpose on earth), He (God) should be approached to provide a woman (not a girl) who will become his wife. After God has provided the woman, prior to marriage, the couple embark on what we call courtship, where they learn to know more about themselves (in an attempt to make necessary adjustments before they tie the knot), and must not defile the marriage bed during the courting period (that is, must not indulge in premarital sex).

"Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge." Hebrews 13:4

"Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s." I Corinthians 6:18‭-‬20

The Lord already warned that in the last days, false teachers shall arise to lead people astray.

"Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons." I Timothy 4:1 NKJV

Give yourself to the Lord and don't allow anyone lead you into hell. If you are yet to establish a good relationship with the Lord, please do so right now by embracing Jesus as Lord and Saviour.

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by sureprince01(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
God bless you too. I believe we are in the last days because the level of immortality and false doctrines is on the rise

Having sex with you lawful and legally married wife is immoral now, so I can't give my wife doggy or give her back shot ok kitchen while she's cooking because it is immoral to you?
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Greenfaces: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

so what will you offer him
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by OmoGomesIlorin: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

You no fit work for your money or ask your parents for inheritance before marriage ni?
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Harddiskng(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Interesting15:

…..

Do you know that Sexual incompatibility is one of the leading cause of divorce?

The preacher might be wrong for advising to engage in pre-marital sex but it is advisable to know you and your partner’s sexual capacity in other to avoid frustration in marriage.

Marriage is a life long commitment, before you commit be sure all the basic requirements are in other.

Imagine a woman with high libido getting married to a man that hates sex, that is just a disaster right from the bat.

1 Like

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by baralatie(m): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Harddiskng:

Smh @ OP. Do you know that Sexual incompatibility is one of the leading cause of divorce?

Can you quote source
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by LionTiger(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

You too must satisfy me with sex and love.
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Harddiskng(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
baralatie:

Can you quote source

I don’t know if i would be ban for posting an external link. Just copy the words in the picture below and google it.

Sexual incompatibility is very real.

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Danlax(f): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

So wah yo gonn' offer to the man also..!?
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by drimzsmoke(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
TONYE001:

Sir, abortion is not the only (also not the leading cause) of female factor infertility.

Why did you add the “factor”....if you didn’t add it,no 1 would have guessed if you were a medical student/doctor grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by kingrichy2005: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Be looking for satisfaction by jumping from one man to another.las las,she will end up in an Olosho house in the name of satisfaction.
Sister kwontinue
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by FireUpNow(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sexual satisfaction is a misconception amongst this generation. Have you ever asked yourself if you have a partner who satisfies you sexually but cannot make kids for you? How would the marriage be
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by lanre316: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
FireUpNow:
Sexual satisfaction is a misconception amongst this generation. Have you ever asked yourself if you have a partner who satisfies you sexually but cannot make kids for you? How would the marriage be

Having kids doesn't diminish the importance of sexual satisfaction. Both are very important.

It's like saying it's okay if you have a mouth you can use to eat even though you can't use it to talk.
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by FireUpNow(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
lanre316:

Having kids doesn't diminish the importance of sexual satisfaction. Both are very important.

It's like saying it's okay if you have a mouth you can use to eat even though you can't use it to talk.
I value kids more than sex, after kids if the woman like let her seek divorce and go her way to for sex elsewhere
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by baralatie(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Harddiskng:

I don’t know if i would be ban for posting an external link. Just copy the words in the picture below and google it.

Sexual incompatibility is very real.
Marital infidelity is one of the reasons for divorce and under marital infidelity .
Sexual incompatibility is a @subset of which others under infidelity are not mentioned

The concept of sexual compatibility and sexual satisfaction are even not mutual

Therefore the notion of making sexual incompatibility as a big issue is not justifiable
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by baralatie(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
FireUpNow:
That one is too far
Let the woman just smell from the Mr sexual satisfied that he cannot take care of her financial needs.you will hear factory reset
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by BaseComplexiti: 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Sexual satisfaction is an erroneous and evil idea. There is nothing like sexual satisfaction in reality. It is just a phrase to help package and launder premarital and extramarital affairs.
According to Gods plan, one man knows one woman sexually, how will you be dissatisfied with something you have never tasted another version of? You aren't suppose to taste more than one flavour. If you taste more than one flavour out of mistake, as a matured person, self-control is a key part of maturity.

Wow. interesting perspective!!
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by baralatie(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
People should understand that
Sexual.compatibilty is a not synonymous with sexual satisfaction
Infidelity is not mutually related to sexual satisfaction,sexual compatibility among couples

Ut
There is a relationship between sexual cravings and infidelity
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by baralatie(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sexual compatibility is the process by which two couples in a relationship can exist together sexual without conflict,strain or impact sexual stress on one another..
For example an elephant cannot be sexually compatible with a donkey nor can a male lion be sexually compatible with a female leopard despite been the same cats.sexual.expressions and interpretations are different.
What is the implications:

If as a man you have been sexually active before marriage and you must be engaged every week with sex acts.it is ridiculous to think that getting a virgin means she is sexually compatible
Heck you are not
And vice versa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.