Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats (27146 Views)

FG Summons Dangote, BUA Over Rising Cost Of Cement / Election: FG Declares Friday Public Holiday, Excludes Bankers / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by stasius: 6:22am On Feb 15, 2023
ejifranks:
Wow!!!! so this guy is a Finnish citizen yet causes trouble for us here in the name of IPOB, which he is even not a recognized member. Meanwhile he and his family enjoys life in Finland. Wow wow!!! My south east brothers must wake up.

Ekpa is a terrorist and should be treated as such by Finland. All this talk of protecting his rights while he destroys the south east is nonsense talk.

You can imagine.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by SenatePresdo(m): 6:24am On Feb 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Peter obi will not be happy reading this. Obi is Simon Ekpa faction of Ipob sponsor.

I pity obi as all his plans to destroy the SE will be shattered.

Obi is a disgrace to Ndigbo and humanity.

A great pretender and saboteur

Mpa gị saboteur.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by zedegit: 6:27am On Feb 15, 2023
Buddha3:
The Finnish Ambassador is speaking grammar.

Let them bundle that animal into a plane and return him to Nigeria make hand touch am.

You're yarning dust about an individual's freedom of speech when that same individual is inciting people to violence and causing chaos in an entire region. So the people of the South East have no rights to enjoy as well?

I don't like what I hate!

They should be tough with Finland. America will tell you that any more utterance from Ekpa will have consequences for Finland and better believe it!

I meant under Trump!
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by gidgiddy: 6:28am On Feb 15, 2023
MrEverest:
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the federal government has now put Finland in a tight spot. The ambassador was talking rubbish about rights because a terrorist has no right anywhere in the world. They're taken out once it's ascertained they're a threat to innocent people.

If Nigeria is habouring a Finnish citizen who incites violence that leads to deaths and destruction in Finland, will they be talking about rights? Won't they demand for immediate repatriation?

Anyways, my happiness is that everything is being done to ensure that Tinubu never becomes our president. It has become obvious that either Obi or Atiku wins or an interim government takes over.

Sorry Tinubu, you're a threat to Nigeria's stability and progress, so you stand condemned!

It is not up to Nigeria to decide for Finland who a terrorist is, and a civilised country like Finland will never hand over its own citizen to a country like Nigeria with bad human rights record

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by shantti(m): 6:29am On Feb 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Peter obi will not be happy reading this. Obi is Simon Ekpa faction of Ipob sponsor.

U r really a confirmed zombie

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 15, 2023
zedegit:

They should be tough with Finland. America will tell you that any more utterance from Ekpa will have consequences for Finland and better believe it!

I meant under Trump!

Our present government takes too many things for granted. Simon Ekpa should have been extradited to Nigeria long ago to face capital punishment for his numerous crimes. But for some weird reason, the government has never even seen the need to release a statement or take proper actions.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by PrinceOfLagos: 6:31am On Feb 15, 2023
Simon Ekpa or whatever he's killed should be repatriated to Nigeria immediately
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 15, 2023
They would soon ship him in a crate to Abuja , he should better pipe low. I know they already got tab of his routine already for them to make it official. Me I go like see his full cheats humbled and his legal powess dependent on others, but like I said he look more handsome as a Nigerian in my dream.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Chetas81(m): 6:32am On Feb 15, 2023
Bontafa:

Your cocaine sniffer no go win

Shikena
idiot with your illness comments
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by shantti(m): 6:34am On Feb 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“Also, he’s a double citizen as far as I know of Nigeria and Finland, and he’s therefore as you rightly said, protected and safe and sound in his home in Finland. But we have to take his rights into consideration as well. So everything has to obviously be done according to Finnish legislation, which has very strong protections for freedom of speech.

This statement will later haunt Finland. Nigeria will never forget how they were tardy on such a very important national issue by the time he is rendered to Nigeria.

This is why President Putin calls their bluff in Europe. They can be so irresponsible and speak as if all that matters is their own interest. This guy is primarily a Nigerian committing crime in Nigeria but hiding there in Finland his adopted secondary nation. His Finish citizenship comes with conditions and if he flouts it can be withdrawn. They will hear from Nigeria too.

All these grammer she is speaking indict Finland very seriously and it is a mockery when she talks about our bilateral relationship for as long as the alleged terrorist is holing up comfortably in Finland. She should forget about that relationship.

If USA, Isreal, UK etc can go into another country to kill their citizens labelled as terrorists for harming US/Isreal/UK citizens so also can Nigeria or any other nation go the extra mile to protect its own citizens from a terrorist.

Finland is a very small country that is feeling cool taking Nigeria for a ride at the moment. Nigeria is not slack on things like this, she is naive and ignorant to think Nigeria is wink Not even UK or US let alone small Finland can protect the terrorist by the time Nigeria moves against him.

Her response is paining me.
But is it possible for Nigeria to pay assassins in Finland to kill the idiot.
Igbos that are in finland are cowards, they should have really eliminated this guy since.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by 9jaRealist: 6:37am On Feb 15, 2023
ogaontop:
I wonder why they didn't follow this legal procedure before they "took" Nnamdi Kanu back to Nigeria!

As for Ekpa, he's just playing to the gallery with few frustrated followers and political paymasters!

Perhaps for the same reason Mr. Kanu “didn’t follow legal procedure” when he jumped bail… cheesy
>

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by planetbluz: 6:38am On Feb 15, 2023
Simon ekpa is far more dangerous than Nnamdi kanu. He should be killed twice.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by dalass(f): 6:38am On Feb 15, 2023
Chinjo2:
Something keeps telling me that Simon Ekpa is being sponsored by a certain drug barron from the southwest.

Even Ekpa is sponsored by the drug baron to carry drugs and smoke it? Then start to issue threats, kill and destroy his own people and ancestral place? That drug lord must be extremely powerful o...

Keep making excuses for a so called lawyer psychiatric patient.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by daygee12: 6:39am On Feb 15, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Everything has its end.

Bye Bye to Simon Ekpa

So u can be happy FG is intervening now, Such a Pathetic tribe
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Eastlink(m): 6:40am On Feb 15, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Only reason I love Putin and Xi is that, In situations like this, they would have sent both Ekpa and Kanu back to God

Those leaders don’t take nonsense. Just criticize and you dead
I tell you. cheesy grin
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Okoroawusa: 6:40am On Feb 15, 2023
Simon Ekpa....aka akpara nwa amadi a n'oge n'adighi anya
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by odhus(m): 6:43am On Feb 15, 2023
gidgiddy:
Simon Ekpa is a Finnish citizen and a civilised country like Finland will never give its citizen to a country like Nigeria that has a very bad human rights record

But people keep talking about Simon Ekpa without realising that Simon Ekpa isn't the problem. The Nigerian government snatched Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa rose up. You snatch Simon Ekpa, another worse than him will rise

Any country that is built on injustice, such as Nigeria, never knows peace, no matter who you snatch
bro forget that tin ....they will keep rising and falling ....since USA kill Osama there have been new Osama and USA is still killing dem ....till the world will end there will always b bad people but you can't let them win keep fighting
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by SUNNINO(m): 6:45am On Feb 15, 2023
You need deliverance seriously.
Confirmedzombie:

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by shantti(m): 6:46am On Feb 15, 2023
gidgiddy:
Simon Ekpa is a Finnish citizen and a civilised country like Finland will never give its citizen to a country like Nigeria that has a very bad human rights record

But people keep talking about Simon Ekpa without realising that Simon Ekpa isn't the problem. The Nigerian government snatched Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa rose up. You snatch Simon Ekpa, another worse than him will rise

Any country that is built on injustice, such as Nigeria, never knows peace, no matter who you snatch

Shut up ur mouth
Victim mentality
U really think ekpa want kanu to be out of jail
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by shantti(m): 6:51am On Feb 15, 2023
Almaigaa:

I am Igbo and we are happy with Simon Ekpa's activities in Igbo land. Ndigbo see Mazi Simon Ekpa as a messiah. Simon Ekpa ordered that, there wont be election in Igbo land and we will ensure that election did not take place in the EAST.

So that tinubu will enter and insist on not releasing kanu, therefore causing continued sit at home for another eight years.

What about obi becomes president and releases kanu, simple, peace returns, sit at home ends.

Do u guys really think at all
It becoming obvious u don't want kanu to be set free.

This have turned into a war between intelligent igbos and foolish igbos. I dare you to try any rubbish during election, WE WILL BURN U DOWN, IDIOT!!!
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Lexicon123: 6:54am On Feb 15, 2023
ejifranks:
Wow!!!! so this guy is a Finnish citizen yet causes trouble for us here in the name of IPOB, which he is even not a recognized member. Meanwhile he and his family enjoys life in Finland. Wow wow!!! My south east brothers must wake up.

Ekpa is a terrorist and should be treated as such by Finland. All this talk of protecting his rights while he destroys the south east is nonsense talk.
Complete nonsense I tell you. How is respecting freedom of speech weightier than killing, maiming and destruction? This is obviously happening because Nigeria has become weaker in the community of nations. Just imagine if a US is being threatened and destroyed by someone comfortably staying in another country. They should go and ask Osama.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:00am On Feb 15, 2023
Chinjo2:
Something keeps telling me that Simon Ekpa is being sponsored by a certain drug barron from the southwest.
The say that your prick will not rise to perform its duties you will blame it on the drug lord
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Seequadry(m): 7:02am On Feb 15, 2023
Wince finland claims he has a dual citizenship... The media should start addressing him as a finish (finland) man... " a finland man Simon ekpa threatens Nigerians"
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Shaev7(m): 7:11am On Feb 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Go back to school. Don't come here to start following people who has facts and data to comment here.
I know your type.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Sweetpoison45: 7:11am On Feb 15, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Everything has its end.

Bye Bye to Simon Ekpa
bye bye to u n ur foolish girlfriend
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by padi94(m): 7:15am On Feb 15, 2023
From what she has said they will not do anything...
They may not even arrest him

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Acidosis(m): 7:19am On Feb 15, 2023
Chinjo2:

100%
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Burruchaga71(m): 7:25am On Feb 15, 2023
Release MNK and peace will return in South East. Court has discharge and aquited MNK but government still refuses to release him.

So am with Ekpa 100%

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Austineva2: 7:29am On Feb 15, 2023
AngelicBeing:
That will never happen, from the Ambassadors response, she keep saying the guys right will be respected, EU will not handover their citizen to your wicked Pharoah living inside Abuja cheesy
am telling you dear. Finland can never hand over their citizen to a terrorist president that doesn't obey court order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2023
The time is long overdue that rabid wild animal, Simon Ekpa is dealt with.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by udemzyudex(m): 7:33am On Feb 15, 2023
Finland have been aiding terrorist right from day one that's why the 1diot was able to live there, summoning the ambassador is just a waste of time, Finland will do nothing about it.

Simple.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by udemzyudex(m): 7:34am On Feb 15, 2023
flexyebe:
Finland one of the best in human rights and maintaining peace in UE...e don b for this man

E don be for wetin?
Finland wey dey protect terrorist,they won't even do anything about it, abi na today this Simon don dey talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola / Bukola Saraki Turns NBA Fan, Shows Support To Toronto Raptors / Youth Leader Killed After Arriving Abuja For PDP National Convention. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.