Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats (27148 Views)

FG Summons Dangote, BUA Over Rising Cost Of Cement / Election: FG Declares Friday Public Holiday, Excludes Bankers / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by moyosore32: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
Chinjo2:
Something keeps telling me that Simon Ekpa is being sponsored by a certain drug barron from the southwest.

This is all that u could muster and about one hundred and fifty something robot I’m sure liked this comment
Omoh!!! Which kain deluded pple dey follow us live inside ds country sef
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Stellar360(m): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Be patient!

Reality will catch up with you!

this is so funny grin grin
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Let them repatriate Simon Ekpa back to Nigeria.
Ekpa is not protected by any foreign citizenship.

He is fully Nigerian
(to the best of my knowledge)
Yea right! Fuul! The Finnish government says he is their citizen and you are here on nairaland yapping rubbish., grin maybe you cannot read. Read the article again without hate for Mr Ekpa maybe you will understand what you read.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
From what i read above, the Finnish government cannot touch Mr Ekpa... grin they cannot deport him either as he has not done anything wrong as long as his human rights and free speech are concerned he is free to speek what he like as long as what he says are within his free speech rights. And so far he hasn't violated any Finnish laws.

The people who are trying to get Mr Ekpa should look inwards in their own communities that is where their problem lies not in far away Finland. They can keep blaming Mr Ekpa while their communities are burning. So far Mr Ekpa hasn't committed any crime personally in naigeria as a whole or any where else.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by BluntCrazeMan: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Yea right! Fuul! The Finnish government says he is their citizen and you are here on nairaland yapping rubbish., grin maybe you cannot read. Read the article again without hate for Mr Ekpa maybe you will understand what you read.
Tell me now..

The problems we have in the South-East are Some deadly men who have Dual Citizenships.??
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Tell me now..

The problems we have in the South-East are Some deadly men who have Dual Citizenships.??
Sorry could you rephrase your comment please? I didn't I find it difficult to make sense of your comment. undecided

Simon Ekpa is one man, why did you use the word MEN on your highlighted sentences? undecided are there more men in Finland who are allegelly the problems you have in the South East who has dual citizenship? cheesy
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by macaranta(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
They should revoke his citizenship and send him back to Nigeria ...
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Wildkat02: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Peter obi will not be happy reading this. Obi is Simon Ekpa faction of Ipob sponsor.

I pity obi as all his plans to destroy the SE will be shattered.

Obi is a disgrace to Ndigbo and humanity.

A great pretender and saboteur

U guys keep contradicting yourselves. Obi is in support of Simon Ekpa, yet the same Ekpa is threatening the votes Obi will get in the East with a lockdown. Aren’t u stupid? U guys can say anything foolish just to downgrade Obi without even thinking twice
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by obrian888: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Peter obi will not be happy reading this. Obi is Simon Ekpa faction of Ipob sponsor.

I pity obi as all his plans to destroy the SE will be shattered.

Obi is a disgrace to Ndigbo and humanity.

A great pretender and saboteur

Your foolishness knows no bound, how can someone destroy a region he his coming from, his own house, you should be sorry for yourself.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Proudlyomonna: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Everything has its end.

Bye Bye to Simon Ekpa

They should hold the bastard criminal claiming freedom fighter and send him down here to join his criminal esn in the bush.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by BluntCrazeMan: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Sorry could you rephrase your comment please? I didn't I find it difficult to make sense of your comment. undecided

Simon Ekpa is one man, why did you use the word MEN on your highlighted sentences? undecided are there more men in Finland who are allegelly the problems you have in the South East who has dual citizenship? cheesy
MNK..
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by descarado: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2023
AngelicBeing:
l follow international politics, l understand all your points above but it will be difficult for Finland to handover their citizen to your wicked Pharoah in Aso Rock, fingers crossed, let me be watching Nigeria news from Mount Everest tongue
You saw the headline today and officially released by buhari media man.

Those that demanded for Simon ekpa are the interna6oonal community. Believe you me, Nigerian govt don't care. They are forced to act.
They way they are forced to create cashless society and bvas. Unseen force is bending their hands.

Simon ekpa has an established crime of terrorism that is fighting against sovereignty of a nation. Even if he is a usa citizen, such is highly treasonal in international court of justice. He may pipe low. But if obi wins, he will be repatriated and dealt with.
Timubu may not care and so will atiku.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by AngelicBeing: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2023
descarado:

You saw the headline today and officially released by buhari media man.

Those that demanded for Simon ekpa are the interna6oonal community. Believe you me, Nigerian govt don't care. They are forced to act.
They way they are forced to create cashless society and bvas. Unseen force is bending their hands.

Simon ekpa has an established crime of terrorism that is fighting against sovereignty of a nation. Even if he is a usa citizen, such is highly treasonal in international court of justice. He may pipe low. But if obi wins, he will be repatriated and dealt with.
Timubu may not care and so will atiku.
OK oo, in other news, l am coming to eat valentine ofe Anambra or ofe Enugu or Korean cuisine at your house in London tongue
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by descarado: 5:11am On Feb 17, 2023
AngelicBeing:
OK oo, in other news, l am coming to eat valentine ofe Anambra or ofe Enugu or Korean cuisine at your house in London tongue

Hmm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil / Senator Elisha Abbo Spotted At Ministerial Screening / Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.