Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats (27150 Views)

FG Summons Dangote, BUA Over Rising Cost Of Cement / Election: FG Declares Friday Public Holiday, Excludes Bankers / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by juman(m): 8:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Interpol can arrest him.
Of course.

You cannot be committing heinous crimes in a country and think you are safe in another country.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by iamme1234(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2023
Chinjo2:
Something keeps telling me that Simon Ekpa is being sponsored by a certain drug barron from the southwest.

Lol so yoluba
Can sponsor Igbo
Ur sense is not complete bloda

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by bencr7: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2023
shantti:

Her response is paining me.
But is it possible for Nigeria to pay assassins in Finland to kill the idiot.
Igbos that are in finland are cowards, they should have really eliminated this guy since.
I have said it before,if d guy do anyhow to not allow election hold in southeast,na assassin go do d needful.

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Sammy5413(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2023
In as much as I don't support Simon Ekpa and his threats, if I ever see you refer ipob as outlaws Ogun will strike you
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Lightorder: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2023
They should FINISH him
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by AngelicBeing: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2023
descarado:

They will. The same eu that said Nigeria should release nnamdi kanu. Its one Simon that will be the stumbling block between Nigerian and their gas project?
Personal interest first. Anything that will stop them geting gas from South East will be crushed.
Follow international politics cos that's what shapes national politics. The presidential election of 25th Feb is all about the gas in South East.
Let obi win and we will know that Simon can be extradited to Nigeria to answer for his crime.
(And if obi wins, know he won cos of international community putting him there nit necessarily because Nigerians love him so much and he is a prudent man).
Federal govt is skeptical cos they were colluding with him. Message has been send across and it's not from Nigerian govt but international community through the reluctant Nigerian govt.
Onyeama spoke after inec press release. Connect the dot.

l follow international politics, l understand all your points above but it will be difficult for Finland to handover their citizen to your wicked Pharoah in Aso Rock, fingers crossed, let me be watching Nigeria news from Mount Everest tongue
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by jclassiq(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2023
ejifranks:
Wow!!!! so this guy is a Finnish citizen yet causes trouble for us here in the name of IPOB, which he is even not a recognized member. Meanwhile he and his family enjoys life in Finland. Wow wow!!! My south east brothers must wake up.

Ekpa is a terrorist and should be treated as such by Finland. All this talk of protecting his rights while he destroys the south east is nonsense talk.
His followers are not reasonable people. That what makes it hard. The average Igbo man just wants to be free to take care of his family and business. He is not a trouble maker. But as is common, a few vagabonds and never-do-wells will always yield themselves as instruments of violence and destruction...after all, they have nothing to lose. That is the problem we are facing.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by MrEverest(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

It is not up to Nigeria to decide for Finland who a terrorist is, and a civilised country like Finland will never hand over its own citizen to a country like Nigeria with bad human rights record

Oga, I thought you belong to mainstream IPOB? Which faction do you belong self? Are you in support of Ekpa?
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Broveens42(m): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2023
padi94:
From what she has said they will not do anything...
They may not even arrest him

Why would they arrest ekpa when he has done no crime known to law?
I get why a lot of Nigerians react this way; they still do not have a full grasp of the white man's language.
I dare anyone on this forum to show me where Ekpa committed any crime, and I will prove to you why you should go back to your native languages.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2023
Chinjo2:
Something keeps telling me that Simon Ekpa is being sponsored by a certain drug barron from the southwest.

Can you point out one single post or comment you have ever made that is sensible since you clock 16?
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by 4ward4: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2023
ogaontop:
I wonder why they didn't follow this legal procedure before they "took" Nnamdi Kanu back to Nigeria!

As for Ekpa, he's just playing to the gallery with few frustrated followers and political paymasters!

What was Kalu doing on African Soil? African don’t give a Bleep about human rights.They have been having such meeting with his US home country , but his right was been protected .
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Sermwell(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2023
Chinjo2:
Very obvious na! Didn't you see Tinubu's election posters in his Livestream the other day? He didn't know people saw it before he quickly removed it. He has been exposed already grin
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by 3seriez(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Only reason I love Putin and Xi is that, In situations like this, they would have sent both Ekpa and Kanu back to God

Those leaders don’t take nonsense. Just criticize and you dead
Exactly. If they are in good relations with you, they will assist in solving the problem for you quietly.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2023
descarado:

They will. The same eu that said Nigeria should release nnamdi kanu. Its one Simon that will be the stumbling block between Nigerian and their gas project?
Personal interest first. Anything that will stop them geting gas from South East will be crushed.
Follow international politics cos that's what shapes national politics. The presidential election of 25th Feb is all about the gas in South East.
Let obi win and we will know that Simon can be extradited to Nigeria to answer for his crime.
(And if obi wins, know he won cos of international community putting him there nit necessarily because Nigerians love him so much and he is a prudent man).
Federal govt is skeptical cos they were colluding with him. Message has been send across and it's not from Nigerian govt but international community through the reluctant Nigerian govt.
Onyeama spoke after inec press release. Connect the dot.

Analyst chekwube has spoken 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ipob sympathizers
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2023
AchichaMmuo:
This is him living a good life in Finland, with his oyibo wife and mulato children all looking fresh. The Bastarrd goes to work everyday in Finland knowing that his safety is guaranteed, but instructs gullible umu Igbo to sit at home and cause chaos in the East.

You blame him or the conglomerate of empty followers.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2023
Almaigaa:

I am Igbo and we are happy with Simon Ekpa's activities in Igbo land. Ndigbo see Mazi Simon Ekpa as a messiah. Simon Ekpa ordered that, there wont be election in Igbo land and we will ensure that election did not take place in the EAST.

Congratulations to you and your occult followers of Ekpa/Kanu. Time shall tell
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Finestgurlie(f): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2023
ogaontop:
I wonder why they didn't follow this legal procedure before they "took" Nnamdi Kanu back to Nigeria!

As for Ekpa, he's just playing to the gallery with few frustrated followers and political paymasters!
Ekpa is BATified

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by emmajoshua1975(m): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Peter obi will not be happy reading this. Obi is Simon Ekpa faction of Ipob sponsor.

I pity obi as all his plans to destroy the SE will be shattered.

Obi is a disgrace to Ndigbo and humanity.

A great pretender and saboteur
u are ain alrite sumbody dat s not in support of obi...be followin up oo before u type rubbish ooo
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by ContinuousTortu: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“Also, he’s a double citizen as far as I know of Nigeria and Finland, and he’s therefore as you rightly said, protected and safe and sound in his home in Finland. But we have to take his rights into consideration as well. So everything has to obviously be done according to Finnish legislation, which has very strong protections for freedom of speech.

This statement will later haunt Finland. Nigeria will never forget how they were tardy on such a very important national issue by the time he is rendered to Nigeria.

This is why President Putin calls their bluff in Europe. They can be so irresponsible and speak as if all that matters is their own interest. This guy is primarily a Nigerian committing crime in Nigeria but hiding there in Finland his adopted secondary nation. His Finish citizenship comes with conditions and if he flouts it can be withdrawn. They will hear from Nigeria too.

All these grammer she is speaking indict Finland very seriously and it is a mockery when she talks about our bilateral relationship for as long as the alleged terrorist is holing up comfortably in Finland. She should forget about that relationship.

If USA, Isreal, UK etc can go into another country to kill their citizens labelled as terrorists for harming US/Isreal/UK citizens so also can Nigeria or any other nation go the extra mile to protect its own citizens from a terrorist.

Finland is a very small country that is feeling cool taking Nigeria for a ride at the moment. Nigeria is not slack on things like this, she is naive and ignorant to think Nigeria is wink Not even UK or US let alone small Finland can protect the terrorist by the time Nigeria moves against him.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Foaming in the mouth as usual. Finland Na small country, Finland Na small country, if war start una go cry meet EU and USA.

Stupid moozlem pigs!
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Azyne(f): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Peter obi will not be happy reading this. Obi is Simon Ekpa faction of Ipob sponsor.

I pity obi as all his plans to destroy the SE will be shattered.

Obi is a disgrace to Ndigbo and humanity.

A great pretender and saboteur

Read what you wrote
Did you make any sense of it?

People will just open mouth Waaahhhhh and vomit rubbish
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by warlordd(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2023
Unusual problems need unusual remedies. The ambassador could as well be targetted if she is found to be tacitly supporting the criminal activities of Simon Ekpa.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Sunrise258: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2023
You mean the Anambra daddy G.O the "drug lord" based in Lagos who stuffed drugs in red oil inside kegs?

Chinjo2:
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Thepotterman: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2023
South easterners wey dey obey this guy na beta mumu, how can someone who is in Finland be giving people who are in the country order, that's nonsense, people are dying everyday in the east, people are not save, but yet still chose to obey a guy who is living peacefully in Finland, omo we be mumu for this country if we they obey this kind order

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Sheggy13(m): 10:35am On Feb 15, 2023
I never knew a day will come when Igbos will openly go against IPOB as I'm seeing on this thread. I thought they were insulting Buhari's government when he proscribed IPOB as a terrorist organisation, and also crying when soldiers were giving them python dance. What changed suddenly? I guess Obi's Presidential ambition.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by ka1y(m): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am just laughing at ignorance and foolish comments here, on election day some mugus will go and die in name of voting in biafraland.

Keep waiting for Finnish government to hand over ekpa to terrorist country nigeria called zoo grin grin

Una don tire for writting petition?
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Billygee2u: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2023
ejifranks:
Wow!!!! so this guy is a Finnish citizen yet causes trouble for us here in the name of IPOB, which he is even not a recognized member. Meanwhile he and his family enjoys life in Finland. Wow wow!!! My south east brothers must wake up.

Ekpa is a terrorist and should be treated as such by Finland. All this talk of protecting his rights while he destroys the south east is nonsense talk.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Tochj(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
America pushed Osama to pakistan and killed him.
A Terrorist can't stay in a safe place and be giving dangerous orders if Nigeria is a serious nation.
Finland Government would have arrested the criminal long time ago if Nigeria is doing something about terrorists here in naija.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Tochj(m): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sheggy13:
I never knew a day will come when Igbos will openly go against IPOB as I'm seeing on this thread. I thought they were insulting Buhari's government when he proscribed IPOB as a terrorist organisation, and also crying when soldiers were giving them python dance. What changed suddenly? I guess Obi's Presidential ambition.
We are not against IPOB because they are civil.
EKPA is not an IPOB
EKPA is a criminal using IPOB Name to commit crime.
IPOB made it clear that they are not interested in Nigeria Elections.
They are focused on one thing
Referendum.
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Juoflife1(f): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Fantastic. Smoke the modafuker out
Re: 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats by Obiebanks007(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Everything has its end.

Bye Bye to Simon Ekpa

Just like the situation Nigeria is going through right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th / Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo / Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.