Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day (37911 Views)

Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary / Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary / Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by FireUpNow(m): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2023
delishpot:

Maybe his mother and sisters Bleep around. Heck his daughter might be servicing his whole neighbourhood and all the women in his environ are hookers hence he has not seen any woman that will make him say some women are good.
I am sure that's why he just opened his mouth anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by eyinjuege: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Man cheats - his wife is evil it's her fault

Man dies - his wife is evil she killed him

Children are wayward - it's the mother she caused it

woman dies - the Lord is good, a wayward woman brought to justice

Man abandons family - it's the woman she chased him away

Man loses wealth - it's the woman she demanded so much from him

Man cuts off from his family - he doesn't have a brain, it's his wife who did it for him

Man gets sacked - it's his woman she's not supportive she has bad luck

Man cannot feed family - his wife isn't productive she must build her home (he's no more the head)

Man is kind to his wife - of course she's bewitched him, he's under a juju spell from her

There's never a time Nigerian men will take responsibility for their actions and inactions. If they don't blame women, they won't be able to handle their failures.

Hmmm, sighs
Sad reality of women in Nigeria.
That's why as a woman, you shouldn't give a flying f#¥k what anyone thinks.
Be yourself, the world will adjust
Be unapologetic being yourself
Always put yourself first, yes be intentionally selfish- about your time, effort, physical/career/financial/emotional/sexual/ etc investments.
Why? Because whatever you do, it will never be good enough / appreciated by anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by DeepWatersTC: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2023
"Surviving and Thriving After Divorce"

Is a comprehensive guide to navigating the challenges of divorce. Written by a seasoned marriage and relationship coach, Iphy Osteen, this eBook provides evidence-based advice and compassionate support for anyone going through the process of divorce.
From coping with intense emotions to rebuilding your life and finances, "Surviving and Thriving After Divorce" is a practical and empowering resource for anyone looking to start a new chapter after a difficult time.

Price
Nigeria: N7000
USA: $9.99
UK: £8.16

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BVS5HBNF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jdi4h79Eo8

To order contact on
WhatsApp +2348168438134

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by drdeath: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2023
NwekeUG:
Ozioma, the wife of late gospel singer, Sammie Okposo, has restated her love for her late husband on Valentine's Day, IGBERETV reports.

Sammie Okposo’s wife shared pictures of herself and her husband on her Instagram page on Tuesday.

She wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CopV_gBuK1Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Rip IJN Amen!
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by delishpot: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2023
Johnsown1:

I know he err but what hurt most is the redicules and torments of the loved ones. She wouldn't have come public. Some things that doesn't relate to murder, rape and money related crimes should be handled secretly. Spouse cheating is not cool but it kills faster when your loved ones joined the queue

If he can err then she too is human and can err on how she handled it. Maybe you should also show her same mercy and understanding you expect her to show him?

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by delishpot: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
The shame and frustration is on you grin
We'll always be here to guide those that still have their virtuous not to mistake life -long and regretful FOOLISH actions like you and many others.
Everyone must not end up like you grin

You are more frustrated my dear. Been married for longer than you have lived. No shame, no frustration.
When you are done with your lamentations about how you want a woman's vagina to be kept, go hang yourself on behalf of my so called shame and frustration. If your mother had half of what I have she would dance to her grave feeling fulfilled as a human being grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Gloriagee(f): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2023
Se kosi?

GOFRONT:
Madam, after you have disgraced this man when he was alive, you are now here to celebrate Val with him.

I know Okposo wont survive the National embarrassment his wife has brought upon him.

Randy man
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Truthdeypain: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2023
carsuperman:
Trust women at your own risk. In a month this man's friends don begin fvck madam

As your papa brothers and friends dey take Bleep your mama na.

Oponu ofo!

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by biafranrealson: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2023
As if if given two options now
1 bring back your dead husband
And
2 ) Nak your present lover

We all know her preferred option.

Women and fake life
Just continue to cash out on his properties he left behind
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2023
delishpot:

You are more frustrated my dear. Been married for longer than you have lived. No shame, no frustration.
When you are done with your lamentations about how you want a woman's vagina to be kept, go hang yourself on behalf of my so called shame and frustration. If your mother had half of what I have she would dance to her grave feeling fulfilled as a human being grin grin
Lol
See this grandma grin
For your mind, you're older, grown and more matured than everyone else here on the internet grin
Abeg shift. Yẹyẹ girl
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Are you also a virgin? If your answer is no and you are not yet married just shut your mouth you are also a disgrace
Lol
Who opened your cage?
Was I the one who put greed into your soul and made you lose your virtues and dignity?
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BloomingDale(f): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
You don't always value what you have until you lose it...

Same thing goes for all these young girls with hot blood and blocked brain giving out their virtuous and virginity within the last 24 hours...

Don't lose your dignity and virtue to nonsense, worthless and valueless things! You'll always regret it.

I know some fools that have lost their virginity to Indomie and fanta, pizza, ice-cream and all sorts of nonsense.

Your virginity is the most valuable and most precious thing you have to give any man.

Any man who tells you that your virginity or past doesn't matter is ONLY DECEIVING YOU!
That man is definitely not a responsible man or he only wants you for fun and something casual...

No high value man prefers to make a SLÚT or WHORÈ a wife or the mother of his children, even if she's the most beautiful woman in the world.
No one likes leftover...
No one like a used product...
No man likes a girl that has been ran through and passed around like football by various men...
Most importantly, NO CHILD WANTS TO BE BORN BY A WHORÈ OR A RETIRED SLÚT...

YOU CAN GIVE A LOT OF MEN

LOVE
MARRIAGES
CHILDREN etc
BUT YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN YOUR VIRGINITY!
IS SUCH VALUABLE GIFT NOT WORTH GIVING SOMEONE SPECIAL THAT YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH?

Stop policing women’s body. Go and police your fellow men, or do you think virgins want men that has also whored around, with all them demonic entities attached to them by sleeping around.

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Who opened your cage?
Wetin concern you say your mama na former olosho wey different men dey pass around like football?
Wetin concern you say your sisters are loose SLÚTS?

Wetin concern you say your daughters in the future can fucƙ around and sleep with whoever they like?

Before you type next time, ALWAYS USE YOUR BRAIN
ORDEH.

Typical, so typical !

It's that easy to smoke you out, so fvcking easy. When your ilk is exposed for whom you really are, control freak cum pervert, you start to bash one's parents and families - throwing up your stinking venom. I must have hit a nerve so hard... hahahaha cheesy

I opened up your dirty arse hole, squeezed your diseased balls so hard and you started to convulse...lol cheesy. I'm that good !

Truly, you're the product of your upbringing and it's glaring your parents did a terrible job. A control freak, hypocrite, uncouth, PERVERT and rachet, that's exactly what you are .

You failed to answer my question because it literally figured you out and turned the heat on you...lol cheesy

Again I ask, wetin concern you about their virginity?

Oníranù, PERVERT !

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by chimeremodlyn: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Who opened your cage?
Wetin concern you say your mama na former olosho wey different men dey pass around like football?
Wetin concern you say your sisters are loose SLÚTS?

Wetin concern you say your daughters in the future can fucƙ around and sleep with whoever they like?

Before you type next time, ALWAYS USE YOUR BRAIN
ORDEH.

This guy, no go give yourself heart attack on top women matter o. Is it because youve never broken any hymen? Na wa to you o. See as you just carry d matter for head like gala

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
chimeremodlyn:

This guy, no go give yourself heart attack on top women matter o. Is it because youve never broken any hymen? Na wa to you o. See as you just carry d matter for head like gala
Lol
See frustration
How many hymen u don break and what value has it added to your life?
No be person break ya mama own before your father married her?
Or did she say she married as a virgin?
And are you okay with how your sisters have been parading themselves?
Will you allow your daughters to also fucƙ around with whoever they like?
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
omooba969:

Typical, so typical !

It's that easy to smoke you out, so fvcking easy. When your ilk is exposed for whom you really are, control freak cum pervert, you start to bash one's parents and families - throwing up your stinking venom. I must have hit a nerve so hard... hahahaha cheesy

I opened up your dirty arse hole, squeezed your diseased balls so hard and you started to convulse...lol cheesy. I'm that good !

Truly, you're the product of your upbringing and it's glaring your parents did a terrible job. A control freak, hypocrite, uncouth, PERVERT and rachet, that's exactly what you are .

You failed to answer my question because it literally figured you out and turned the heat on you...lol cheesy

Again I ask, wetin concern you about their virginity?

Oníranù, PERVERT !
Lol
Ọdẹ
What is your bodycount?
Are you proud of it?
Would you want your daughter to take after you or you prefer to guide her and not end up like you?
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

Stop policing women’s body. Go and police your fellow men, or do you think virgins want men that has whored around with all the demonic entities attached to them by sleeping around.
Stop being stupid
You don't tell me what to do or what not to do
If you've lost your virginity due to greed and stupidity to a NONENTITY, that's your head and cross. All I'm trying to do here is to warn people not to be stupid and end up like someone like you.
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BloomingDale(f): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Stop being stupid
If you've lost your virginity due to greed and stupidity to a NONENTITY, that's your head and cross. All I'm trying to do here is to warn people not to be stupid and end up like someone like you.

No, I did not lose my virginity to a stupid NONETITY like you. Stop policing women’s body. Police your fellow men.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
Ọdẹ
What is your bodycount?
Are you proud of it?
Would you want your daughter to take after you or you prefer to guide her and not end up like you?

Looks like you're running out of steam already. Maybe we should address your body count first, HYPOCRITE! I still struggle to understand why my body count is your fvcking business.

Don't you ever try to poke your nose into how people choose to live nor try to moralize over them.

Jobless Morality police...òdè òshì !

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Stop being stupid

Lol cheesy just imagine the effrontery, some people are fvcking retârded I swear! grin

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

See frustration...
People like you probably lost theirs to Indomie and fanta...
Na now you sabi God grin grin

delishpot actually described you in the comment you quoted.

Vagina prefect...lol cheesy 'a loose man telling you about keeping vaginity for him? A dustbin telling you that you should bring your white clothes so he can use you to wipe away some of his filth! A low energy vampire asking for your highly charged energetic self so he can use you as a standing aid?

SAVAGE ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

No, I did not lose my virginity to a stupid NONETITY like you. Stop policing women’s body. Police your fellow men.
Lol
Keep fooling yourself grin
Who did you lose it to?
What's your bodycount?
Are you proud of it or you're deep regrets as i thought?
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by bizzibodi(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kai! Sammie just go like that. cry cry cry
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
omooba969:

delishpot actually described you in the comment you quoted.

Vagina prefect...lol cheesy 'a loose man telling you about keeping vaginity for him? A dustbin telling you that you should bring your white clothes so he can use you to wipe away some of his filth! A low energy vampire asking for your highly charged energetic self so he can use you as a standing aid?

SAVAGE ! grin
Lol
Mumu lose dog
Are you proud of yourself ? grin
If una like, make una reach 1m, I'll give it to all of you one after the other.
We must maintain sanity in our community.
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
omooba969:

Lol cheesy just imagine the effrontery, some people are fvcking retârded I swear! grin
Just imagine your stupidity grin
Some of you are simply just sick morōns grin
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Exceed15:
Why not celebrate him in the middle of his crisis as an affirmations you still love him still. I remember he publicly apologize to her over his mistakes.

Wow grin so because he apologized to his wife, everything should be fine and automatically back to normal...lol cheesy

Oh! You refer to Sammy's adultery as a mistake? 😱 You're definitely out of touch... sorry. cool

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
Mumu lose dog
Are you proud of yourself ? grin
If una like, make una reach 1m, I'll give it to all of you one after the other.
We must maintain sanity in our community.

Lol cheesy Vagina prefect!

Better go enrol with those moröns parading as Hisbah police...Hahahahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by afbstrategies: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
carsuperman:
Trust women at your own risk. In a month this man's friends don begin fvck madam

Absolutely true but many folks will not admit to it. That's the brutal reality we face and live in.
If women can do it while you are alive, what stops them from nyashing days after you're gone?

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Exceed15: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
omooba969:

Wow grin so because he apologized to his wife, everything should be fine and automatically back to normal...lol cheesy

Oh! You refer to Sammy's adultery as a mistake? 😱 You're definitely out of touch... sorry. cool

And he apologized...
I bet it you do worst thing ... People like you are the hypocrites the bible talks about... Throw the first stone if you haven't done something terrible in d secret... if ur life is projected on screen I m sure u will hide ur face in shame...oniranu ... Mumu grade 1.
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Don't fool yourself! Sexual promiscuity is bad for both genders but males are still different...
We are not the same and even sexually.
God has a reason for given you hymen to seal your pụssy in the first, don't lose it to someone who would later mean nothing to you, and if you're such situation already, it's so unfortunate for you.

I knew it, you're twisted because you have a warped orientation. How do you even try to excuse the man in terms of sexual promiscuity?

Nigga, you need a new brain. cool

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
omooba969:

Lol cheesy Vagina prefect!

Better go enrol with those moröns parading as Hisbah police...Hahahahahahaha cheesy

Oponu grin
Continue to fucƙ around, we know how things usually end for people like you...
If STDs no kill you, na rituals dem go carry you do last last cheesy
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Oponu grin
Continue to fucƙ around, we know how things usually end for people like you...
If STDs no kill you, na rituals dem go carry you do last last cheesy

Watery, VAGINA PREFECT...hahahahahacheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes / Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) / Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.