Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day (37913 Views)

Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary / Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary / Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
omooba969:

I knew it, you're twisted because you have a warped orientation. How do you even try to excuse the man in terms of sexual promiscuity?

Nigga, you need a new brain. cool
I knew it!
You're delusional and won't accept fact. You'll continue to live in denial and remain miserable grin
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
omooba969:

Watery, VAGINA PREFECT...hahahahahacheesy
Loose grin
Ọdẹ grin
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BloomingDale(f): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
Keep fooling yourself grin
Who did you lose it to?
What's your bodycount?
Are you proud of it or you're deep regrets as i thought?

Deep regrets for delicious orgasms? You must be high on cow dung. Be like I go even fcukk today sef.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

Deep regrets for delicious orgasms. You must be high on cow dung. Be like I go even fcukk today sef.
Lol
See mumu
A virgin experiencing delicious orgasm grin grin grin
In what planet does that happen?
Even people who keep their till wedding night to enjoy it for the first time...
Why do you people just like fooling yourselves like this?
How many bodycount will you have before you have SENSE?
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kog45:
I love your sermon and you are on point but life is more than this stuff you put out...Fact good to marry a virgin but have you asked yourself why virgin wife cheats cos I have seen it happened not one or two and I have seen non virgin wife that remain loyal and didn’t cheat....The question is what went wrong,sometimes it takes a grace to really understand what is marriage all about.

As you said...Good to have good past but if one don’t have it is not the end of the world,We all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God....to our young ladies out there good to maintain your dignity but if you have missed it then it is not the end of the world,correct yourself cus there are men out there that still love you no matter the situation...pls maintain your virginity if you are still intact.

RIP Sammy Okposo and wishing her wife well cus it’s not easy.

@bolded - Missed what exactly??

Why are you people trying to create some twisted narrative here? Does the male child also miss it as well?

It's of a personal decision to keep one's virginity or not...simple. cool

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BloomingDale(f): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
See mumu
A virgin experiencing delicious orgasm grin grin grin
Why do you people just like fooling yourselves like this?
How many bodycount will you have before you have SENSE?

I’m waiting on you to get SENSE first.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

I knew it!
You're delusional and won't accept fact. You'll continue to live in denial and remain miserable grin

Did you say 'FACT' ? grin Fact from who??

Now I know you've lost the plot.... hahahahahacheesy
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
micmond:
He was cancelled when he was alive, even with a public apology for his mistake adultery now he's been loved. Wicked generation

Fixed grin

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
omooba969:

Did you say 'FACT' ? grin Fact from who??

Now I know you've lost the plot.... hahahahahacheesy
Keep expressing that you're laughing fake laughs. You just continue to fool yourself grin
The jokes are on you
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Keep expressing that you're laughing fake laughs. You just continue to fool yourself grin
The jokes are on you

Vagina prefect... lolgrin
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
Abeg , next year we go hear say she dey date another man. Missus cannot stay a widow forever.
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by ubee(m): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
I'm sorry but can you please explain how she disgraced him before his death?
I always keep tabs on celebrity news but I never heard that one.
GOFRONT:
Madam, after you have disgraced this man when he was alive, you are now here to celebrate Val with him.

I know Okposo wont survive the National embarrassment his wife has brought upon him.

Randy man

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BRATISLAVA: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
eyinjuege:

Hmmm, sighs
Sad reality of women in Nigeria.
That's why as a woman, you shouldn't give a flying f#¥k what anyone thinks.
Be yourself, the world will adjust
Be unapologetic being yourself
Always put yourself first, yes be intentionally selfish- about your time, effort, physical/career/financial/emotional/sexual/ etc investments.
Why? Because whatever you do, it will never be good enough / appreciated by anyone.

From what I've seen here, I pity Nigerian women. They are told to be submissive, live under the "headship" of men, and told how weak and worthless possessions they are by the same men who will throw the responsibility of finances, marriage, family and the home on them while they evade the responsibilities they claim to dominate. Imagine when a man cheats, it should be a secret and she should hold her family together, but if she cheats it should be a cause for divorce and shame. You can expect they want her to stay celibate and pay for him breaking their marriage.

There's no winning for the women. And it's safe to conclude that the men are sick. Maybe it's poverty speaking through them.

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

From what I've seen here, I pity Nigerian women. They are told to be submissive, live under the "headship" of men, and told how weak and worthless possessions they are by the same men who will throw the responsibility of finances, marriage, family and the home on them while they evade the responsibilities they claim to dominate. Imagine when a man cheats, it should be a secret and she should hold her family together, but if she cheats it should be a cause for divorce and shame. You can expect they want her to stay celibate and pay for him breaking their marriage.

There's no winning for the women. And it's safe to conclude that the men are sick. Maybe it's poverty speaking through them.

You lot cannot engage in a discourse or argument without broke shaming, shouting poverty poverty poverty - whereas most of y'all are fvcking BROKE.

GUSH!!! 🙄
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Exceed15:

And he apologized...
I bet it you do worst thing ... People like you are the hypocrites the bible talks about... Throw the first stone if you haven't done something terrible in d secret... if ur life is projected on screen I m sure u will hide ur face in shame...oniranu ... Mumu grade 1.

You have only exposed your nauseating hypocrisy. You deliberately deflected from the gravity of Sammy's adultery, under discourse, to defame me and attack my personality, even though you don't know me in person.

Also, you went further to use the bible to gaslight moi. grin

If you regard yourself as a Christian, then you must be in denial - SHAME ON YOU ! cool

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
chimeremodlyn:

This guy, no go give yourself heart attack on top women matter o. Is it because youve never broken any hymen? Na wa to you o. See as you just carry d matter for head like gala

Looool 😂

BigBrother9ja na 🤡 ...grin
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BRATISLAVA: 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
omooba969:

You lot cannot engage in a discourse or argument without broke shaming, shouting poverty poverty poverty - whereas most of y'all are fvcking BROKE.

GUSH!!! 🙄

It's a well-known fact that it is only poor men who look for every means possible to enslave women with their unrealistic expectations. A broke woman isn't filled with as much bile as a poverty-strangulated man. Such men have opinions on everything about women, especially how they should use their private parts (examples on the first page).

And it's clear that's the socioeconomic background of 95% of male posters here. It is why they are angry at women and constantly have something to accuse them of. Poverty and illiteracy—the two traits that cannot be hidden in the way a man thinks. Show me a misogynist, and I will show you a man who has romanced and been impregnated tirelessly by poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by postmann: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
omooba969:

I knew it, you're twisted because you have a warped orientation. How do you even try to excuse the man in terms of sexual promiscuity?

Nigga, you need a new brain. cool

While walking through your exchanges of vitroils, I must interject to say your bigbronaija adversary is right on promiscuity being bad for both genders but that there's still a difference with both genders.

How can any reasonable mind not see that, except a woke one!
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
postmann:

While walking through your exchanges of vitroils, I must must interject to say your bigbronaija adversary is right on promiscuity being bad for both genders but that there's still a difference with both genders.

How can any reasonable mind not see that, except a woke one!

I understand your sentiment but it's fine. smiley
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by postmann: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
omooba969:

I understand your sentiment but it's fine. smiley

No sentiments here just pure naked facts laced with good science. The female body is a complex biological machine with a fertility chamber where the male "chemical" undergoes various reactions and interactions with the very core of her being. Simply put; her body plays host to every sexual intercourse and the resultant byproducts.

Wokesm and facts are distant strangers.
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
postmann:

No sentiments here just pure naked facts laced with good science. The female body is a complex biological machine with a fertility chamber where the male "chemical" undergoes various reactions and interactions with the very core of her being. Simply put; her body plays host to every sexual intercourse and the resultant byproducts.

Wokesm and facts are distant strangers.

Does the body of a gay play host to every sexual intercourse as well?

Does his body undergo various reactions and interactions with the very core of his being?

I'm driving at a point actually.
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by postmann: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
omooba969:

Does the body of a gay play host to every sexual intercourse as well?

Does his body undergo various reactions and interactions with the very core of his being?

I'm driving at a point actually.

It is wokesm to bring an unnatural act -- one even abhorred by beasts with lower intelligence -- into this context.

But to play along, I'll tell you the male specie has no fertility chamber-- no fallopian tube or ovaries to biologically wait for and chemically analyse and receive a semen.
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
postmann:

It is wokesm to bring an unnatural act, one even abhorred by beasts with lower intelligence into this context.

But to play along, I'll tell you the male specie has no fertility chamber-- no fallopian tube or ovaries to biological wait for and chemically analyse and receive a semen.

I now know that you're not well informed. The fact that there is woman & man is just simply how the story of creation goes, therefore a man wouldn't have ovaries and fallopian tube. Both anatomies are different.

Are you trying to say that both genders don't catch STI or HIV? Both genders waste away if they engage in reckless promiscuous life style.

As per your first paragraph suggesting that animals of the same gender don't wipe one another - well YouTube is your friend. grin
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by sylve11: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
You don't always value what you have until you lose it...

Same thing goes for all these young girls with hot blood and blocked brain giving out their virtuous and virginity within the last 24 hours...

Don't lose your dignity and virtue to nonsense, worthless and valueless things! You'll always regret it.

I know some fools that have lost their virginity to Indomie and fanta, pizza, ice-cream and all sorts of nonsense.

Your virginity is the most valuable and most precious thing you have to give any man.

Any man who tells you that your virginity or past doesn't matter is ONLY DECEIVING YOU!
That man is definitely not a responsible man or he only wants you for fun and something casual...

No high value man prefers to make a SLÚT or WHORÈ a wife or the mother of his children, even if she's the most beautiful woman in the world.
No one likes leftover...
No one like a used product...
No man likes a girl that has been ran through and passed around like football by various men...
Most importantly, NO CHILD WANTS TO BE BORN BY A WHORÈ OR A RETIRED SLÚT...

YOU CAN GIVE A LOT OF MEN

LOVE
MARRIAGES
CHILDREN etc
BUT YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN YOUR VIRGINITY!
IS SUCH VALUABLE GIFT NOT WORTH GIVING SOMEONE SPECIAL THAT YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH?

Preach on... cool
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by postmann: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
omooba969:

I now know that you're not well informed. The fact that there is woman & man is just simply how the story of creation goes, therefore a man wouldn't have ovaries and fallopian tube. Both anatomies are different.

As per your first paragraph suggesting that animals of the same gender don't wipe one another - well YouTube is your friend. grin

Your first paragraph was a wild shot with no target in sight and no purpose in mind. You actually said nada! That both genders have different anatomical structures put paid to the fact that there're definitely different outcomes with sexual exposure for both genders. I'm at a loss here who's actually ill-informed.

And for your YouTube pointer as a reference for homosexuality among animals, I'll prefer a local clip taken from your phone right in your own backyard. Thanks.
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by sylve11: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
carsuperman:
Trust women at your own risk. In a month this man's friends don begin fvck madam

Your parents did a bad job. embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by omooba969(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
postmann:

Your first paragraph was a wild shot with no target in sight and no purpose in mind. You actually said nada! That both genders have different anatomical structures put paid to the fact that there're definitely different outcomes with sexual exposure for both genders. I'm at a loss here who's actually ill-informed.

And for your YouTube pointer as a reference for homosexuality among animals, I'll prefer a local clip taken from your phone right in your own backyard. Thanks.

What do you mean by "different outcomes with sexual exposure for both genders" or what were you expecting? Obviously there would be a different outcome, for example, the woman gets pregnant while the man doesn't. I have already furnished you with a probable similar outcomes as a result of a promiscuous life style in both genders by way of catching STI/HIV.

You're only stating the obvious and yet to address why we should excuse 'the man' from complicity in terms of sexual promiscuity.

My verdict is that both genders suffer the consequences, obviously in different ways but this is another subject matter.
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by theamazonguru(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

That's unfortunately how death is.

Your experience is the truth.

I wonder why we were created to endure such pain as losing someone, why we have to undergo that. Sometimes it's unbelievable. It's something we never recover from. In the strangest moments, even when you think it's over, the thoughts of the lost person will come back.

I don't understand why people must die and leave others in anguish. What is the purpose of life? To love and to grieve until we all pass on? Why?

True. So many rhetorical questions about life and death.
But it is what it is.

Reason we have to live life knowing we will depart someday, hence the need to prepare for the after-life.

The only way I know is Jesus. Knowing him. Accepting him and Living for him.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by theamazonguru(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
onadana:

I know that feeling,I can only say we have to live on.

Honestly. We got no choice than to live on. And live well.

Living well knowing Jesus the saviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by theamazonguru(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kog45:
It is well bro.Pls hold your mum tight.

Yeah it is well.

Doing my best though.
Thanks I appreciate.
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by theamazonguru(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
odimbannamdi:

My sincere condolences, bro. I pray God continues to heal you and your family. It is well

Thanks bro.
Amen & Amen to the prayers.
I really appreciate.
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by postmann: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
omooba969:

What do you mean by "different outcomes with sexual exposure for both genders" or what were you expecting? Obviously there would be a different outcome, for example, the woman gets pregnant while the man doesn't. I have already furnished you with a probable similar outcomes as a result of a promiscuous life style in both genders by way of catching STI/HIV.

If you knew all along that there are different outcomes for both genders when engaged in promiscuity, then you wouldn't have bothered with the bigbrodanaija fellow who clearly inferred thus; "promiscuity is bad for both genders but that there's still a difference with both genders". And there would have been no need of me quipping in. But you tried to shut him up hence our back and forth. And who said the difference is limited to pregnancy? Elementary biology tells us females are more prone to STDs than their male counterparts. Only a woke mind would ever dream of making a pretence of comparison in this subject.

omooba969:

You're only stating the obvious and yet to address why we should excuse 'the man' from complicity in terms of sexual promiscuity.

I won't be cowed by cheap blackmail. No-one, not the bigbronaija fella nor myself ever gave a pass to male promiscuity. My first sentence to you was "...promiscuity is bad for both genders...". Honesty is a priceless virtue.

omooba969:

My verdict is that both genders suffer the consequences, obviously in different ways but this is another subject matter.

Un-woke-edly put, the female gender generally suffers more consequences for promiscuity from a biological and social standpoint.

Being un-woked means saying it as it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Blends His Dapper Attire With Gucci Shoes For A Show In South Africa / Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple / Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.