Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day (37912 Views)

Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary / Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary / Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Backpedal: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
omooba969:

What do you mean by "different outcomes with sexual exposure for both genders" or what were you expecting? Obviously there would be a different outcome, for example, the woman gets pregnant while the man doesn't. I have already furnished you with a probable similar outcomes as a result of a promiscuous life style in both genders by way of catching STI/HIV.

You're only stating the obvious and yet to address why we should excuse 'the man' from complicity in terms of sexual promiscuity.

My verdict is that both genders suffer the consequences, obviously in different ways but this is another subject matter.

You are right actually

Sexual promiscuity damages men too

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Stormborn86: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Lumig:
Hope she celebrated him when Okposo was alive, otherwise this is fake

Might not be fake. She might just be realising how much she loves him now that he is gone, regardless of the bullcrap he put her through
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
Who opened your cage?
Was I the one who put greed into your soul and made you lose your virtues and dignity?
i have a good virtues and dignity answer my question are you a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by delishpot: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
Mumu lose dog
Are you proud of yourself ? grin
If una like, make una reach 1m, I'll give it to all of you one after the other.
We must maintain sanity in our community.

#Pained grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by delishpot: 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
omooba969:

delishpot actually described you in the comment you quoted.

Vagina prefect...lol cheesy 'a loose man telling you about keeping vaginity for him? A dustbin telling you that you should bring your white clothes so he can use you to wipe away some of his filth! A low energy vampire asking for your highly charged energetic self so he can use you as a standing aid?

SAVAGE ! grin

Are you minding those rabid animals? Frothing in the mouths going from one woman to the other asking about vaginal situation angry grin grin.Dogs that sleep around wanting chaste virgins. They are afraid. Very afraid of their own shadows grin

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by delishpot: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:

Answer is no. He has prolly attracted a spirit wife while sleeping around too grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by delishpot: 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
See this grandma grin
For your mind, you're older, grown and more matured than everyone else here on the internet grin
Abeg shift. Yẹyẹ girl

Please. Call me GREAT grandma. Respect my age and walking stick grin grin grin

You na yeye boy from start. I go dey follow you bumper to bumper on NL

Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by BigBrother9ja: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm not a WHÓRE.
Any girl with more than 2 bodycount is a whóre and such girl doesn't deserve a virtuous man.
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Aminobrown(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
asatemple:
mine is worse

So sorry abt it
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Aminobrown(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
spencekat:
Posting of pictures is now celebration?

Read the caption and the content and tell me ur definition of celebration on social media
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by TheMostComplex1: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Johnsown1:
Fake people, why celebrating him after killing him spiritually. You disgraced him and gave him all kinds of names until his last breath you never celebrate him but here you are celebrating someone you contributed to his death indirectly

Did she ask him to be sharing his Egbola as if he's sharing gospel music?
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by ekevwe(m): 12:23am On Feb 16, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
You don't always value what you have until you lose it...

Same thing goes for all these young girls with hot blood and blocked brain giving out their virtuous and virginity within the last 24 hours...

Don't lose your dignity and virtue to nonsense, worthless and valueless things! You'll always regret it.

I know some fools that have lost their virginity to Indomie and fanta, pizza, ice-cream and all sorts of nonsense.

Your virginity is the most valuable and most precious thing you have to give any man.

Any man who tells you that your virginity or past doesn't matter is ONLY DECEIVING YOU!
That man is definitely not a responsible man or he only wants you for fun and something casual...

No high value man prefers to make a SLÚT or WHORÈ a wife or the mother of his children, even if she's the most beautiful woman in the world.
No one likes leftover...
No one like a used product...
No man likes a girl that has been ran through and passed around like football by various men...
Most importantly, NO CHILD WANTS TO BE BORN BY A WHORÈ OR A RETIRED SLÚT...

YOU CAN GIVE A LOT OF MEN

LOVE
MARRIAGES
CHILDREN etc
BUT YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN YOUR VIRGINITY!
IS SUCH VALUABLE GIFT NOT WORTH GIVING SOMEONE SPECIAL THAT YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH?

As if u see virgin marry. See u
Re: Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day by Exceed15: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
omooba969:

You have only exposed your nauseating hypocrisy. You deliberately deflected from the gravity of Sammy's adultery, under discourse, to defame me and attack my personality, even though you don't know me in person.

Also, you went further to use the bible to gaslight moi. grin

If you regard yourself as a Christian, then you must be in denial - SHAME ON YOU ! cool

Looooooool... Ur tears dey sweet me .. carry on o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) / Jim Iyke Blends His Dapper Attire With Gucci Shoes For A Show In South Africa / Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.