Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,599 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Bbtitans Miracle Valentine’s Day Message To Khosi: So Sweet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbtitans Miracle Valentine’s Day Message To Khosi: So Sweet (276 Views)

I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbtitans Miracle Valentine’s Day Message To Khosi: So Sweet by hicliq(m): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2023
https://politainment.net/bbnaija/bbtitans-miracle-valentines-day-message-to-khosi-so-sweet/

In the ‘Big Brother Titans’ house, the competition for Khosi’s affection between Yemi and Miracle continues.

On Day 30, the housemates started off with some drama as Miracle shared a special Valentine’s Day message with Khosi.

After the guys surprised the female housemates with breakfast, Miracle gave a heartfelt speech. He expressed his feelings for Khosi and threw a bit of shade towards Yemi.

He said:

“You are beautiful, amazing, loving. You are kind and I tell you that every day. Even when our backs are against the wall, I am right next to you. When you rejoice I am right next to you. You’re a great woman, and if other people don’t see that and they don’t treat you like it, it’s quite unfortunate for them”.

However, this is coming after Yemi decided to end the love triangle between himself, Khosi and Blue Aiva yesterday.

But, then, before now, Yemi faced a little heat from Ebuka. As usual, Ebuka shook certain tables on eviction night.

During the Sunday eviction show, Ebuka asked Yemi why he frequently sneaks out of bed to kiss Blue Aiva every night. This was a question that Yemi denied. However, this does not stop the feeling of disappointment in Khosi.

Currently, despite BBTitans Miracle Valentine’s Day Message, it seems that Khosi is growing closer to Thabang. This is because the two have been spending a significant amount of time together lately.

https://politainment.net/bbnaija/bbtitans-miracle-valentines-day-message-to-khosi-so-sweet/
Re: Bbtitans Miracle Valentine’s Day Message To Khosi: So Sweet by Adaisback(f): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2023
Pictures for those of us that don't watch the yeye programme
Re: Bbtitans Miracle Valentine’s Day Message To Khosi: So Sweet by meobizy(f): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
If I was in that house, I’ll join the struggle to win Khosi. Her milkshake has all the boys dumbfounded with lust. Nobody is looking the way of the Nigerian females. The situation almost ran Jenni mad. Yvonne held on to Juicy Jay uncontested. Naija girls don give our boys too much headache. Them go reconsider their matter after the competition.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Issue / Who Will Save Us? / How To Ask Your Crush Out For A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.