Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,167 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

6 People You Should Talk To When You Are Feeling Confused And Worried About Your - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 People You Should Talk To When You Are Feeling Confused And Worried About Your (259 Views)

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M / Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 People You Should Talk To When You Are Feeling Confused And Worried About Your by Viztadaily12(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
6 People You Should Talk To When You Are Feeling Confused And Worried About Your Relationships

People You Should Talk To When You Are Feeling Confused in Your Relationships

It can be difficult to know who to turn to for advice when it comes to dating and relationships. Luckily, there are some people out there who can offer useful and reliable advice. Married friends, grandparents, partner's mothers, school counselors, licensed therapists, gynecologists, and so-called relationship gurus are great sources of information to turn to when you're feeling confused or overwhelmed.

See related post: 8 Signs Your Partner Is Not Right For You

When seeking advice, it's important to remember that each source has its own perspective and expertise. Married friends, for example, can provide insight into men's behavior and when to apologize or play hard. Grandparents, on the other hand, can offer a simplistic perspective, while a gynecologist may be able to offer advice on the physical and emotional aspects of relationships.

No matter who you talk to, it's important to be cautious when giving advice. Everyone has their own experiences and opinions, so it's important to be critical when choosing which advice to follow. Make sure you are happy with the results.

Here are six people to talk to when you're torn, confused, and worried about your love life.

1. Married friends

We've all been through the ups and downs of the dating scene together, so I thought my single friends were the most reliable source of dating advice. But I actually found that my married friends knew more about relationships than I did. Gain valuable insights from your daily interactions with They can give advice on how to handle difficult situations. B. When to apologize or take a step back Her advice has proven invaluable in so many ways, from keeping your cool so you can focus on your goals to building healthier, more successful relationships. Married friends are often the unsung heroes of the dating world, and their wisdom should not be underestimated.

2. grandparents

My grandparents have lived almost 50 years longer than they advise, so they provide an invaluable perspective. However, it's important to remember that you may have trouble grasping the nuances of modern life because you've never experienced texting or even kissing someone. Men today are much more complex and diverse than their grandfathers, who probably had a simpler and more straightforward outlook on life. So take the advice they give with a grain of salt because you may be less accustomed to the spoiled, selfish, tech-savvy modern man than the sweet soldier who got married after a brief advertisement in the U.S.O. It is important to take

See related post: some Habits That Make You Look Unattractive (But You Don't Notice It)

See related post: Tips For Maintaining An Effective Long-Distance Relationship

Click the link below to read more:
https://www.viztadaily.com/2023/02/6-people-you-should-talk-to-when-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Does Love Really Conquer All? / The Most Lousy Forum Vs Most Serious Forum / Marry Someone Who Go Get Your Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.