Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly (21418 Views)

Microsoft Flight Simulator Needed. / Where Can I Buy Or Download Microsoft Flight Simulator X / Microsoft Flight Simulator X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by sandysprax(m): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2011
Pls am using a mac, and the SFX is microsoft, is there a version for mac users?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2011
sandysprax:

Pls am using a mac, and the SFX is microsoft, is there a version for mac users?
I don't think that is possible. How on earth will a game be designed by microsoft, and you expect that game to also be on MAC OS?? I don't think so.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by sandysprax(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2011
^^ i know honey, but my question was, is there a version for MAC?? or perhaps similar softwares anyone here knows that works on MAC?? This thing really looks like lots of fun.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2011
sandysprax:

^^ i know honey, but my question was, is there a version for MAC?? or perhaps similar softwares anyone here knows that works on MAC?? This thing really looks like lots of fun.
sowie, no MACX version
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2011
I dont know about MAC version sorry o, enitan, how u dey?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by trumanbonn(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2011
Do we have to play it online regularly, sorry i didn't have enough time to go through whole thread so em asking this question? catch you in some time,
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
odiaero:

I dont know about MAC version sorry o, enitan, how u dey?
Don't ask me about my welfare down here, you know the appropriate quarter to channel your wishes to, and that place is VATSIM.

trumanbonn:

Do we have to play it online regularly, sorry i didn't have enough time to go through whole thread so em asking this question? catch you in some time,

If you wanna learn how to fly, 7 pages ain't too much for you to go through.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
sandysprax:

Google is your friend, like they say.

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by sandysprax(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2011
^^ thanks man, so helpful
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2011
sandysprax:

you welcome
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2011
sandysprax:

Software manufacturers/designers that release mac and microsoft OS versions of their packages aint fool in any case. No matter the tools here on the internet that makes you to install microsoft certified softwares on mac ox, it can never replace the real thing. There will still definitely be some short comings afterwards.
You can never see anyone that know so much about computing and IT related stuffs that will have only a MAC OS system, they have both, some even still have systems that run on XP all because of the compatibility hitches.

Best advice for you is to get a PC with win7, and forget about tweaking that will suit your MAC system
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by sandysprax(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2011
enitan2002:

Software manufacturers/designers that release mac and microsoft OS versions of their packages aint fool in any case. No matter the tools here on the internet that makes you to install microsoft certified softwares on mac ox, it can never replace the real thing. There will still definitely be some short comings afterwards.
You can never see anyone that know so much about computing and IT related stuffs that will have only a MAC OS system, they have both, some even still have systems that run on XP all because of the compatibility hitches.

Best advice for you is to get a PC with win7, and forget about tweaking that will suit your MAC system

My dear, Bootcamp should work perfectly and runs all windows products on my Intel based MAC OS X as well.I've just met a colleague that uses it and has windows 7 on another partition of his MAC.Besides are u going to give me money to buy a windows based computer after spending so much on my MAC.Mtcheeewwwww angry  angry 
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2011
enitan2002:

shut up jor
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by sandysprax(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
mxxpunkxx:

shut up jor

Leave her now, let her mouth be running, its her father that owns Apple/Microsoft that she now knows everything
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2011
sandysprax:

My dear, Bootcamp should work perfectly and runs all windows products on my Intel based MAC OS X as well.I've just met a colleague that uses it and has windows 7 on another partition of his MAC.Besides are u going to give me money to buy a windows based computer after spending so much on my MAC.Mtcheeewwwww angry  angry 

Gbam,,,,,,,,buy another win-based pc cos of a game, >>>
or dump King Mac for useless-windows, ?

its a HE, a silly 'he" for that matter
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2011
sandysprax:

gosh, never expected you will stoop this low. You asked for a candid advice, and i gave you one. And all you could resort to is call me names, well i don't see it as a fault of yours. If i have walked past ignoring that question of yours, maybe i would have saved myself from this 'insult' of yours.

Well, running a virtual PC right inside your MAC OX will solve that problem, but some peeps usually frowned at such action, that was the reason why i never gave you that option.

If you are so much in a hobby, there'll be nothing you wont do to get enough satisfaction from that. Getting a new PC for FSX, is that a big deal for a flight sim enthusiast? I don't think so.

I will never engage in a war of words with someone that i can never look up to, regardless the age. That is why mxxpunkxx, i will hold my words at ya. You can go on calling me names, it will never take anything away from my personality, and to those who have met me here the great odiaero, imperiouxx, and many others will simply laugh off at your silly attitude.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by sandysprax(m): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2011
^^ i didnt call u any name.U speak as though i was silly not to own a Microsoft Pc or something.By the way, Bootcamp is not virtualization, its more like having 2 OS on one system. anywayz, thanks for your candid advice, kiss kiss i've got the ansa i wanted.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2011
sandysprax:

^^ i didnt call u any name.U speak as though i was silly not to own a Microsoft Pc or something.By the way, Bootcamp is not virtualization, its more like having 2 OS on one system. anywayz, thanks for your candid advice, kiss kiss i've got the ansa i wanted.

you are welcome then, we all be expecting your arrival on VATSIM
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2011
enitan2002:

I will never engage in a war of words with someone that i can never look up to, regardless the age. T[b]hat is why mxxpunkxx, i will hold my words at ya.[/b] You can go on calling me names, it will never take anything away from my personality, and to those who have met me here the great odiaero, imperiouxx, and many others will simply laugh off at your silly attitude.
imperiouxx? com n testify, hahahaha
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2011
sandysprax:

By the way, Bootcamp is not virtualization, its more like having 2 OS on one system.
plz tell him . .
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2011
Hello, abeg we are not fighting here, abeg, Please 3 more on vatsim to kick off the payment of $100
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by imperiouxx(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2011
Guys, please stop all this. We are few on this large thread, so why should we engage in quarrels?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2011
odiaero:

Hello, abeg we are not fighting here, abeg, Please 3 more on vatsim to kick off the payment of $100

Maybe if i had looked over the question raised by the person in question, there would have been decorum on this thread.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by sandysprax(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2011
enitan2002:

Maybe if i had looked over the question raised by the person in question, there would have been decorum on this thread.

grin grin grin grin Was there disorder before? U talk as though we were in engaged in a war of words before. of course there is absolute decorum, am a gentle man sweety,i dont fight ladies, either physically or with the pen smiley.Its good to be good and share knowledge,thats how urs will multiply, so dont regret the advice u offered me even though it didnt help in any way.but the most important thing was that u offered it.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by mxxpunkxx: 1:40am On Nov 21, 2011
sandysprax:

grin  grin  grin  grin Was there disorder before? U talk as though we were in engaged in a war of words before. of course there is absolute decorum, am a gentle man sweety,i dont fight ladies, either physically or with the pen smiley.Its good to be good and share knowledge,thats how urs will multiply, so dont regret the advice u offered me even though it didnt help in any way.but the most important thing was that u offered it.
Way 2 go brother!

odiaero:

Am in brother!

enitan2002:

Shake it off, brother. We're all catching fun. Am very sorry if i offended you (with my post)

imperiouxx:

Guys, please stop all this. We are few on this large thread, so why should we engage in quarrels?
whatsup? am back now n' got time 2 spare . . . sorry 4 d long silence
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by FOREXMART(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2011
Odiaero don't do this to me oh u make me wanna fly something while trading. Lol, I initially wanted to be a fighter pilot but did not get that encouragement from my folks.

Now everyday I console myself by playing 3D air combat games such as ace combat, IL-2 Sturmovik, wings of prey and so on.

I have played microsoft flight simulator and I enjoyed it though piloting passenger planes could be very boring. The only challenge is landing and taxiing on the runway. Once ur up, u can jump up and down and barrel roll like I used to do with the Airbus, sometimes I forget it ain't a fighter jet lol.

The good thing is that I got to fly planes I know I may never fly in life. my favourite was the almighty Airbus and Boeing.
But as a sucker for the adrenalin rush that comes with air combat still love air warfare. That not withstanding.

What is the main aim of this on-line flying community? Does it give a special upper hand for somebody who still plans to learn flying in future?

Thanks man
Good job anyway and see you on the other side bro.

FOREXMART
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2011
^^ When u fly payware with FMC, u will know that there is nothing boring about flying online
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2011
FOREXMART:

Odiaero don't do this to me oh u make me wanna fly something while trading. Lol, I initially wanted to be a fighter pilot but did not get that encouragement from my folks.

Now everyday I console myself by playing 3D air combat games such as ace combat, IL-2 Sturmovik, wings of prey and so on.

I have played microsoft flight simulator and I enjoyed it though piloting passenger planes could be very boring. The only challenge is landing and taxiing on the runway. Once your up, u can jump up and down and barrel roll like I used to do with the Airbus, sometimes I forget it ain't a fighter jet lol.

The good thing is that I got to fly planes I know I may never fly in life. my favourite was the almighty Airbus and Boeing.
But as a sucker for the adrenalin rush that comes with air combat still love air warfare. That not withstanding.

What is the main aim of this on-line flying community? Does it give a special upper hand for somebody who still plans to learn flying in future?

Thanks man
Good job anyway and see you on the other side bro.

FOREXMART

I have passion for flying too, and luckily i came across this thread. Though it was the $100 attached to it that made my mouth watering. I once prefer combat simulator to Flying, but after i installed FSX and joined an online flying community VATSIM, i have become addicted to it, i cant even remember the last time i checked on the combat simulator. When i started, i was also having issues landing, but with more and more tutorials and practices i became a pro, i can land at anytime of the day, weather. I am so happy now. I would have increased my number of flying hours on VATSIM if not because of my PC that is not best suited for FSX.

odiaero:

^^ When u fly payware with FMC, u will know that there is nothing boring about flying online

He can still enjoy it with the default ones.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
^^ U dey defend urself?, lol
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2011
odiaero:

^^ U dey defend urself?, lol

You need to give it to me, I just did one unthinkable tonight. I am now perfectly using FMC on my default 737-800. I cant wait to try it later on. I am so delighted at this breakthrough.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2011
^^ Where did u get FMC?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PlayStation 3 hacking and Game Installation Services / 10 Video Games That Were Doomed To Fail But Ultimately Surprised Us / Romantic Games for Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.