Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly - Gaming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly (21398 Views)

Microsoft Flight Simulator Needed. / Where Can I Buy Or Download Microsoft Flight Simulator X / Microsoft Flight Simulator X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by zPixel(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2011
Can't believe I missed this thread. Please what version of FSX are you guys playing? Anyone in Abuja that can help with the installer? also what is the total file size? I'm available on yahoomess : bolarinbabalola
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2011
zPixel:

Can't believe I missed this thread. Please what version of FSX are you guys playing? Anyone in Abuja that can help with the installer? also what is the total file size? I'm available on yahoomess : bolarinbabalola

FSX is the latest version, though there're some versions of additional packs. For me, I have the deluxe pack, though i have downloaded the acceleration pack too, but i haven't installed it due to compatibility issues. The total size is around 8.5GB for FSX, and for the acceleration pack is about 2.5GB. You have to install the main FSX before installing any other additional packs to it, e.g like we have in the Gold pack.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2011
People keep it coming, 3 more to go
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2011
Enjoy my screenshots from FSX , from EGLL-LLBG

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2011
Enitan, please am sending u the remaining 7 screenshots so u can resize and upload on my behave
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2011
Roger that, Alpha Kilo 429 reporting back on ground.

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2011
okay, another one

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2011
keep it coming, odi

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2011
dis da bomb

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2011
holla at a broda

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2011
and finally, appreciation to the flight officer, odiaero

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2011
^^ Tnx man
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2011
odiaero:

People keep it coming, 3 more to go

How long should we keep waiting? Is this an affair that involves only you and I We need more hands in vatsim, come over there. we need you all.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2011
I May accept people from ghana that have been disturbing me they wanna join, so people lets go there
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2011
Were are we?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by honeric01(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2011
enitan2002:

FSX is the latest version, though there're some versions of additional packs. For me, I have the deluxe pack, though i have downloaded the acceleration pack too, but i haven't installed it due to compatibility issues. The total size is around 8.5GB for FSX, and for the acceleration pack is about 2.5GB. You have to install the main FSX before installing any other additional packs to it, e.g like we have in the Gold pack.

do you still have the pack around? i mean i need to install this on my laptop too but i can't download that kind of size online, my internet can't stand it, what pack do you have for me?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2011
About to kick off
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2012
honeric01:

do you still have the pack around? i mean i need to install this on my laptop too but i can't download that kind of size online, my internet can't stand it, what pack do you have for me?

I have the FSX deluxe pack, and the FSX acceleration, you can install the two or just the deluxe version alone. Hope you have your joystick handy?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by honeric01(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2012
^^

should be getting the joystick at computer village when i am able to install the software first. so how do we go about the software? i mean how do i get it from you?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2012
It depends how u wanna get it, suggest a way out, and i will tell if it will be possible or not. Bienvenue a la FSX
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by honeric01(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2012
^^^

okay, where are you located in Lagos or where do you want me to come get it? am i to come with a flash drive or my laptop?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2012
^^^^^ Flash drive no go fit take am ooo, come with external hard drive, thats the best bet. Post yur email ID here for some few hours, i will contact u and you can later remove it off the thread.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by honeric01(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2012
^^^

my email id is always in my profile bro, you can get to me via that means. maybe i should come with my laptop then? i don't have an external hard drive for now
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2012
honeric01:

^^^

my email id is always in my profile bro, you can get to me via that means. maybe i should come with my laptop then? i don't have an external hard drive for now

can u give me your system specifications pls?
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2012
cant seem to get yur yahoo mail ooooo
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by manny4life(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
I did not know they had FSX enthusiast on here, I'm glad to know there are people who love to fly.

I tried that VatSim, but for some reason it just did not work for me,

Although I have the Deluxe and Accelerator Package, know how to perform most task except landing which is often really hard for me.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by honeric01(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2012
enitan2002:

can u give me your system specifications pls?

320GB Hard-drive.

Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by honeric01(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2012
enitan2002:

cant seem to get yur yahoo mail ooooo
i use msn. my id at hotmail.com
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2012
honeric01:

i use msn. my id at hotmail.com

I am sending you a mail now, check and reply. Sorry for responding this late, #occupynigeria has really taken most part of my time during this week.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2012
manny4life:

I did not know they had FSX enthusiast on here, I'm glad to know there are people who love to fly.

I tried that VatSim, but for some reason it just did not work for me,

Although I have the Deluxe and Accelerator Package, know how to perform most task except landing which is often really hard for me.

I once was in your shoes then, but with more dedicated hours to practice i became a master. I have flown the cessna, boeing, airbus, Da-Havilland, Douglas, Beech-craft, Bombardier. I will advise you to spend more time practising the landing. Start a flight plan, at about 20nM to your destination airport, save that flight so that next time, you dont need to start all the way from the beginning. You will just start from the last saved part and focus more on landing. By the way start landing the 'heavies' first like airbus, boeing. If you can be successful at that, light planes will become easier.

For now, the bombardier learjet 45 is my best aircraft, and thats what i use at vatsim for now.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by honeric01(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2012
enitan2002:

I am sending you a mail now, check and reply. Sorry for responding this late, #occupynigeria has really taken most part of my time during this week.

ok bro, same here bro.
Re: Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly by dexpendable(m): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
How do we bring this back to life

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PlayStation 3 hacking and Game Installation Services / 10 Video Games That Were Doomed To Fail But Ultimately Surprised Us / Romantic Games for Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.