Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. (4950 Views)

7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Why Men Must Zip Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by englishmart(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
Men, avoid female friendships or minimize it as much as possible. This helps you avoid so many troubles. Ladies have a way of utilizing men, especially weak men.

What I know, "men can live alone without having a lady. Most ladies can't live alone and will always need a man"
Nowadays it is the opposite. Men have become super weak, behaving like they won't survive without women. Women, noticing this shift, tend to exploit the weak men, since the one demanding is at the mercy of the supplier.

"Survival is for the fittest" Ladies take this saying literally. They can survive on weak men who have hopes of one day hitting but always receive hugs. Avoid hugs. It's a root for friend zone. Avoid being told someone else's story or her boyfriend's problems. Don't lend her your ears. Don't be her problem solver, her knight-in-shinning-amour. You have so much on your hands to take care of, a parasite shouldn't be one of them.

The sad story is that, there are more weak men than strong men. Women prefer weak guys, guys who can go out of their way to please them. They love nice guys for friendship, but once it's time for marriage, they settle for red pillers. Nice guys cant give them the protection, scolding and security they deserve. Haven't you wondered why it seems girls are more attracted to bad guys?

Avoid lending them money, most of them won't pay back. They see it as their entitlement. Don't take loans from them either. When you sense an unpleasant attitude from them, speak out, don't mind how they would feel. They may hate you for speaking your mind, but that's not a problem at all. It saves you a lot.

Don't be a loser trying to make some irrationally entitled person win.
Most of them have just pvssy to offer.

They be like "the sex you're getting is it supposed to be for free? Won't I maintain the pvssy?
The same people who claim they do you a favor by giving you sex are the same people that complain if you cum fast. Why the complaints, I thought the sex was just for my satisfaction, I thought you didn't need it.

Don't fall for their manipulations. Be wise. What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by englishmart(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by SMOGnow: 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hmm
Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by Hendrixky: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Lot of wisdom here brother

Though we have female siblings and female relatives at home

But this your words are on point

Mod should please move this to front page

bantilosha:
Nobody is talking about family, but if your female relatives are like most females, then this post applies to their boyfriends and those in their friendzone.
Ogbeni almost all Nigeria women have this mentality

It is left for us to let them know that we are smart

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by FalseProphet1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nigerian men would not listen. The number of simps in Nigeria is greater than the entire population of Ghana.

This I have seen.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by bantilosha: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hendrixky:

But this your words are point
Nobody is talking about family, but if your female relatives are like most females, then this post applies to their boyfriends and those in their friendzone.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by bantilosha: 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hendrixky:

But this your words are on point

Mod should please move this to front page

Ogbeni almost all Nigeria women have this mentality

It is left for us to let them know that we are smart

exactly. So they have to change or they we all stay single, and nak anytime we want

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by englishmart(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Nigerian men would not listen. The number of simps in Nigeria is greater than the entire population of Ghana.

This I have seen.
You didn't see anything, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by satandeterrible: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Facts upon facts.
Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by advanceDNA: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
If u forget anything for this guy post...no forget this line....

"The same people who claim they do you a favor by giving you sex are the same people that complain if you cum fast.... Why the complaints, I thought the sex was just for my satisfaction, I thought you didn't need it"

# antimanipulation

25 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by marlow1962(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
No dy call them men, if u dy call Dem men e dy vex me angry
They call dem boys, cus Dem be boys. Any guy wer woman fit manipulate na very stupid boy.

14 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by Senkasa(m): 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
2k each for the first female monikers that will make a comment without being emotional.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by SporaD8: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2023
"What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda ." LMAO!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by Crampyblood(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2023
englishmart:
Men, avoid female friendships or minimize it as much as possible. This helps you avoid so many troubles. Ladies have a way of utilizing men, especially weak men.

What I know, "men can live alone without having a lady. Most ladies can't live alone and will always need a man"
Nowadays it is the opposite. Men have become super weak, behaving like they won't survive without women. Women, noticing this shift, tend to exploit the weak men, since the one demanding is at the mercy of the supplier.

"Survival is for the fittest" Ladies take this saying literally. They can survive on weak men who have hopes of one day hitting but always receive hugs. Avoid hugs. It's a root for friend zone. Avoid being told someone else's story or her boyfriend's problems. Don't lend her your ears. Don't be her problem solver, her knight-in-shinning-amour. You have so much on your hands to take care of, a parasite shouldn't be one of them.

The sad story is that, there are more weak men than strong men. Women prefer weak guys, guys who can go out of their way to please them. They love nice guys for friendship, but once it's time for marriage, they settle for red pillers. Nice guys cant give them the protection, scolding and security they deserve. Haven't you wondered why it seems girls are more attracted to bad guys?

Avoid lending them money, most of them won't pay back. They see it as their entitlement. Don't take loans from them either. When you sense an unpleasant attitude from them, speak out, don't mind how they would feel. They may hate you for speaking your mind, but that's not a problem at all. It saves you a lot.

Don't be a loser trying to make some irrationally entitled person win.
Most of them have just pvssy to offer.

They be like "the sex you're getting is it supposed to be for free? Won't I maintain the pvssy?
The same people who claim they do you a favor by giving you sex are the same people that complain if you cum fast. Why the complaints, I thought the sex was just for my satisfaction, I thought you didn't need it.

Don't fall for their manipulations. Be wise. What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda.

nice piece..

Men should know better!

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by JOACHINpedro: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2023
Senkasa:
2k each for the first female monikers that will make a comment without being emotional.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by ForestHill: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2023
I get your point. But I still need female friends in my life. All my life I've been the man alone kind of guy; I rarely socialize, my body count is scanty, of recent I come to realize that my antisocial behaviour is affecting my entire health. I'm a Nursing student, I give out realistic and great relationship advice, but when it comes to my situation I get depleted of my own words.

Do I still need female friends around me?

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by Robertgreene1(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2023
Interesting
Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by advanceDNA: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2023
ForestHill:
I get your point. But I still needs female friends in my life. All my life I've been the man alone kind of guy; I rarely socialize, my body count is scanty, of recent I come to realize that my antisocial behaviour is affecting my entire health. I'm a Nursing student, I give out realistic and great relationship advice, but when it comes to my situation I get depleted of my own words.

This thread is not for you....ur penís is till doing plenty of your thinking for you

7 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by advanceDNA: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

Boss, sorry for intruding but could you help me with something. Anything, I'm in a tight corner currently, make I use am eat, get strength go find side hustle for the day.
PS: this is not a joke
UBA

U ddnt get the vawulence of senkasa post so u think its an opportunity to beg..... the guy is just throwing jabs at women...he doesnt have intention of giving anybody 2k
Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by JOACHINpedro: 10:00am On Feb 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

U ddnt get the vawulence of senkasa post so u think its an opportunity to beg..... the guy is just throwing jabs at women...he doesnt have intention of giving anybody 2k
Chai!
Omo, hunger bad
Anyways unquote my details
advanceDNA
Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by eventainment(m): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2023
True talk. Kill sex drives and you become to see clearly

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by henndukwe18: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2023
I thought ladies flirt with red pillars and marry SIMPs, now u re saying d opposite

8 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by seanwilliam(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2023
Gents, if you can control your sexual urge, trust me, you’re total free from women’s manipulations

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by MMempire(m): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2023
Nice one @OP.
Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by ForestHill: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

This thread is not for you....ur penís is till doing plenty of your thinking for you
Man, I'm no kid; I've been in the game for long. I wouldn't be going around with redpill tag on my forehead. Its a faceless space
Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by advanceDNA: 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
ForestHill:
Man, I'm no kid; I've been in the game for long. I wouldn't be going around with redpill tag on my forehead. Its a faceless space

No part of my comment called u a kid....
Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by englishmart(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Crampyblood:
nice piece..

Men should know better!
Exactly, bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by SMOGnow: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
henndukwe18:
I thought ladies flirt with red pillars and marry SIMPs, now u re saying d opposite
Ladies prefer red pillers for marriage bro.
Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by SMOGnow: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
seanwilliam:
Gents, if you can control your sexual urge, trust me, you’re total free from women’s manipulations
very true bro

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by SMOGnow: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
ForestHill:
I get your point. But I still needs female friends in my life. All my life I've been the man alone kind of guy; I rarely socialize, my body count is scanty, of recent I come to realize that my antisocial behaviour is affecting my entire health. I'm a Nursing student, I give out realistic and great relationship advice, but when it comes to my situation I get depleted of my own words.

Just understand that women aren't your priorities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by SMOGnow: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
eventainment:
True talk. Kill sex drives and you become to see clearly
exactly

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by SMOGnow: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
SporaD8:
"What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda ."
LMAO!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / I Officially Want An Nl Romance,single Guys Only. / Ladies,when Did U Have Your First Boyfriend????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.