Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. (4995 Views)

7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Why Men Must Zip Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by SMOGnow: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=ForestHill post=120951592] I get your point. But I still needs female friends in my life. All my life I've been the man alone kind of guy; I rarely socialize, my body count is scanty, of recent I come to realize that my antisocial behaviour is affecting my entire health. I'm a Nursing student, I give out realistic and great relationship advice, but when it comes to my situation I get depleted of my own words.

Do I still need female friends around me?

[uote]you are asocial and not antisocial

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by kelspinall(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2023
real talk ✍️

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by Philosopher1979: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
ForestHill:
I get your point. But I still needs female friends in my life. All my life I've been the man alone kind of guy; I rarely socialize, my body count is scanty, of recent I come to realize that my antisocial behaviour is affecting my entire health. I'm a Nursing student, I give out realistic and great relationship advice, but when it comes to my situation I get depleted of my own words.

Do I still need female friends around me?

The issue is u need to redefine your friendship with them and not end it.
U need to be the leader around them

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by ForestHill: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Philosopher1979:

The issue is u need to redefine your friendship with them and not end it.
U need to be the leader around them
Thanks for getting my point.
Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by englishmart(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by englishmart(m): 1:52am On Feb 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by SMOGnow: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
SMOGnow:
Just understand that women aren't your priorities
Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
englishmart:
Men, avoid female friendships or minimize it as much as possible. This helps you avoid so many troubles. Ladies have a way of utilizing men, especially weak men.

What I know, "men can live alone without having a lady. Most ladies can't live alone and will always need a man"
Nowadays it is the opposite. Men have become super weak, behaving like they won't survive without women. Women, noticing this shift, tend to exploit the weak men, since the one demanding is at the mercy of the supplier.

"Survival is for the fittest" Ladies take this saying literally. They can survive on weak men who have hopes of one day hitting but always receive hugs. Avoid hugs. It's a root for friend zone. Avoid being told someone else's story or her boyfriend's problems. Don't lend her your ears. Don't be her problem solver, her knight-in-shinning-amour. You have so much on your hands to take care of, a parasite shouldn't be one of them.

The sad story is that, there are more weak men than strong men. Women prefer weak guys, guys who can go out of their way to please them. They love nice guys for friendship, but once it's time for marriage, they settle for red pillers. Nice guys cant give them the protection, scolding and security they deserve. Haven't you wondered why it seems girls are more attracted to bad guys?

Avoid lending them money, most of them won't pay back. They see it as their entitlement. Don't take loans from them either. When you sense an unpleasant attitude from them, speak out, don't mind how they would feel. They may hate you for speaking your mind, but that's not a problem at all. It saves you a lot.

Don't be a loser trying to make some irrationally entitled person win.
Most of them have just pvssy to offer.

They be like "the sex you're getting is it supposed to be for free? Won't I maintain the pvssy?
The same people who claim they do you a favor by giving you sex are the same people that complain if you cum fast. Why the complaints, I thought the sex was just for my satisfaction, I thought you didn't need it.

Don't fall for their manipulations. Be wise. What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda.

you are smart.Na this kind reasoning I like.i ask one of my female friend what she thinks about me, she said i dont give money, .I happy die.e sweet me die.U must be worth my 10naira as a lady
Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by englishmart(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
you are smart.Na this kind reasoning I like.i ask one of my female friend what she thinks about me, she said i dont give money, .I happy die.e sweet me die.U must be worth my 10naira as a lady
When you're not owing her? She's not serious.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by bantilosha: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2023
grin
Re: Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important. by KAM3KAZI: 10:05am On Feb 23, 2023
englishmart:

What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda.

Who ever manufactured this saying has an infinite amount of oil on his head 😄

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birthday Gifts And Relationships / Spec / Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.