Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? (1555 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / German Woman Yet To Have Sex Aged 36 Has Successfully AUCTIONED Her Virginity / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by justyhere: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Is it possible that my boyfriend loves me?

He doesn’t remember details about me, doesn’t remember our anniversary or my birthday. He doesn’t post my pictures on social media but he claims to be proud of me.

Yesterday was Val, no gift, no calls or text the whole day.

How can I deal with this?
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by Franzinni: 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
You deserve a better man ... If you stay too long with those type of guys, you will soon think whatever he does is normal.... Love is shown not spoken.

If he is not showing it... Then you have your answer.

But my advice is to start to limit your contact with him and just be forming too busy to even communicate(actually get busy on your goals and dreams) in a way that you don't have time for anything else ... And from his reaction you will know the content of his heart.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by advanceDNA: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
justyhere:

He doesn’t remember details about me, doesn’t remember our anniversary or my birthday. He doesn’t post my pictures on social media but he claims to be proud of me.

some pple are not too conventionally expressive of their emotion towards their partner.....so its possible for a man not to post u on facebook or whatsapp and still love u....
Still they will for sure have their ways of showing love that is unique to their behavior and u will have gotten used and also come to appreciate

For example....if ur boyfriend is an introvert or a loner, or all this semi or partial autistic fellows, his behavior shouldnt be surprising

But if he's an extrovert, a social media person, that is all over the place...then he's playing you if his non-expressive behavior is towards u alone.......jappaaaa...life is too short too spend it someone that is not worth it.....

In 2023...pple dont break up officially again.... u just leave the person in the relationship to be dating themselves... incase their head correct later or they win 300million £ lottery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by Hendrixky: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
Op don't be carried away by all those romantic nonsense

Some men don't show it

If you are smart enough there are other ways you will detect it if he loves you or not

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by Sweetvie: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

some pple are not too conventionally expressive of their emotion towards their partner..... still they will have their ways of showing love that is unique to their behavior and u will have gotten used and also come to appreciate

For example....if ur boyfriend is an introvert or a loner, or all this semi or partial autistic fellows, his behavior shouldnt be surprising

But if he's an extrovert, a social media person, that is all over the place...then he's playing you if non- expressive behavior is towards u alone...jappaaaa...life is too short too spend it someone that is not worth it.....

In 2023...pple dont break up officially again.... u just leave the person in the relationship to be dating themselves... incase their head correct later or they win 300million £ lottery

Well said!
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by justyhere: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
So what are these other ways?
Hendrixky:
Op don't be carried away by all those romantic nonsense

Some men don show it

If you are smart enough there are other ways you will detect it if he loves you or not
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by Latty88(f): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
justyhere:

It’s true some men don’t fancy all these romantic stuffs but no matter what will express their love for you one way or the other in your day to day life.

Is he always there for you? Does he keep communications between both of you open and consistent, does he surprises you with gifts, is he proud to walk with you on the road? And many other qualities you can look out for in him.

You can deduce if he is into you or not
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by jaxxy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
He doesn't love u.

Bt even if by any chance he actually loves u it doesn't matter much if he can't express it and behaves cold as ice.

a girl once gave me that unexpressive love crap I disassociated myself from the bullshit asap. I don't care if she loves me or not cos it doesn't matte to me when its not shown and I have to be asking myself dumb questions.
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by Philosopher1979: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

It might be he has poor social skills and is extremely intoverted. Either that or he doesnt love u
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Love is practical expression and not just saying it. A man that truly loves a woman will remember important dates like her birthday, their anniversary and even valentine.
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by Chukwudiajibo(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Very possible, a guy who call u all the time doesnt mean he Loves u, he might be calling u all the time to convince and make u feel comfortable, just to use that avenue and dump you later after using you
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by Ballzproblem2: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chukwudiajibo:
Very possible, a guy who call u all the time doesnt mean he Loves u, he might be calling u all the time to convince and make u feel comfortable, just to use that avenue and dump you later after using you
this comment no get Head or tail
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by frozen70(f): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2023
justyhere:

Some men are more romantic than others

But at least if he claim he loves you, let him prove it in any way
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by vincenteger: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2023
No call, no gift, no text. My dear times are hard, if he doesn't do any of these try and teach him by doing them.

Just keep waiting as your name implies
JUSTyHERE (waiting for my bf to do the needful)
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by kelspinall(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
something is wrong..but i will not say it ...but know it that something is wrong
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by tobby20: 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dem don initiate am to Redpill gang
Omo na wa o
But why did you attract that kind of person
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by Mrscarter(f): 6:38am On Mar 03, 2023
justyhere:

Social media isnt important. I would rather privacy than the whole world know my business. Gifts are just material things they don't equal love. None of those things don't mean he dont love you. Some men do not care for frivolities etc. Maybe he is serious man. That can be a gud thing
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by Mrscarter(f): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2023
justyhere:

Did u gift him for Valentine's?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me / If You Were Born From 1979-1999, Then You've Probably Used These Nokia Phones / Valentine Is In The Air!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.