Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual (1945 Views)

Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) / See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual by gaymanuel: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Re: One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual by Lunja: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual by gaymanuel: 8:03am On Mar 02, 2023
undecided
Re: One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual by Pells1: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Magnoliaa is a known lesbian grin
Re: One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual by Goodlady(f): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2023
gaymanuel:
wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8VGXfPrB6Y&t=136s
You no get life. I hand you over to brutal guys that rape both yansh and anus.
Re: One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual by gaymanuel: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Goodlady:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual by Messi1997: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
I'm back,I will send you to oblivion
Re: One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual by AndroidAI(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
Notorioustroll,

Imagine these lovely creatures
Re: One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual by Notorioustroll: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Those who raped you and those that you raped will soon revisit you.

Do want me to keep brutalizing you? It's because I pity your miserable life that I spare you
Re: One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual by Notorioustroll: 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
AndroidAI:
Notorioustroll,

Imagine these lovely creatures
Yes, like your worthless mother who is like a blonde in a mental home.
Re: One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual by AndroidAI(m): 6:49am On Mar 26, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Yes, like your worthless mother who is like a blonde in a mental home.

Thanks so much for starting my day with an orgasm cheesy

You are now sounding frustrated.

Please don't give up.

Thebadpolitician left me and since then I have been bored.

I am glad you have taken the mantle.

My babe kiss
Re: One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual by Notorioustroll: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2023
AndroidAI:

Thanks so much for starting my day with an orgasm cheesy

You are now sounding frustrated.

Please don't give up.

Thebadpolitician left me and since then I have been bored.

I am glad you have taken the mantle.

My babe kiss
I have told you several times that damage control doesn't work on me but you can't understand because your chronic Alzheimer's has blockade all your mental faculties to understand.

You don't need to tell me you are getting orgasm. How many times would you tell me? Fear and shame wouldn't let you accept defeat in peace grin

We didn't start it this way with you. We started by who will bow out. You are already bowing out but you don't want to accept and be laughed at cheesy

Go and tell what I just quoted to grade 2 and they may believe your crap but certainly not on nairaland. grin
Re: One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual by gaymanuel: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2023
Messi1997:
I'm back,I will send you to oblivion

undecided undecided undecided
Re: One Gay, One Lesbian And One Bisexual by Goodlady(f): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Those who raped you and those that you raped will soon revisit you.

Do want me to keep brutalizing you? It's because I pity your miserable life that I spare you
Get a life

(1) (Reply)

GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In? / Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities / Was He Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.