Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities (1945 Views)

10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. / Lagos/Ibadan Girls And Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by saucekid(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2007
Girls are like Internet virus,
they enter ur life,
scan ur pocket,
transfer money,
Edit ur mind,
Download their problems,
Delete ur smile &
hang u 4ever!!!! so be careful
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2007
Trash, guys are similar to HE GOATS, they can't control the nonsense between their legs.
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by omega25red(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ poster

LMAO that is funny grin grin grin true in some cases
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by Joey82(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2007
@thoniaslim,

that nonsense btw their legs keeps ur world going grin grin grin
true or false?
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by saucekid(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

Trash, guys are similar to HE GOATS, they can't control the nonsense between their legs.

what nonsense? is it the majic stick? grin grin

Joey82:

@thoniaslim,

that nonsense between their legs keeps your world going grin grin grin
true or false?

nna,you just took the words out of my mouth

oya ladies, defend yourself as if wetin i talk no be true
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by Busta(f): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ TOPIC

Yeah rite!
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by tommyex(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2007
funny post and replies
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by saucekid(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2007
Busta:

@ TOPIC

Yeah rite!

you concur or you still dey form say na lie?
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by Busta(f): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2007
saucekid:

you concur or you still dey form say na lie?

don't concur!

if u've got virus then try using anti virus protection. . like the Norton Anti-Virus Protection.
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by saucekid(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2007
Busta:

don't concur!

if u've got virus then try using anti virus protection. . like the Norton Anti-Virus Protection.
naaa, norton is wacked but nice try at changing the subject

y'all have same similarities like the internet virus
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by Joey82(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2007
saucekid:

naaa, norton is wacked but nice try at changing the subject

y'all have same similarities like the internet virus

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by saucekid(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ joey

na true na
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by uspry1(f): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2007
If you feel that way girls and viruses are great similiarities, then why you accept to invite them into your life?

Why cannot you protect yourself from temptation?
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by saucekid(m): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2007
uspry1:

If you feel that way girls and viruses are great similiarities, then why you accept to invite them into your life?

Why cannot you protect yourself from temptation?

do you invite a virus to ur system or it just enters illegally?

anyways sha, when they enter, they've already bypassed all anti virus known to man
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by uspry1(f): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2007
No i don't want invite any diseased ones such viruses into my life! Who cares about bypassed all antiviruses---just use my spiritual warfare prayer to battle against evil!!! There are plenty of kill viruses (894,000 viruses, malware, spyware, trojan, worm, etc.).

Give plenty of love/affectionate without violence, why not? Work out any misunderstanding communication breakthrough to restore the relationship.

Number one key is communication, communication, communication!
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by saucekid(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2007
uspry1:

No i don't want invite any diseased ones such viruses into my life! Who cares about bypassed all antiviruses---just use my spiritual warfare prayer to battle against evil!!! There are plenty of kill viruses (894,000 viruses, malware, spyware, trojan, worm, etc.).

Give plenty of love/affectionate without violence, why not? Work out any misunderstanding communication breakthrough to restore the relationship.

Number one key is communication, communication, communication!

communication does absolutely nothing when we've gotten to these points

scan your pocket,
transfer money,
Edit your mind,
Download their problems

in this case,the guy is done for
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by sylvao2000(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

Can you stay without that you called nonsense l guess your guy prove that as nonsense to you, shame on that smelling mouth of urs you open to call nonsense, idiot angry
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by uspry1(f): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2007
Boys are like Jello
They wiggle your life
Elecify your body
Weaken your mind
Hook up your lust
Dump your loved ones
Thirst for more 4ever!!! Be Careful your weaken temptation!!!
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2007
Someone posted this quote on my facebook wall and have decided to share it with your
[b]1. Men are like , Laxatives , They irritate the sh%* out of you.
2. Men are like , Bananas , The older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like , Weather , Nothing can be done to change them.
4. Men are like , Blenders , You need one, but you're not quite sure why.
5. Men are like , Chocolate Bars Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
6. Men are like .Commercials , You can't believe a word they say.
7. Men are like Department Stores , Their clothes are always 1/2 off.
8. Men are like , Government Bonds , They take soooooooo long to mature.
9. Men are like , Mascara , They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
10. Men are like , Popcorn , They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
11. Men are like , Snowstorms You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
12. Men are like , Lava Lamps Fun to look at, but not very bright.
13. Men are like Parking Spots , All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped[/b]
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by saucekid(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ moodylady,

thank God you know all these but you gals still remain viruses to use

women are like cappucino-they warm ur heart,leave you thirsting for more
women are like sale people-they never tell you the risks involved
women are like sign posts-they seem near but actually you still have a long way to go
women are like bees-the honey is tempting but the sting is deadly
women are like tornadoes-you never know where and when one will hit

i'm sure i have countered you cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by ima1(f): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Someone posted this quote on my facebook wall and have decided to share it with your
1. Men are like , Laxatives , They irritate the sh%* out of you.
5. Men are like , Chocolate Bars Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
11. Men are like , Snowstorms You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
13. Men are like Parking Spots , All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped

thank you i agree 100%
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by rachiwise(f): 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2007
Yes men be afraid of WOMEN, we dey dangerous oooo wink

No try us becos u do wound. tongue

Apele we don show u guys now u guys r like a child that just got burnt by fire,run back home to ur dear mothers,sorry tongue
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:23am On Oct 18, 2007
@Joey82 and saucekid

Lol grin, ok i admit its not nonsense, but i just feel comparing girls to viruses is insulting. so i attacked back.

sylvao2000:

Can you stay without that you called nonsense l guess your guy prove that as nonsense to you, shame on that smelling mouth of urs you open to call nonsense, idiot angry

Hey, hey, look ain't got no time to exchange words with you, cause all your looking for is some attention and your not worth it. sauce kid insulted ladies, and i replied back. every other person that responded to my post, did it politely. but you go ahead to call me an idiot, if you got a problem with my statement go jump into the lake. cus ain't going to insult you back,peeps like you ain't just worth the stress. so if you want to keep ranting, be my guest.
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by sylvao2000(m): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

Hey, hey, look ain't got no time to exchange words with you, cause all your looking for is some attention and your not worth it. sauce kid insulted ladies, and i replied back. every other person that responded to my post, did it politely. but you go ahead to call me an idiot, if you got a problem with my statement go jump into the lake. cus ain't going to insult you back,peeps like you ain't just worth the stress. so if you want to keep ranting, be my guest.

Got no time for you,  work to do,
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by Joey82(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2007
Hey peeps (sylvao vs thoniaslim), dont pick up quarels here, this thread is been interesting since the begining, dont spoil it 4 us oo. angry
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by efuah(f): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2007
Joey82:

Hey peeps (sylvao vs thoniaslim), don't pick up quarels here, this thread is been interesting since the begining, don't spoil it 4 us oo. angry
huh? huh?? tell them for me o! sylvao, why are u like this? can't u for once go ur way without attacking someone's contribution and why the insult? omg! i don tire for ur matter o angry

Thonia pls dnt pay attention i beg of u, forgive him ok wink
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by saucekid(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2007
rachiwise:

No try us because u do wound. tongue

Apele we don show u guys now u guys r like a child that just got burnt by fire,run back home to your dear mothers,sorry tongue

una dangerous abi? just confirmed my suspicion and threads

scientifically and medically, viruses are dangerous, now rachiwise just confirmed this thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by Easybaby(f): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2007
@saucekid, but you're addicted to the viruse tongue tongue tongue

laughing my fucking ass off grin grin grin
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by saucekid(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2007
@ easybabe,

how did you know that? shocked grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by Easybaby(f): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2007
saucekid, how you dey . . .thanks for your wishes to me grin
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by Busta(f): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

1. Men are like , Laxatives , They irritate the sh%* out of you.
13. Men are like Parking Spots , All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped

150% correct!
Re: Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities by saucekid(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2007
@ easybabe,

you are welcome jare my dear, how was the gbedu na? cheesy cheesy sorry i couldn't make it

anyways sha, girls are still DA VIRUS OOOOOOOOO grin grin

because a girl like una don confirm am

rachiwise:

No try us because u do wound. tongue

Apele we don show u guys now u guys r like a child that just got burnt by fire,run back home to your dear mothers,sorry tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know That Someone Loves You / My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast / Should I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.