Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) (58513 Views)

Rivers Rally: PDP Asks Permission To Use Adokiye Stadium / Tinubu Throws Campaign Council Into Crisis; Lalong Threatens To Resign - THISDAY / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by drlateef: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2023
Nonsense!!! What exactly are Obi supporters thinking for God sake? This man was excited and happy and waa jubilating. He wanted to be in that state while anthem was read. But chose to listen to Oshiomole. What’s wrong in that? You people are losers. Just accept it and go back to your biafla.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Darkjudge24: 7:24am On Feb 16, 2023
chibrolex:
Tinubu is a disgrace to black race.....God forbid
your father reach Tinubu shoe lace abi na to type rubbish for nairaland naim be ur destiny?
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by ufotunang: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2023
Caramia2020:
Smiling, you can't cheat nature. I won't retire at home, I must sleep in Aso Villa. grin grin grin grin
.. hahaha..he wants to turn aso rock to his retirement home

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by stuffs2002: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Which part of the Constitution says you can't throw your hands in the air, during recitation of the national anthem?

Don't mind ignorant IPOB
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sirjamo: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2023
Atlantis585:

Here they come ooo

I knew that it won’t be long before one useless BATstards rears his ugly head.

Not sure why you did not add that no part of the constitution prevents him from dancing his Buga music during national anthem.

You guys are the real problem with Nigeria and consequently do not deserve to even open your filthy mouths when issues of great importance are being discussed.

Spits!
Oloriburuku, Mpurumirin addict, Obingo Slowpoke. Which miserable issue of importance an ipob terrorist like you can discuss?
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sirjamo: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2023
adolfHitler1934:
One of his idiotic senseless fuuls sighted.

Una no dey shame?
Your grandfather na fuul
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sirjamo: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2023
Hessem:

Make una come see the first idiot oooooo.
I just don't know what to say.

When u go for a national assignment,when national anthem is on,put your two hands in the air. Olodo
Your father idiot. Useless ipob terrorist
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by ufotunang: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Which part of the Constitution says you can't throw your hands in the air, during recitation of the national anthem?
...the agbado Constitution permits one to raise hands up in the air during recitation of the national anthem

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sirjamo: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2023
Easy5265:

Won de, oloshi.
baba e oloshi
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Atlantis585: 7:35am On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Oloriburuku, Mpurumirin addict, Obingo Slowpoke. Which miserable issue of importance an ipob terrorist like you can discuss?

My social status and standing won’t permit me to go beyond what I have already said to you product of prostitution.

Have a beautiful day, my dear friend grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by NwaliE01: 7:35am On Feb 16, 2023
If you're supporting this man, you're very heartless.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sirjamo: 7:38am On Feb 16, 2023
Atlantis585:

My social status and standing won’t permit me to go beyond what I have already said to you product of prostitution.

Have a beautiful day, my dear friend grin
You dey crase, baby factory rat
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Franking: 7:40am On Feb 16, 2023
Senile old goat that won't go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 7:41am On Feb 16, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu is sound and healthier than you. grin

All of you that believe the only way to market your Obi is to assasinate Tinubu's character and create a wrong impression about his age and health to people, I pray you all suffer the same terrible misinformation about you (and even worse) at the pinnacle of your success.

Shut up urchin, whatever u support must surely come to you, good or bad, ndi otu ekwensu

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by emkz: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2023
Ombudsman1:

SON, YOU MAY CHOSE TO CALL THESE UTTER JABBERWOCKY MUMBOJUMBO, METAPHORICAL STATEMENTS THATS UP TO YOU.

THOSE WITH WELL FUNCTIONING FRONTAL LOBES VERY WELL KNOW THAT THESE ARE NOT SAYINGS OF A SOUND MIND AND EVEN IN COMEDY, METAPHORS ARE VERY WELL RELATABLE.

HERE'S A REAL METAPHOR FOR YOU.

TINUBU CANNOT HOLD A CANDLE TO OBI grin

I am not your son please.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by extol1(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Don't try to sound stupid. Even Buhari can't make this kind of mistake

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by nairanaira12: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:

Since rhe constitution doesn't go against it, why did oshiomole ask him to bring down his hands? Because his action is improper, right?

You just prove yourself to be a cursed person

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by inegbedion30210: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2023
Waiting for ihordspy to come and break it down for us 🙄Waiting for ihordspy to come and break it down for us 🙄...

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by naturefellow(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2023
JealousCobra:

The shame is becoming unbearable for the urchin🤣🤣

He won't respond to you for now😃😃
breakfast is served

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by nairanaira12: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2023
Dialpad:
Keep crying .... someone that his picture will be hung in every office in the country including yours reading this.

February 25 is just around the corner

That will be because majority of Nigerians are daft, including you

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Harmless1b(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by emkz: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2023
amstamon:

What are you even saying? In your own thinking, can there be joy in a forest? Cos I don't get what point you were trying to make here.
Has there ever been joy in the forest? Even your book says 'In the forest of NO joy'.
Imagine someone using the word "forest" to A state that is surrounded by river.
Baba, na "rivers of joy I know ohh, and not forest of joy grin

Now you know.

A forest indicates a place of luxuriating growth, multitude of different species of plants and animals, and a place of replenishment, just like a river.

"Forest of joy" could mean multitude or large expanse of joy, employment and luxuriating growth.

Those who want to criticize him can criticize him on other things like some attempted to do above, but not on this.

I also get it that many people have preconcieved opinions that Bola Tinubu is a drug dealer (without clear proof), insane, old and close to his grave. They are also too quick to want to find fault in anything he says or does. That is why they are too quick to jump and attack before pausing to ask questions.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by ORIAYO70(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Defending the indefensible. You guys are pathetic.
Oya defend licking the mic and bulaba and a town hall and gazella garagara.

Shameless lots

It's me that's shameless? Ok
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by emkz: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2023
JoeyNaza:

The blindspotted analysts have arrived. All these unrelated balderdash can't hide the fact that you are pushing a senile old man into Aso Rock.

Being senile at old age is normal, what is abnormal is that well able bodied young people are supporting this show of shame.

I don't know who you are pushing. If you claim we are abnormal for supporting our preference, then we accept it.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:

Who is talking about constitution? We are talking about all the signs of old age-related mental decline (dementia) and Parkinsonism

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by MrColdsweat: 8:04am On Feb 16, 2023
Curious345:
He also produced a massive gaffe in gombe rally.

Why aren't you people talking about it? That gombe gaffe was worst than the Bulaaba saga
Please gist us cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sirjamo: 8:04am On Feb 16, 2023
nairanaira12:

Since rhe constitution doesn't go against it, why did oshiomole ask him to bring down his hands? Because his action is improper, right?

You just prove yourself to be a cursed person
Everyone in your family house is cursed beyond redemption, starting from your miserable father
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Sirjamo: 8:06am On Feb 16, 2023
extol1:

Don't try to sound stupid. Even Buhari can't make this kind of mistake
You that sounds foolish, what is mistake here?
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu is sound and healthier than you. grin

All of you that believe the only way to market your Obi is to assasinate Tinubu's character and create a wrong impression about his age and health to people, I pray you all suffer the same terrible misinformation about you (and even worse) at the pinnacle of your success.

This a very useless prayer. Old age and illnesses associated with it is normal. It is a human thing. If you find yourself in such situation please go and rest. Retire and rest. Don't insist you must rule over 200m people because it's your turn without an iota of care about what is good for the nation
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Dialpad: 8:08am On Feb 16, 2023
That includes your miserable mom too ....

nairanaira12:

That will be because majority of Nigerians are daft, including you
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by DKM123: 8:14am On Feb 16, 2023
There is nothing APC hasn't bastardized.

Even our National Anthem has been made a laughing stock by a supposed Presidential aspirant yet civilised people and the so called intellectuals are pretending to blind and deaf and are pushing this disaster to Nigerians amidst all the suffering and wailings of the common man.

Posterity will judge you all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) / LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.