Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) (58534 Views)

Rivers Rally: PDP Asks Permission To Use Adokiye Stadium / Tinubu Throws Campaign Council Into Crisis; Lalong Threatens To Resign - THISDAY / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Hendrixky: 6:34am On Feb 16, 2023
It will never be well with the people and the family of the people trying to this man go to aso rock

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by albanikeh001: 6:34am On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Which part of the Constitution says you can't throw your hands in the air, during recitation of the national anthem?

Just listen to the vomit coming out of your mouth. And you call yourself a reasonable Nigerian Ur type of personality cannot be found amongst noble men

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by BTCog: 6:35am On Feb 16, 2023
The most difficult work in Nigeria is "defending Tinubu" yet, some people have chosen that as their job.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by shantti(m): 6:35am On Feb 16, 2023
Urchins are really abnormal. WTF is this

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by adolfHitler1934: 6:38am On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Which part of the Constitution says you can't throw your hands in the air, during recitation of the national anthem?
One of his idiotic senseless fuuls sighted.

Una no dey shame?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Juanmike(m): 6:40am On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
Here we go.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Ombudsman1: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

I think what you need is to learn how to think.

You are used to "Rivers of joy", someone played with words and said "Rivers will be a forest of joy". Instead of you to think and even use the internet, you come online to say it is a gaffe.

Education goes beyond being able to read and write, but being able to apply knowledge through thinking and doing.

I watched Tinubu's engagement at the Nigerian Economic Summit Group, and it became clear why he doesn't talk to the media. Tinubu is way too intelligent than the average politician. His clarity of thought is so impressive and he thinks ahead of your time.

There is a book: "In the Forest of No Joy: The Congo-Océan Railroad and the Tragedy of French Colonialism by J. P. Daughton". You can see where the phrase "forest of joy" comes from.

Before you criticize Tinubu, at least have above average intelligence.

I AM APOLITICAL BUT SEEING YOU SPEW THIS TRASH, I HAD A GOOD GOOD LAUGH.
THE BOOK YOU MENTIONED ABOVE, IN THE FOREST OF NO JOY CAPTURES IN VIVID DETAIL THE EXPERIENCES OF THE MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN WHO TOILED AND WORKED HARD ON THE RAILROAD.

IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY LINK TO THE SPEECH OF THAT CLOWN AND ITS A PURE GAFFE.

THE BALA BLUE GAFFE, IT ACTUALLY TURNED OUT THAT BALA BLUE IS A DRINK OF SOME SORT. I GUESS HE NEEDED TO DRINK THAT BADLY ON STAGE HENCE HE CRIED OUT "BALA BLUE". grin grin

STOP SEEING SENSE AND CRYPTIC KNOWLEDGE IN UTTER NONSENSE AND GIBBERISH.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by ORIAYO70(m): 6:45am On Feb 16, 2023
WibusJaga:

Plus... "Rivers will be a Forest of Joy" -- Tinubu grin

All these plenty gaffes are obvious signs of mental health decline. What Tinubu needs is to retire back to Iragbiji & rest.

Just imagine him addressing the United Nations. He will first lick the microphone, then start talking balablu bulaba & gazelle garagagara.
No be international disgrace be that? grin

Will U shut up..
U lied always
All things r doctored
You watch the debate between Obi fraud n Tinubu, U saw the clarity, if is mental state is bad as said, he will not withstand the election campaign duress
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by nedekid: 6:46am On Feb 16, 2023
Lemos14:
Foolish BAT supporters will soon come and say that's it's another alternative for putting your hands by your side only that it wasnt taught in Nigerian schools...foolish lots.
Dele alake will claim he was hailing the national anthem in a Lagos traditional style.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by kindlyheart: 6:46am On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:

grin angryI wonder ooo
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Thomasankara(m): 6:46am On Feb 16, 2023
[/color]this man is just trying to impress people that he's fit, you don't need all these please[color=#770077]
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by yusluvad(m): 6:47am On Feb 16, 2023
It's now obvious that Sanwo-olu is Tinubu's house boy and errand boy. He left his job as Lagos governor and started doing call boy for Tinubu all around Nigeria. APC is a joke of a party...😊😊😊

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by History555: 6:51am On Feb 16, 2023
Imagine tinubu was lgbo or Hausa, afonja press will be om full trottle with all these insane exhibitions

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by emkz: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2023
Ombudsman1:

I AM APOLITICAL BUT SEEING YOU SPEW THIS TRASH, I HAD A GOOD GOOD LAUGH.
THE BOOK YOU MENTIONED ABOVE, IN THE FOREST OF NO JOY CAPTURES IN VIVID DETAIL THE EXPERIENCES OF THE MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN WHO TOILED AND WORKED HARD ON THE RAILROAD.

IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY LINK TO THE SPEECH OF THAT CLOWN AND ITS A PURE GAFFE.

THE BALA BLUE GAFFE, IT ACTUALLY TURNED OUT THAT BALA BLUE IS A DRINK OF SOME SORT. I GUESS HE NEEDED TO DRINK THAT BADLY ON STAGE HENCE HE CRIED OUT "BALA BLUE". grin grin

STOP SEEING SENSE AND CRYPTIC KNOWLEDGE IN UTTER NONSENSE AND GIBBERISH.

I was explicit enough to capture the metaphor which the submission stated clearly was not out of place as used by Tinubu.

I cannot school you on secondary school figures of speech please.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by ZombieSlayer1: 6:55am On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

You are used to "Rivers of joy", someone played with words and said "Rivers will be a forest of joy". Instead of you to think and even use the internet, you come online to say it is a gaffe.

Education goes beyond being able to read and write, but being able to apply knowledge through thinking and doing.

I watched Tinubu's engagement at the Nigerian Economic Summit Group, and it became clear why he doesn't talk to the media. Tinubu is way too intelligent than the average politician. His clarity of thought is so impressive and he thinks ahead of your time.

There is a book: "In the Forest of No Joy: The Congo-Océan Railroad and the Tragedy of French Colonialism by J. P. Daughton". You can see where the phrase "forest of joy" comes from.

Defending the indefensible. You guys are pathetic.
Oya defend licking the mic and bulaba and a town hall and gazella garagara.

Shameless lots

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by emkz: 6:56am On Feb 16, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Shameless lots

Elections are 9 days away. We shall know the shameless lots afterwards.
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by ZombieSlayer1: 6:56am On Feb 16, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Will U shut up..
U lied always
All things r doctored
You watch the debate between Obi fraud n Tinubu, U saw the clarity, if is mental state is bad as said, he will not withstand the election campaign duress

Shameless lots

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Atlantis585: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

This man no go kill pesin with laugh ooo!

Kai!

Pesin papa and husband disgracing himself every opportunity he gets.

And yet some idiotic BATstards want to impose the senile olodo on the rest of us.

Even the Fighting Senator Remi Thiefnubbu wey be him wife don withdraw from all the embarrassment since.

God go punish all of una wey dey suffer and allow this man to embarrass himself like this everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by slowice(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2023
This man is suffering...his family ,associates,friends, thugs all hate him do much that they refuse to tell him the truth.greed have blinded them,they ve turned him to a mobile ATM.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Winters23: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2023
Lemos14:
Foolish BAT supporters will soon come and say that's it's another alternative for putting your hands by your side only that it wasnt taught in Nigerian schools...foolish lots.

One urchin trying to explain below

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Enemyofpeace: 7:05am On Feb 16, 2023
PNomsule:

Afterall your moniker says who u are ...
it still doesn't change the fact that you are an urchin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by everythinggirly(f): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2023
Too much drugs.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by amstamon: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

What are you even saying? In your own thinking, can there be joy in a forest? Cos I don't get what point you were trying to make here.
Has there ever been joy in the forest? Even your book says 'In the forest of NO joy'.
Imagine someone using the word "forest" to A state that is surrounded by river.
Baba, na "rivers of joy I know ohh, and not forest of joy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Atlantis585: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:

Here they come ooo

I knew that it won’t be long before one useless BATstards rears his ugly head.

Not sure why you did not add that no part of the constitution prevents him from dancing his Buga music during national anthem.

You guys are the real problem with Nigeria and consequently do not deserve to even open your filthy mouths when issues of great importance are being discussed.

Spits!

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by JealousCobra(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2023
naturefellow:
lhordspy, your attention is needed here. Garagara gazelle oloshi!

The shame is becoming unbearable for the urchin🤣🤣

He won't respond to you for now😃😃

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by DJInfluence: 7:12am On Feb 16, 2023
APC spokesperson: this video was doctored. The hands missed road and went up in the air. And lastly it was not during the singing of the national anthem. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by PNomsule: 7:13am On Feb 16, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
it still doesn't change the fact that you are an urchin

Your name tag for me doesn't define who I am but your name tag for/by yourself, now that's something. grin
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by asanausana91: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:
and which part says you must raise your two hands in the air?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2023
Sirjamo:

WOW..... First mumu arrives

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Ombudsman1: 7:20am On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

I was explicit enough to capture the metaphor which the submission stated clearly was not out of place as used by Tinubu.

I cannot school you on secondary school figures of speech please.

SON, YOU MAY CHOSE TO CALL THESE UTTER JABBERWOCKY MUMBOJUMBO, METAPHORICAL STATEMENTS THATS UP TO YOU.

THOSE WITH WELL FUNCTIONING FRONTAL LOBES VERY WELL KNOW THAT THESE ARE NOT SAYINGS OF A SOUND MIND AND EVEN IN COMEDY, METAPHORS ARE VERY WELL RELATABLE.

HERE'S A REAL METAPHOR FOR YOU.

TINUBU CANNOT HOLD A CANDLE TO OBI grin

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by JoeyNaza: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2023
emkz:

The blindspotted analysts have arrived. All these unrelated balderdash can't hide the fact that you are pushing a senile old man into Aso Rock.

Being senile at old age is normal, what is abnormal is that well able bodied young people are supporting this show of shame.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo / Amotekun: Tinubu Faults South-West Governors & Malami / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.