Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Dating A Broke Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Broke Guy (2870 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Broke Guy by Upset700(f): 1:01am On Feb 16, 2023
This issue was actually asked by a close friend.
A friend of mine is in a relationship with her supposed best friend.she says he is everything she always wanted from a guy.he ticks all boxes.
But.....he is broke.
He just graduated and is waiting to serve.
The thing now is while he is waiting or even before graduating,he never had that hustling spirit like her.
He relies on family for everything.right now he stays in his family house...
When asked how what his future goals where,he said he didn't want to be pressured.
That he understands the need for money but doesn't see it as his happiness.
He seems very comfortable with where he is.
He is certain when he is done serving,he will get a job which we all know is on probability.
What she is asking is.. should she still stick around since he is just broke but still an amazing person or move on cus he screams lazy?

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by cumoverna: 1:04am On Feb 16, 2023
change is constant, a broke man today can drive toyota spider next month.

i don see many example of guys like this.

11 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 16, 2023
They have quickly judge the man and called the man lazy because he said he doesn’t want to be pressured.

If your friend can’t wait then she can leave

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by DispatcherLagos: 1:23am On Feb 16, 2023
Your friend or you?

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by Amarisco(f): 3:09am On Feb 16, 2023
Maybe she is content with the idea of suffer love, because that is beyond broke, that’s a broke ass nxgga mentality > it’s hopeless.
a broke man + a lazy man = pure doom.

As for me? I bind and cast such nonsense 🔥😂. Poverty should see me from afar and sprint in the opposite direction.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by InfernoNig: 3:14am On Feb 16, 2023
Everyman has his comfort zone.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy by jericco1(m): 4:12am On Feb 16, 2023
He's thinking like he is in primary school. He should leave his comfort zone and hustle

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by beezyblaze(m): 6:37am On Feb 16, 2023
It’s quite early, I’ll come back to this later in the day. smiley
Re: Dating A Broke Guy by Fiscus105(m): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2023
Upset700:
This issue was actually asked by a close friend.
A friend of mine is in a relationship with her supposed best friend.she says he is everything she always wanted from a guy.he ticks all boxes.
But.....he is broke.
He just graduated and is waiting to serve.
The thing now is while he is waiting or even before graduating,he never had that hustling spirit like her.
He relies on family for everything.right now he stays in his family house...
When asked how what his future goals where,he said he didn't want to be pressured.
That he understands the need for money but doesn't see it as his happiness.
He seems very comfortable with where he is.
He is certain when he is done serving,he will get a job which we all know is on probability.
What she is asking is.. should she still stick around since he is just broke but still an amazing person or move on cus he screams lazy?

Hope u know the different btw broke and pauper guy
Re: Dating A Broke Guy by JoeRizzla(m): 8:38am On Feb 16, 2023
You and your so called friend have already judge the guy as lazy guy but you and your kind are shouting " don't judge " slogan everywhere on social media when the situation turns on you, Entitled MF
Abeg my leather so soft❄️

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by 2times2(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2023
Na untill im use her run rituals... Easy money
Re: Dating A Broke Guy by pansophist(m): 8:50am On Feb 16, 2023
By ''everything she wants in a man''? do you mind explaining that phrase? and how old is he? then I can diagnose the situation at hand properly.

But hear this, you can know a man's destination/future by examining his past and present prospect. Has he ever worked a paid job before? Does he have any skills or handwork that he freelanced with?

Apart from his university education, what other ways does he makes money? If his parent cannot / will not subsist him, is he capable to fend for himself? How's his academic performance?

Hear this. His declaration that he will be employed after graduating is like a Christian declaring that he will enter heaven afterlife. Do you expect him to tell you that he may be lazy and docile? of course not. This is where facts play before love. Marriage is not fiction, it's real work.

The rent has to be paid, food will be eaten and kids must go to school. She will be pregnant one day and he will be the sole source of sustenance. The kids will need a father to look up to, and she will need a competent man by her side.

You can NOT bank on his declaration of assured employment after school. This is Nigeria. Also, it will be hell for her if he is less ambitious than her. Also, male insecurities may come into play.

Lots of women find it hard to respect a man they outearned, making it difficult for her to respect him, and also, making him insecure and lash out at any small provocation.

She should talk to her parents or anyone she respected that have a successful marriage, for guidance. When women are in love, they tend to make emotional decisions instead of logical ones, and this is where neutral counseling comes into play.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by JOACHINpedro: 9:05am On Feb 16, 2023
My kinda person. But the different is that I don't look at girls.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by Upset700(f): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2023
pansophist:
By ''everything she wants in a man''? do you mind explaining that phrase? and how old is he? then I can diagnose the situation at hand properly.

But hear this, you can know a man's destination/future by examining his past and present prospect. Has he ever worked a paid job before? Does he have any skills or handwork that he freelanced with?

Apart from his university education, what other ways does he makes money? If his parent cannot / will not subsist him, is he capable to fend for himself? How's his academic performance?

Hear this. His declaration that he will be employed after graduating is like a Christian declaring that he will enter heaven afterlife. Do you expect him to tell you that he may be lazy and docile? of course not. This is where facts play before love. Marriage is not fiction, it's real work.

The rent has to be paid, food will be eaten and kids must go to school. She will be pregnant one day and he will be the sole source of sustenance. The kids will need a father to look up to, and she will need a competent man by her side.

You can NOT bank on his declaration of assured employment after school. This is Nigeria. Also, it will be hell for her if he is less ambitious than her. Also, male insecurities may come into play.

Lots of women find it hard to respect a man they outearned, making it difficult for her to respect him, and also, making him insecure and lash out at any small provocation.

She should talk to her parents or anyone she respected that have a successful marriage, for guidance. When women are in love, they tend to make emotional decisions instead of logical ones, and this is where neutral counseling comes into play.
He should be 25 this year I guess.
There's nothing he does to make mOney according to her.
He has no skill and when asked what he would like to learn...he said he didn't have interest in any😂😂...I find this really funny and at the same time not funny cus she is actually thinking they would settle down together.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by marlow1962(m): 10:27am On Feb 16, 2023
Cap
Re: Dating A Broke Guy by Fahvvy: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2023
I'm guessing when your friend said "he is everything she wants in a guy", she also included character undecided...

I can't tell your friend what she should do, but listen to me...

The things that matter in the long run in marriage, in other words, the things that keep a marriage going successfully are the things that money cannot buy...

Pediatrics and woke kids in adult body wouldn't understand this, but I pray God gives you wisdom undecided...

See eh...
You can teach a grown man how to make money, but you can NEVER teach a grown man character undecided...

This is not to say that money isn't important, because blimey money is very important, however finding a person who ticks ALL your boxes is as rare as finding a unicorn...

Don't lose that for a hiccup that can be changed with time undecided...

Lastly, seek God's face on the matter...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2023
pansophist:

Nairaland ought to be paying you for your posts men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by nicerod(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2023
wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by Gadafii: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Make your friend no waste time to leave the broke boy, make he focus well

Your friend don already judge am to mean everything she wants except him being broke, how’s your friend sure he sees her as someone he wants to be with

No pressure the you g man, if you want to go please go because guy man no go beg you to stay like simps 😂😂😂😂

Na broke he broke he no kill person, make your friend find rich guys go front, when they get treated poorly by the supposed rich guys, they conclude all men are scum 😂😂

Very anyhow gender

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by Flora2Sweet: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Women... it's the he ticks all the box for me🤣

He has potentials at least
Re: Dating A Broke Guy by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
I’m a little bit older than that your boyfriend and I don’t have at the moment now but one thing I know is that I don’t know how to beg parents and siblings for money. If it is to work and earn to sustain myself and meet my needs, I no Dey beg. And funny enough I’m just starting university education. I Dey run my race for my lane and I don’t think too much of what my mates have achieved that I haven’t as I myself someone wishes to be in my position.

That’s why I don’t do this dating nonsense so one lady will not come and complicate my life, call me lazy and bring me on nairaland to discuss. May God not let any lady see us finish.

9 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by islamics(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Aswear. He keep dropping tips/advice back to back.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy by pansophist(m): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by Autobot05: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Baba no want pressure.. he's like me

Just that he should be working towards setting up one or two stuff to earn money ( for himself not for any girlfriend tho )

Na una type dey push guys into fraud or illegal ways to make money

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by akwesenana: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Does he weed? Very important.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Seconded!
Re: Dating A Broke Guy by DonroxyII: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Upset700:
He should be 25 this year I guess.
There's nothing he does to make mOney according to her.
He has no skill and when asked what he would like to learn...he said he didn't have interest in any😂😂...I find this really funny and at the same time not funny cus she is actually thinking they would settle down together.
There are two Different Type of Poverty:

Poverty of the Pocket

Poverty of the Brain :

Poverty of the Pocket can be easily Eliminated because verily it would vanish for a Hardworking Planned-Out Man ....

Poverty of the Brain is an Emotional Likeness for Poverty Oriented Ventures or Lack of Maturities to Pursue Monetary Values thus very Difficult to Alter because some people don't see some certain resources as Important ingredient to Life as such they have not been evolving or tapping their Faculty of Riches in their Brain ....

Also the Religion Indoctrinations of Vanity Upon Vanity is a very Popular Brainwashing Mantra to Keep some people Eternally Poor until Manna comes from Heaven ...

This is a Capitalism World, Beware of People with Poverty of the Brain cheesy ....

Almighty God is a Scientists and a Realist not a Spiritual Abracadabra if it is by Spiritualism Africa Would have been the World Best Continent!

Once all Human subscribes to this view we would all be Eternally liberated and Poverty would be Eliminated!

I Personally Keep Myself and My Homies at Armslength against People who are Poverty Oriented or Lacks Wealths Maturities... They Can be Infectious and You would be the Shoulder they wanna Wreck ... Fvck Leeches, they need Help But don't allow their Wrecks!

Fair-Money is not a Sin, Wealth is not Vanity Upon Vanity !

Poverty is Vanity Upon Vanity and a Mental Problem shocked .....

I'm an African, I wouldn't allow them to use the Spiritual Books Nor Economic Systems to Keep Me Poor ...The Same standards they brought to us is not the same standard they were Using grin ... Oyinbo Wey wise .. Dem dey Scam Us Back to Back grin

Money must be Made !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
pansophist:

I swear.

Baba say I swear grin

Stingy Seun go pay you, make I bend grin. I never see human being wey stingy reach seun before
Re: Dating A Broke Guy by Sonnobax15(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
undecided
Re: Dating A Broke Guy by Sixfeetbelle: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
InfernoNig:
Everyman has his comfort zone.

Stay too long in your comfort zone and watch poverty creep on you like a thief in the night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Broke Guy by Goodlady(f): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
My kinda person. But the different is that I don't look at girls.
Lai Muhammad
Re: Dating A Broke Guy by InfinityFabric: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Amarisco:
Maybe she is content with the idea of suffer love, because that is beyond broke, that’s a broke ass nxgga mentality > it’s hopeless.
a broke man + a lazy man = pure doom.
Of course. I'd also advice to leave such man and go marry a person who's serious wioth their life.
A man is to provide for the family, less than that is NOT acceptable.

As for me? I bind and cast such nonsense 🔥😂. Poverty should see me from afar and sprint in the opposite direction.
This is will mean you're NOT so rich yourself.

As with everything a woman says, she's almost always never telling the COMPLETE and TOTAL TRUTH. We need to hear from the supposed "broke" guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get / Sleazy Pick Up Line / . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.