Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,463 members, 7,861,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside (11829 Views)

Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2023
Hmmn

barristerman13:
even if she dresses like that in private i cant marry her
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2023
She is not a prostitute

It's her personality and let's not forget most prostitute have beautiful marriage than some women

Autobot05:
This should be a question in the first place... only a senseless man will wife a prostitute like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by qtguru(m): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Answer guys
No I prefer dressings like this , but I'll still smash pending I'm single

3 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2023
Because that's your spec

Like your sincerity

MartinsOlaeuyi:

Yes. I will

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2023
You will cheat on her because the one you will smash is the one you suppose marry

But men acting hypocrite

qtguru:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by virginchaser(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2023
We need her to spice up the system. She is doing good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Natbrowny: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2023
Public and Outside as how

Clear me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Caramia2020(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2023
She is just advertising her commodities, so she can't be own by one person because it has to be numerous customer.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by henndukwe18: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2023
She is nt even wearing anything, I CNT marry such

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by marlow1962(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
The same trash you called is someone spec

Some boys like their women that way

I don correct you, don't make such mistake again, I use God take beg u
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by MadarasBlade(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2023
I can't move with women like these. She looks so indecent.

Short dresses, leg chains, nose rings... Just stay from me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by MadarasBlade(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2023
qtguru:

This one is extreme na boss, but i love women who are decently dressed.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by computer0810(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2023
That outfit is just too revealing.....but at times dressing seductively does not mean a lady is promiscuous, some have a very seductive fashion sense but inside dey r good girls and very discipline while some that even dresses covering all there body r .........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by qtguru(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You will cheat on her because the one you will smash is the one you suppose marry

But men acting hypocrite

Story
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Autobot05: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
She is not a prostitute

It's her personality and let's not forget most prostitute have beautiful marriage than some women

Since she's dressed like one .. I have the right to believe she's one

Lmao nobody is his right senses marries a prostitute in the first place

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Omaefe(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2023
sad sad sad sad sad what kind of rubbish talk is this. i am sure yu are hy on dry sh*t
Zonefree:
Girls are worthless! Tueh!

To give birth to a female child is vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2023
Lols

Trizyd:
You can't make a wife out of a hoe.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2023
Preach to him

Omaefe:
sad sad sad sad sad what kind of rubbish talk is this. i am sure yu are hy on dry sh*t
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2023
Just say you don't like her or not your spec

The lady in picture is someone spec

Autobot05:

Since she's dressed like one .. I have the right to believe she's one

Lmao nobody is his right senses marries a prostitute in the first place
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2023
Lols

qtguru:

Story
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2023
Lmao bad guy

virginchaser:
We need her to spice up the system. She is doing good.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2023
You get it

And she may be a virgin sef or celibate

computer0810:
That outfit is just too revealing.....but at times dressing seductively does not mean a lady is promiscuous, some have a very seductive fashion sense but inside dey r good girls and very discipline while some that even dresses covering all there body r .........
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2023
And you save picture of nude women on your face

Speak your truth no need to pretend at all

MadarasBlade:

This one is extreme na boss, but i love women who are decently dressed.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2023
The outfit outside and inside

Natbrowny:
Public and Outside as how

Clear me
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2023
That doesn't describe anything is a lifestyle but your choice

MadarasBlade:
I can't move with women like these. She looks so indecent.

Short dresses, leg chains, nose rings... Just stay from me abeg.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2023
Lmao what if it's own by one man and he likes that knowing other men can have that

Caramia2020:
She is just advertising her commodities, so she can't be own by one person because it has to be numerous customer.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2023
And you will steal cheat

henndukwe18:
She is nt even wearing anything, I CNT marry such
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2023
Benefits Of Real Estate 

Real Estate Provides an Inflationary Hedge 

Ongoing increases in inflation tend to cut into the earnings generated from most forms of investment. 

This has historically not been the case for real estate, which tends to appreciate at a rate faster than inflation. 

Part of the reason for this is that investors see real estate as a hedge against inflation, and so are more likely to bid up its price when inflation is high. 

Real estate prices may also increase during times of uncertainty since it is considered to be a safe investment.

1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by computer0810(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You get it

And she may be a virgin sef or celibate

Is that ur number on ur profile....can I WhatsApp u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2023
Yes that's me

You can WhatsApp me

computer0810:

Is that ur number on ur profile....can I WhatsApp u
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2023
You get

Jeon:
Yes.

If Sammy and David can.

Moreover King David, the man after God's heart yet he saw the body of a naked woman. Also tried to cover his sin and eventually arranged for her husband, Uriah, to be killed in battle.

all were covered from head to toe, yet they fornicated, committed adultery and murder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:42am On Feb 16, 2023
Am following all the sincere guys we need men to be honest and not to be clouded by societal views

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? / My Girl's Pussy Stinks / Pls Am New Here,what Do Konji And Agro Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.